Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

rap or rock?

Discussion in 'Music' started by TubaDude, Jul 14, 2008.

1. gamer20155

gamer20155 DEBOOOED!!!!

yah i prefer rock over rap.. but i still enjoy alot of rap.... it did change a little but its still pretty good music...

2. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

Rap Metal ftw.

3. EmoGuitarist08

EmoGuitarist08 Upincoming Legend

I like rock a little, AND I LOATHE RAP :fmad: to bad you dont have METAL as a choice, but ill go with Rock

4. DragonWolf67

DragonWolf67 Cunning Wolf

*Sigh*. You cant judge which style is music is better so simply. The personal preferences of what people like in music and what songs they listen to affect what they think is better. For every Mediocre-Pwnage song of rap there is always an equal in rock and therefore one isn't necessarily ''Better'' then the other. if you listen to 4-5 good songs of rock and 2-3 bad songs of rap you're going to naturally like rock more. Anyways, my 5 cents goes towards rock.

5. I'm going to agree with the people who said that this is all opinion based, and you can't really argue a point when no one has any proof one genre is better than the other.... however, since this is an opinion based thread, I'll throw in mine. I've always been a fan of rock... I like the diversity in sub genres, and I am a huge fan of guitar solos. I'm not saying rap can't be diverse, I can't really say anything about rap. I don't listen to rap because I, personally, have never been able to get into it... I just enjoy rock more.

6. menice98

menice98 n00b

RAP= Crap Rock= Cool, wicked, ace, loud, fun, good beat, Rock and role, super, good metal is also cool :)

7. mtj

mtj BIG BOSS OF GAMING

rap rules but some rock heavy metal sucks i dont mind classic rock like take me out and i love rock n roll (the song of course) but the rest suck

8. TestItOut

TestItOut n00b

that's what i think too

9. ccfcrule

ccfcrule n00b

Rap!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say that I like rap more because if you understand it then it is funny and interesting. And then I used to like all rock like Queen and Elvis Presley but they came around a long time ago. I love rap!!!!!!!!!!:);):rolleyes1::D:rcain::thumb::321:

10. Jaws1652

Jaws1652 n00b

rap is better

:guns::guns::guns:
    rap is well better it tells a story:guns::guns::guns::stupid::ass::coolgleam:

11. idiot fish

idiot fish getz off me dam farmz!

rap IS shit

I cannot stand rap it is a complete pile of shite you dont need talent you need a computer and a lesser creative mind.rap is for chavs and wannabee gangsters

i may be pushed because i live in england and if you step on a bus there are chavs playing rap so loudly but you cannot here anything its just annoying

a chav is someone who thinks they are tough but they arent and go round in tracksuits with trousers in theyre socks

12. dmxdmx

dmxdmx n00b

cool bro so

13. mrmystic

mrmystic MoreAkwardthanaJewateastr

True story. That's why Will Smith is the best rapper in town.

14. rock i cant stand rap

15. doomdark050

doomdark050 stopid ass

rap (so what about the cussing that what rapers do)my favorite raper is acon-also my favorite song of his is who the fuck is that

16. doomdark050

doomdark050 stopid ass

so rap rocks here

17. cowboy04

cowboy04 n00b

:violent::violent:sweet

18. cowboy04

cowboy04 n00b

lol what the helum is this crap

19. black_ice911

black_ice911 i like pie

not all rap has bad words