Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Rate the PS3

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by <<PAIN>>, Feb 8, 2013.

Rate the PS3.

1. 1/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 6/10

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. 7/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 8/10

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  9. 9/10

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  10. 10/10

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

...I would give it a 9/10
    -you?

2. 8/10
    The menus just plain Irritate me... and it broke about 5 months after I got it -.-

3. krystalgirl69

krystalgirl69 kik: Flashfire_

6/10 multiayer is a big thing for me and the ps3 is lacking... i mostly use it for single player games. Overall though security and system operations a modifications just

4. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

Rate it in terms of what?

5. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

Well... If you look above you, theres some people listing there pros/cons about the game, and then giving it a rating based on what they think it deserves...

6. Unsleeping Virus

Unsleeping Virus Hiding from me? Cowards.

I wouldn't say that multiplayer "lacks," but I do agree that it isn't ever at its highest on any one game.
    The games have really good quality, even if they aren't that great of a game over all, and no, that was NOT an attack at any other system. There are games that aren't on other systems that have really good quality, but really shitty stories/gameplay.
    I like the XMB. It makes my simple system browsing easy. Like when I just want to have my pictures on a harddrive that I know isn't going to fail or corrupt any time soon, they're there and easy to get to. Other menus, though, could use a bit of updating, such as the friend list. It could be a bit more interactive.
    The game array is good, but some (most) of my favorite games are on the PS2, and the only systems that are backwards compatible are the 20, 40 and 80GB harddrive systems, and the 80GB systems were discontinued!
    The whole Network going down for a month and a half thing really pissed me off, but it's just online support. If you're that much of a raging fool to get really pissed off about being online, you need to find something else to do with your spare time. That's why games could be played offline. Hell, I used that time to play through Black Ops' campaign.
    I say 7.5/10. I rated 8 because of rounding rules.