Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

RapCore

Discussion in 'Music' started by Sicu, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Also known by the kids from these days as rap rock....but never mind that. I am curious about y'all think of this type of music? I, personally like it. It is interesting and if the artist puts soul into it, it can create great songs with great and beautiful messages.

2. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

Personally I think Rap is an amazing way of getting a message out to a mass audience so yeah as long as it has a proper message and isn't all about Guns and hoes or in U.K Grimes case Shanks and Postcodes, I'll listen to it. Because that other stuff gets annoying quickly.

3. Sicu

Usually the ones that got no idea on how to properly write a rap song write it about guns, drugs and other dump like that. Also that is usually in hip hop lyrics..... ah well. But yes, rap is the way to send a proper message, even thou you can do it with other genres of music, I still prefer rap, especially rapcore.

4. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Rap rock ahh , hate it. .-. Hate it with Linkin park , hated it with Limp Bizkit , it just shouldn't go together. .-.
    The only one I liked it in was Chop Suey .... Forgot the name. Dx It's just so funny and makes any energetic straight off. It's awesome but that's pretty much it.

5. Sicu

That is actually alternative rock not rapcore what you gave example to..... . And System of a Down sings Chop Suey. From the old bands, the ones that actually have a tiny bit of rapcore hint are Run DMC which are the fathers of rap music and Drowning Pool which people say that they actually sing punk rock, which, in my opinion isn't true at all.

But Linkin Park started off as alternative rock. Limp Bizkit was the same, alternative / hard rock and SoaD is also some kind of rock, not even close to rapcore. Rapcore band that is really good => Hollywood Undead, to make an idea about the music genre and type.

6. AngelOfLight

Close enough , I hate it either way. .-.

7. Sicu

Everyone has his own taste in music, yet I'm a bit curious about why you hate this music genre....

8. AngelOfLight

Wait , does old Linkin Park count as RapCore ? If they do then I kinda like it. xD

I bleed it out , just to take it away. <3 Or something like that.

9. Sicu

As far as I know and knew the old Linkin Park used to be alternative rock. Then they sold their rhymes to Redman, split up and other stuff and I stopped listening to them.

10. mileycyrusfan

mileycyrusfan n00b

love u

SIZE="7"]I would love to create a new song for you.

from mileycyrusfan
    :roftl::coolgleam: