Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Ps4?

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by the disciple, Apr 29, 2010.

1. the disciple

the disciple not good=not the end

do you think thell bring out a ps4 and waht do you think it would be like?

post about what you think of the prospect of a ps4.

2. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

I see them bringing out a newer version of the ps3 but not a ps4. It will be like Ultimate PS3 or something like that.

3. warren93

warren93 Manbearpig awareness

there probably will be a ps4 but giv the ps3 a couple of years first. its hard to say what would be in it since new stuff will probably be made that could be in it

4. Eagle Eye

Eagle Eye Guest

I agree with Kerrod, it may possibly be that, but i also agree with warren, give the PS3 a couple of years, and technology will have advanced a lot more, and offer more up for consoles.

5. DJ Toxik

DJ Toxik Super cool 2 the homeless

inna few years mayB but 4 nao dont think so

6. LeeHee.1

LeeHee.1 Top Pimp

ps4 should come with webcam whilst playing a game :L etc. MW2 online cam at the sides etc or half time team talk oh and it should also give biscuits :)

7. warren93

warren93 Manbearpig awareness

it should obviously give biscuits, it would be its best feature

8. LeeHee.1

LeeHee.1 Top Pimp

OMG BISCUIT HOLDER ASWELL PLUS YOU GET FREE TOPPINGS.....caramel :L:L

plus it should have OMG PS3 GAMERS VS Xbox gamers :L

Team Ps3

Team Xbox 360 lol those lesbo's can keep paying there £5.00/$5.00 :L

9. PabloEscobar

PabloEscobar n00b

Due to the fact that Microsoft are now bringing out project Natale (or whatever the devil they've rebranded it as), I would imagine that they and Sony are already working on Next Gen consoles which are going to have more of a virtual reality feel to them. I know that there are games like Oblivion, who's respective companies are already developing games ready for the next gen's, so it's very likely that there's going to be like an XBox 720, and PS4, I would imagine, especially considering the fact that PS3's were slated in comparison to the 360's due to connectivity issues.

10. matticus901

matticus901 robot zombie slayer

A ps4 sounds unlikely as it is still to new to release a new console, They may release a mid version as mentioned in other posts. There was a web cam type of controller made for the ps2 I'm not sure if it works with ps3 as well but it is called the eye toy. I don't know much about it but it was never really talked about to begin with.

Give sony a few more years and technology a bit longer to come up with some new stuff before the ps4 idea can be manifested.

11. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

Jesus Titty F*cking Christ....

I'm still on the PS2 slim, danmmit
    I really doubt that even possible (kinda)
    I knew the PS3 sucked, but I really doubt they would retire it so fast. If anything I think they would like come out with a better version on the PS3.

12. FurryHore

FurryHore Complete Pawsome Furry

I think it will just be totally like a console and screen(with 3D option) in a suitcase with lots of cool accessories! it would be neat if it was completely portable! either that or a virtual reality helmet controller! the have a thing like that, that detects brain impulses and move the character to any action on the screen(E.G."Move that box..." Character moves box! Reads ur thoughts!)! That would be so cool!

13. Grey Dreams

Grey Dreams Colorblind

I never liked the PS3, sadly. I hope the PS4...if it comes out, is beter.

14. Noble-6

Noble-6 Lone Wolf

i managed to get a peek of some designs for ps4 and its plastic as usual but theres jack shit about it its a slim seethrough plastic with the wires showin and that and the disc tray and the new 300GB memory card sorta thing along with the controller just picture the controller with a seethrough plastic sheet in the middle hope this helps

ps. dont get ure hopes up just designs they mite change

15. Shadow_Scythe

Shadow_Scythe Funny Games Veteran

Not for a while...

The ps3 was made to last 10years.
    You wont be seeing anything about the ps4 release date untill around 2015.
    From what i've seen of the playstations so far, i'd have to say it'd be black or silver and have a sleek design similer to the ps3...maybe smaller in size...we'll have to find out in a few more years.

16. SirGameAlot

SirGameAlot N3RD

idk wat it looks like but i did hear they were designing it alredy

17. alphagirl

alphagirl Banned

Ps3 is ok...but I really hope PS4 is gonna be awesome.