Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Question....

Discussion in 'Need a help or have a request?' started by sk8ernicky, Jan 18, 2009.

1. sk8ernicky

sk8ernicky The best of the best

question about account on funny games

If i have an account and my friend is going to make an account on my computer will that look like i made a 2nd account??

2. bwood74

bwood74 Defqon.1 FTW!!

It doesn't matter because if you made an account on your friends computer but your friend doesn't know your password why does it matter.

3. Devin

Devin Administrator Staff Member Administratior

Because our system will detect it as a multi-account, it's best for your friend to make his or her account on her own computer.

4. sk8ernicky

But will it detect it as a multi account even if she does it on her comp and logs on to it on mine?

5. Devin

Sadly yes, when the multi account system is up and running we may be able to make a special group so people with brothers or sisters can use this forum

6. sk8ernicky

Which means only 1 account per computer?? Cause my friend comes for sleepovers and stuff and she has an account and then we cant log on to hers.

7. Devin

Yea, theirs a possibility that you can have more than 1 account but I am not sure yet as I don't have all the script settings yet.

8. sk8ernicky

So we can log on to hers on my comp and not detected as multi right?

will it be detected as multi Devin??

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2009
  9. im2ignorant2care

im2ignorant2care Hersh's French Fry Pirate

Hey just said he needs to load the script for him to be able to view the actual toggle-settings.

As of currently, no, you won't be banned. PM a Mod with the two names that will be logged on the same computer, so we can post a note to your name.

10. Rawr Girl

Rawr Girl Banned

a help or have a request? » Question.... » Reply to Thread

No.

It's a suggestion or dunno.....