Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Discussion in 'Need a help or have a request?' started by Rotom XD, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotom XD

Rotom XD How's she cuttin'?!

How come rep from some users doesn't count?

Is there requirements for user rep to count?

Devin likes this.
  2. Devin

Devin Administrator Staff Member Administratior

They have to have reputation to give it. A random person with 0 rep doesn't count, because it counts towards nothing.

The more reputation points you have the more you add to someone when you rep them.

3. Angel of Game

Angel of Game You want ban?

Well, there's some requirements to make sure you can give any effect to someone's rep by clicking scale points.

1. Everyone will start with 10 reputation points. If you want to give any effects to someone's rep. You MUST protect, if not gain any positive points, your reputation at any cost! If your rep becomes 0 points, you only will give neutral point instead positive point or negative point
    2. Your post counts also effect on how many points will you effect to someone's reputation. The more post counts you have, the more it will give any effect. But remember! Your reputation point must above 0. If it's 0 or lesser, it won't give any effect even if you have lot of posts.
    3. Last, but not the least, reputation isn't everything. Trust me; even if you're really helpful, it doesn't mean you will have big positive reputation points. Yep, welcome to internet. Where if you're more asshole, you'll be more famous. No offense to everyone who has bigger reputation than me. ;P
    I hope those make any sense to you.(doubt it) ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2009
    AngelOfLight likes this.
  4. Rotom XD

Rotom XD How's she cuttin'?!

@ Section 3.
    Haha I know that.

Thanks Devin and thanks AoG.
    BTW AoG:Yeah,it makes sense to me.

Good then. Thread answered. Locked and stuck for information to other members.
    ~AoG

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.