Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Read Before Posting In Or Creating ANY Introduction Thread:

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Charismatic_Caterpie, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charismatic_Caterpie

Charismatic_Caterpie Professional Gamer

POSTS IN THIS SECTION WILL NOT ADD TO YOUR TOTAL POSTS!

Alright. This is not a rant, nor a reprimand.

THIS IS A NEW RULE. Well, not exactly new, just one that hasn't been accurately displayed.

In fact, It's a couple of rules.

1. One post per introduction thread, please. Welcome them, introduce yourself to them if you must, compliment them or even befriend them.

BUT DO IT IN ONE POST.

If you want to continue the conversation with your new found friend, then PM them and go ahead from there.

2. ONE Introduction thread per new member. Once you've made one, then you're done.

3. Absolutely NO "whoring" yourself. Pardon the term, but that's what it's considered. No saying "Hey girls/guys 15 or 18+, add me", no "Gurlz add me 4 a gud time" and especially no "E-mail me if you have a cam" posts.

THESE ARE INTOLERABLE.

USERS THAT DISOBEY THIS RULE WILL BE SWIFTLY PUNISHED, EITHER BY A HIGH WARNING, TEMP BAN OR EVEN PERMANENT BAN.

If you follow these rules, you will be fine off. I'll have no beef with you, and you'll get to stay on the forums as a perfectly good, squeaky clean member.

Possibly more additions to this later.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2008
    commandx likes this.
  2. Charismatic_Caterpie

Charismatic_Caterpie Professional Gamer

Yach, fine.

3. Devin

Devin Administrator Staff Member Administratior

Updated, posts no longer count in this section.

Excellent.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.