Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Questions about Photons

Discussion in 'Intelligent Discussion' started by sdflick619, Sep 8, 2009.

1. sdflick619

sdflick619 Resident Intellectual

Oka I have a couple questions about Photons. If anyone is versed in Modern Physics and has some theory or answer let me know, and PM me that you posted or PM me your answers please.

1. Theoretically if you travel faster than the speed of light long enough and have the necessary advanced equipment, you could look back at earth and see Dinosaurs. I know that the diffusion of light and photons would create a problem with seeing the image, but I was wondering if decay would effect the image as well. I.E. Do photons have a half life, such that after a certain amount of time the photons would decay and thus make it unable to see the image again even if it was possible to fly fast and far enough.

2. Do photons have mass? This question came up because I was joking with my friend about disproving the theory that if you travel infinitely fast that your become infinitely more massive. Then I asked why photons (if they have mass) traveling at the speed of light are not really massive. My friend suggested that they only have momentum and energy, but that raised another question of how then Blackholes affect photons and light. Because it is my understanding that Blackholes are extremely dense, exerting a large gravitational force which is so great that even light cannot escape and I can't understand how gravity can affect something that does not have mass.

-David

2. cheap ugg boots uk
    zvatwa ugg boots uk

ugg boots uk 1%, AnZheXiu is 45 In the parade pictures of them came out, with a period of them the most representative of the original speech sound, can produce the best effect official said again and again, us-japan security treaty different levels of officials say to cover diaoyu islands, this words are Japan's most like to hear And great achievements almost always performance for large infrastructure and industrial projects completedAccording to the American world news reported on September 9,, pearl milk tea is foreign visitors to Taiwan tourism will point beverages, industry introducing the Jane milk agitation to Europe, very popular Dozens of media reporter noticed that, Mr Lande suddenly turned round, bypass to the meeting (state)On Tuesday, michelle Obama at the democratic national convention Related Articles - micheal jordan shoes online, Michael Jordan shoes for sale, Email this Article to a Friend!Receive Articles like this one direct to your email box!Subscribe for free today! Replica soccer jerseys are made for all those soccer fans, who are crazy and like everything related to soccer"We to the Muslim world message is, we hope you can join in with us to protect the security of the americans," Obama told CBS a show of an interview, "we hope they cooperate fully with, because this is the only way to run the world "3 However, Angela Merkel, the German chancellor, Angela Merkel) expressed support for the European central bank have taken a deliberate plan ugg boots sale uk According to the report, the new Marine basic plan for 5 years, from 2013 year the implementation84 million cars, 52 meters wide, 7 meters long tunnel, cut the barbed wire around the prison These professional football jerseys usually sell for $ 100 to $ 120 in most shops In the field of space a Chinese experts 11 to the global times "reporter said, China is according to their own established policy carry out space program ambassador to the United Nations, Susan rice will meet this week in congress, discuss the previously proposed relevant beauty in benghazi embassy of the attack was derived from the inverse Muslim movie protests, rather than prior planning attacks "controversial speech" But even if must rely on NATO's precision weapons, the eu countries must also continue to innovation and technology progress, and keep the defense ability and professional knowledge, strengthen the national defense research and technological cooperation development In response to reporters relevant questions, HongLei for the above said 7 when 50 points, the two ships HaiJian ship exit diaoyu islands waters South Korea's unification ministry relevant personage says, about aid projects and quantity, it is necessary through the panmunjom file exchange, etc, and north Korea negotiations againAccording to the south Korean chosun ilbo October 25 quoted Japanese "asahi shimbun" reported that Japan's liberal Democratic Party President shinzo Abe decision, will strengthen a "patriotic education" as a campaign promise, set to revise textbook examination and approval standards, etcugg boots uk soldiers gang rape Okinawa women problems, also let Okinawa people for beauty, two armies in Okinawa in sand island implementation live ammunition take exercise island is antipathetic He also thinks, when Japan's Allies is attacked, equivalent to the Japanese attacked Russia is ready to sign the agreement with Armenia similar "About the former Soviet union to provide credit before north Korea, north Korea and Russia in Moscow both sides signed a readjustment debt terms and conditions of the agreementIn August, for Chinese shoppers' sales growth of 5%, and Russia (19%), Nigeria (32%), and the Middle East (21%) the tourists' consumption plummets form bright contrastHe also said, "pilots performance unassailable, equipment appear small fault things in any flight performance show will happen" presidential election has entered the final sprint, "attack China" argument almost throughout the election processThe people's liberation army navy had borrowed in the Gulf of Aden (Gulf of Aden) carry out the task of piracy of the machine, according to the specific conditions used part of the port along the wayIn addition, wach di added, unmanned aerial vehicle (uav) events exposed the "iron dome" missile defense system vulnerability Three-quarters of people think that sino-indian can or are likely to come out of the shadow of war, four adults think sino-indian border future possible military conflict Shanghai research company of LMC Automotive CengZhiLing (John Zeng), said the Japanese car manufacturers market share has been falling from 26

uggs 47 points fall to Mr Ozawa's in his speech saidNew York Giants Jerseys To improve disorderly, always sedate blanc, or so sure The rich are set great aim in order to realize his dream media reported on September 9,, the United States an amateur photographer has shot to a high praise like tide pictures, a pair of lovers although hand be handcuffs kao, but they still desperate kiss The 54-year-old ham bundle was born in Egypt In his fleet is responsible for carrying out orders1% approval rating higher than 43According to the county Osaka prefecture observatory says, 14 at 9 o 'clock, Japan in the Midwest state above about 5500 metres below 24 degrees have the cold snap after that the atmosphere becomes unstable, triggering the tornado He said: "since 2010 years in jail after, I have not seen an Australian embassy or consulate membersugg boots cheap South Korean KBS television reported 27,, the United States congress recently are ready to open a about the history of northeast Asia report, the report cited China's "distorting history" content, will koguryo and bo sea kingdom called tang dynasty minority dependency, and after the tang dynasty perish koguryo established Anton are protecting mansion and direct jurisdiction area north of the content, moreover also closed not mention "room island", this caused dissatisfaction with South Korea "For the love of gambling retained in our blood," to know immigration laws and well known Chinese lawyer Margaret wang (Margaret Wong, transliteration) says, "we gambling, and therefore risk At the same time, she told France today's "first girlfriend" Valerie's recommendation, advised her early and incumbent President omar lande marriage Egypt further haul in China, let the United States worry he sold to Egypt equipment technology will be so reveal to ChinaDay's defense ministry says that China's aircraft has repeatedly over the "Japan air defense recognition ring", from north and west to reach the "Japanese airspace", in fly to distance diaoyu islands about 200 kilometers above the return after YeTian cabinet initial, panasonic was appointed vice minister post-disaster recovery and the cabinet office deputy secretary, in June this year, announced the "innovation cabinet personnel" YeTian appointed him as postal reform and financial affairs bear secretary, is the current cabinet only in the national new partyBaiYanSong: solve things still have to rely on troubled people to return to the right way up The rise of China presupposes a very different new age is coming slowly However, Australian foreign minister Carl said, joint announcement "does not contain contain language" September this year, the European court of human rights to reject the ham pierced appeal, on October 5,, the British and the Supreme Court, judgment ham firm, there is no reason to stay in England" LuoYuan said, "but China always adhere to the principle of reasonable, enough, will defense spending control in lower levelugg boots In addition, data display, low credit person in the whole of the proportion of loans occupy appeared fell slightly Closely tracking the matter of American "New York times on September 4, KanWen says, Hillary Clinton was in China's foreign minister" compelling warmly welcome "at the same time, by Chinese media" rare severe report "8 billion won (32 And after he had expressed the hope that the body was buried after the death6th, President Obama in north Carolina charlotte at the democratic national convention speech, announced that accept the democratic presidential nomination, to strive for defeat republican rivals romney, obtains the reappointment Barron) 29, said exports to America banana work plan has already been passed, the United States ambassador in fe in a few weeks ago visit Philippines Dole company (Dole) banana plantations, to FeiFang preparation satisfied But later on media reports suggested that Mr Bloomberg is actually in support of barack Obama Piao hui hope that South Korea has national can and her "out of the past for the future, to the era of national unity together" During the visit, LiangGuangLie in Sri Lanka defense command and staff college published entitled "China's peaceful development and national defense policy" speech, and points out that the Chinese army to strengthen and South Asia countries friendly exchange and the cooperation, the purpose is to efforts to maintain regional security and stability, never to any third party The groom's brother as the best man, is responsible for the warehousing wedding ring In July this year asean foreign ministers' conference the country had expressed the hope that the south China sea countries signed this criterion, hope it can constraint China in the south China sea area behavior