Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

PS4 is comming

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by Sicu, Feb 5, 2013.

PS4, yes or no?

1. Definitely yes

37.5%
  2. No, not interested

25.0%
  3. I am still undecided

37.5%
  1. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

You can remove me from that "people" list because that ain't the reason why I will buy the PS4.

2. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

Was I talking to you Sicu? STFU the PS3 is a bag of wank and if I think that I can say it. Don't try and tell me what consoles I should like you mug.

Also why make this a poll if you're going to get mad at peoples opinions on the matter. -_-

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2013
  3. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Trying to win an argument against me by insulting me equals that you are way inferior towards me. Great job for proving my point kiddo.

And I did not get mad. I never get mad. I know how to control myself, but if you have nothing to say that is related with Play Station 4 then you can go away and smoke some more drugs. Bye.

4. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

I was talking about the PS4 when I said it will be shit. And where have I insulted your "equels" I have no fucking Idea what the fuck you're going on about and clearly you did get mad because you started chatting shit and quoting me when i wasn't even fucking talking to you, you self rightous prick. I'm Bi-Polar and am going through a down stage so I really can't be arsed with your shit. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

5. AyKay69

AyKay69 ザ・ワールド

The only thing I'm thinking as I read this is:
    [​IMG]

Still, you don't really have a reason to insult a console, let alone poorly insult it. Give reasons why the PS3 sucks/PS4 will suck, and perhaps we'll consider it, but the blatant insult doesn't get you too far.

Sicu likes this.
  6. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

I've already said why. Because Sony are lazy and just copy everyone else which I don't like. And I don't think "i'm bad" me and Sicu where arguing from before and it's over now.

Anyway yeah I liked the PS2. But the PS3 was just a let down which made me choose the 360...Even though they die on you :/