Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

PS4 is comming

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by Sicu, Feb 5, 2013.

PS4, yes or no?

1. Definitely yes

37.5%
  2. No, not interested

25.0%
  3. I am still undecided

37.5%
  1. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Will you buy it or not? I sure as well am thinking of buying it, how about you?

2. Sicu

Well I never owned one before but will definitely buy this one. Was thinking of buying a PS3 then saw that this year PS4 will come out so I'll wait for it to come so I can buy it :D.

3. krystalgirl69

krystalgirl69 kik: Flashfire_

Undecided... ever since ps2 it hasent been the same imo... i think its more torwards the larty system thst xbox has iswhy

4. hollowstorm

hollowstorm Overlord

I'd rather get a PS Vita.... And those suck more than anything

5. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

When does it come out? And what's more special about this one that the PS3?

6. Sicu

From what I've read it will come out either in Autumn or for Christmas. Take your pick or hope. Specs? Hmm, same CPU as XboX 720, yet a bit more powerful graphics than the XboX 720. But for more info simply click the next link => Clicky clicky don't be lazy

7. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

HOLY SHIT WHEN !?!?!!??!?!!? *CUMMMMMMMM (In Spitfire's ass)*

8. AyKay69

AyKay69 ザ・ワールド

According to my friend, who's a Sony fanatic, the PS4 comes out some time in November. Personally, I prefer not getting it because the model of the console is still undecided and the controller model is a bit... Odd.

[​IMG]

9. Unsleeping Virus

Unsleeping Virus Hiding from me? Cowards.

Come on Angel, be nice to Spitfire...
    On a more Sony-related note, yeah. The conference is today and I'm a bit (literally only slightly) stoked. Who knows what's coming.

10. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

Just watched the live coverage of the PS4 on twitch @__@

11. soulbusterx1

soulbusterx1 The Wolf Dragon King

Crap, now I'm gonna have to wait for the KH3 game a little longer now aren't I? Son of a bitch!

12. AyKay69

AyKay69 ザ・ワールド

I listened to my friends talk about it, it seems to them like it's just PS3 V1.2. Most of the things the PS4 can do, the PS3 most likely can do as well.

13. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Kik: Ashikabi_

I just don't see the big deal about this thing. Sorry .___.

Sicu likes this.
  14. Unsleeping Virus

Unsleeping Virus Hiding from me? Cowards.

Yeah, I don't either. So many people are gonna be pissed off when they buy it and it's not up to their standards, because they hold the damn thing on a pedestal like its Zeus.
    Lower your expectations, people. You know it's not going to be that damn great.

15. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

Ps4 is like meh right now, but most people are gonna end up buying it anyways, esp with the ps4 exclusives to come. Unless you only like xbox.

Sicu likes this.
  16. Sicu

I will definitely buy the PS4. A reason is this game => Awesomeness

17. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

No because it will probably just do everything the other consoles do but "Shittily". Just like the PS3 -_-

18. Sicu

For your information I have a computer and am a gamer, yet I want to buy a console, because they are a bit better for games than computers. But if you are narrow minded, then that's your problem, but try to not insult and throw your hate against consoles like you just did.

19. soulbusterx1

soulbusterx1 The Wolf Dragon King

Only reason people will buy the system because of the newer games that will be released with it and won't be released for PS3. (well some of the games that will come out when the PS4 comes out will be for PS3 but after a year they will just market games for the PS4)

It's already working it's way to the Nintendo Wii U.