Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

[RELEASE] Swords and sandals 2 hacks/cheats.

Discussion in 'Online Games cheats and walkthroughs' started by jolts, Oct 14, 2007.

1. raz197

raz197 hitsugaya toshiro

they both stuck in the loading on 34%...

2. lasth0pe

lasth0pe the flying dutchman xD

just do what Raz says, you get free armour with it :thumb:

3. haloboy

haloboy owner of all...........

u lot think that having 2500 agility is good, well take a look and this cheat: ALL u need to do is do the gladiator ,m, thing press randomize until u get to the one wih 2500 agility, BUT DONT PRESS THE TICK, instead press the stubble arrow, then u get some1 with 2500 defence, press again and you get some1 wih 2500 charisma, press again for some1 wih 2500 magika etc etc!

4. axos88

axos88 n00b

Save game needed!

Hello! If anyone can please help me.

I am on the verge of hacking the save/load algorihtm, but i need some input from someone. If anyone can sniff down the packets received (using wireshark for example) just after you hit the "play" button, when the game is "retrieving gladiators", i would have all data needed to hack the loading and then any kind of character could be made up, but more importantly games could be saved for those who can't afford the full version!

Please send sniffed data to axos88 AT rdslink.ro, replace the "AT" with the monkey tail, I cannot post emails unfortunately

Thanks in advance
    axos88

5. nick1213

nick1213 n00b

that take loong time to click -agility
    are ther a cheat/hack to click mouse 1 down?

6. okopipurtdfr

okopipurtdfr In a land far,far away...

Wow, your gonna break a copywright notice...... amazing.
    Well, if you wanna get fined, no-bodys stopping you, and isn't packet sniffing illegal??

7. radox4

radox4 n00b

this cheat is realy good when making person type nothing in name box u will get 2500 defenc note press random

8. sas2 hack master

sas2 hack master $$$Hacker 4 Life$$$

aftert that do this with str..put your str at 4 and press continue
    go to the swords shop and look at your min damage mutiply times 8 and there
    should be alot on the list.
    get a new weapon and do the same thing.
    there should be 1 left double click it
    change the value to 800000 and freeze and and have fun:coolgleam::coolgleam:

9. Devil 08liam

Devil 08liam n00b

lol

if your thing keeps saying interupted something like that wat you do is: wen you wright your name put 2 commers on the side eg. liam,, .... but wen you chose the person you like get rid of the commers then it will work?

10. dubs19

dubs19 n00b

anthoer chaet

when making your pesorn put his name as,(comma) then click randomize and you should get free amour: