Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

pregnancy fetish

Discussion in 'Hell' started by thatonegirl101, Jun 23, 2013.

1. thatonegirl101

thatonegirl101 hello:)

Firstly let me start off by saying no I do not have one. I also do not judge people who do. Today I was looking through the groups and I scrolled past one that was for this particular fetish,and it made me wonder why are people drawn to this? Is it the unprotected sex, the thought of getting someone pregnant,or is it the thought of having sex with someone who is pregnant? I truly am curious about this. I actually am curious about why people are drawn to any fetish but I always wonder about this one in particular. I think about if these guys who want to impregnate actually will thick around if it does happen. I also wonder if the girls know that if they do get pregnant there will be many changes, to their bodies and to their life. Idk I have just always wanted to know what the people who are into it think....

2. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

About 95% of the groups that exist in here are for role play not real life stuff. Role play = virtual not real life, something that will never happen. If you encountered the "Impregnation" group, read it's description. It's for RP not getting someone pregnant for real. Not to mention that the groups are created by 15 or 16 years old kids. You are older than them I presume, maybe somewhere near my age, probably older since it seems that every post of mine offends you.... Either way, it's a fetish, something that in 99% of the cases does not happen in real life and it stays on the virtual one.

Hope I answered your question and curiosity. If I didn't then tomorrow I will write you a longer post, a post that will take you a few minutes to read. Now I a bit in a hurry and also from the phone so it is rather troublesome to write, if you get my feeling, that is.

3. thatonegirl101

thatonegirl101 hello:)

*sigh* I really do not know why you insist on giving me your opinion when it is not even something you are into...and please do not write a lengthy explanation,because I really don't know if I could bare it. Also if you took the time to get to know people then you would know I am younger than you are(I have actually looked at the age you have listed on your profile.). I disagree with you a fair amount, not because I am old...but because you always feel as if your opinion is the only one that matters and you feel the need to tell others that they are wrong, when really it is just an opinion and there is no right or wrong,just different stances. Anyways I would rather not get into it with you. And unless you actually have an interest in the original subject I would rather you not respond at all.