Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

psp vs ps2

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by andrew12, May 12, 2008.

what is better a psp or a ps2

1. psp

43.6%
  2. ps2

56.4%
  1. andrew12

andrew12 n00b

which is better

2. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

ps2 more stuff to do with it like the games have better graphics

3. slaughter3

slaughter3 Gross thats foreskin.

ps2 has a lot more better games and you can watch dvds on it just like psp

4. calsrulz

calsrulz one strong gamer

you can play ps2 games ps1 games and dvds

5. gangsta69

gangsta69 i GANGSTA

ps2 all da way

6. ahah, you say which one is better but provide no explaination, i believe the psp is better, and here are my reasons:

1. Can be hacked have free games on it.

2. Can store movies (and play them whilst on the go)

3. Its Portable.

4. In fact the graphical power of the psp is almost the same as a ps2.

5. Absolutelty huge wireless range (100m) and it goes through walls.

6. Sleep mode

7. Able to go on the internet, and browse the web on the go.

And thats why its good, can the ps2 do any of those?

7. lee-celticbhoy

lee-celticbhoy Banned

ps2 definetly very happy memories with the ps2 in can rememba when i was 6 i got the ps2 for the first time ohh its a shame i had it for 7 years i hated the moment it was away forever!!!

8. Daviel

Daviel n00b

ps2 is the best

ps2 is the best because its easier to control and has better games die psp :guns:psp:fmad:

9. t biz

t biz Tbiz

:guns::fmad: ps2 psp :rcain:

10. Jman

Jman Guest

ps2. I love my psp, and it certainly can do a lot of things, but...for sheer nostalgia and the amount of games, and some truly GREAT games, at that, my vote goes to the ps2.

11. You sure???

You sure??? n00b

PS2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS SO MUCH BETTER IT HAS MORE GAMEZ CUZ ITZ BEEN AROUND 4 LONGER...IT HAS BETTER GRAPHICS CUZ ITS ON A T.V!!!! AND IT HAS CONTROLLS BIGGER THAN A PINPRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fmad: :fmad::coolgleam::coolgleam:

12. mtj

mtj BIG BOSS OF GAMING

we all know the answer to this one ps2

13. TheProfessional

TheProfessional Flash Artist

Yeah, the PS2 defiantly wins here. I wouldn't say it has better graphics, but the controller allows it to have better gamplay and it does have better games.

14. slaughter3

slaughter3 Gross thats foreskin.

well wenies ...

another reason why the ps2 is the victor is that the psp is about the size of a turd and the ps2 is about the size of a rack ... of ribs

15. fuzzy

fuzzy Fuzzeh Butt :3

This is my response to it.

ahah, you say which one is better but provide no explaination, i believe the psp is better, and here are my reasons:

1. Can be hacked have free games on it. (Yeah, but they're all games I've played before.)

2. Can store movies (and play them whilst on the go). (Yeah, like I really want to buy Full Metal Jacket again to whatch in sqintyeye-o-vision

3. Its Portable. (Its only good side.)

4. In fact the graphical power of the psp is almost the same as a ps2. (once again, what good does good graphics do when it is in squintyeye-o-vision.)

5. Absolutelty huge wireless range (100m) and it goes through walls. (So does my laptop, and its not in squintyeye-o-vision.)

6. Sleep mode (that is a reason its better? Now your just digging.)

7. Able to go on the internet, and browse the web on the go.(Yeah... My phone can do that. And it doen't need a WiFi spot.)

The point is that the psp if full of needless accerories that you feel like your paying for stuff your never going to use. And you don't use most of it. Sure you will buy a movie or two, but as soon as you want to have your friends over to watch movies you will need to buy the dvd of it. As for music. Who wants a brick for an mp3 player? The psp just takes ps2 games, strips them down, and puts them on a much smaller screen.

oh yeah, and the controls such too.

16. chicken0

chicken0 Pro

Well i reckon ps2 is wicked prepared to psp

17. ssjreggie

ssjreggie Monkey King

Thank you fuzzy PS2 wins again :thumb:

18. greivous167

greivous167 Im 12 not 9 -_-

the psp wins and i dont care how much all u other people say other wise that it isnt but it is because of numerous other features and the awesome new dinasty warriors game dinasty warriors rule (lu bu is my fave!!!)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2008
  19. cl3ms0n

cl3ms0n n00b

Playstation 2

20. Brendan360

Brendan360 Total jakie

psp has got to be the greatest.i mean,can u carry a t.v. and a big ps2 onto a bus and start playing it?no.can u connect 2 the internet with a ps2?no.