Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Resident evil 5!!!!

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by lee-celticbhoy, Jun 28, 2008.

1. lee-celticbhoy

lee-celticbhoy Banned

canny wait till resident evil 5 comes out its gonna be terrific give your thoughts on what it will be like 2 you

it look hard i saw a demo the zombies are tough

EDIT: Keep it to a single post chump.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2008
  2. famir70

famir70 0wned

yeah there black zombies ..i hope the dont bann this game because they mean its racist.

3. loladin

loladin Whaddawhore

How is it rascist? In theory if we are living in an age of political correctness every other RE game had you killing white people, specifically the spaniards in RE4. Everyone who is screaming rascism is just a melodromatic turd to be honest.

4. Colt

Colt The World Is Yours

It actually looks pretty good I mean I haven't played Resident Evil since RE:3 Nemesis, seeing the demo from E3 makes me want to play it, and even though this is the playstation section of the forum, they're making it for xbox 360 as well, which is awesome :p also the co-op part of it seems awesome, definitely one I'm looking forward to (next to Left4dead[which I don't know if it's coming to playstation]).

5. Dr. Nick

Dr. Nick Dr. Doc

Actually it takes place in Africa so they did make most zombies black but they did have to set the date back because they cant make all the zombies black. So now there putting some more race diversity in it so they don't get sued and what not.

I'm going to assume that they will have the same camera angles as on RE 4. I also will assume it will be harder than RE 4 so yea i think it will be good.

6. Sworddude198

Sworddude198 Black Mage

They shouldn't have to change part of the game to please the whiners.

Every Resi game has had us killing most, if not all, white zombies. Nobody cried racism there.

This is just a game, where you have to kill zombies. They aren't attacking anyone, (except zombies), just because they're all black zombies doesn't mean its an attack against blacks.

Anyway, I quite liked this game, until I saw the trailer part with gameplay. The same as Resi 4's control system by the looks of it, makes me want to avoid. (Cause the frikkin moron couldn't aim and shoot a gun while moving...)

7. Dr. Nick

Dr. Nick Dr. Doc

Yes, I know it shouldn't matter if there all black or white. Heck, RE 4 mostly had Hispanic people and nothing happened. We'll just have to see what they really do in the end. Either way your still killing a zombie.

8. Dısco

Dısco Guest

resıdent evıl 5 demo

anybody know any lınks to c the demo jst comlpeted 4 on wıı ıt wız awryt but ı got a feeliıng its gonnae be betta on ps3

9. me= chupacabra

me= chupacabra I own your goats

dude, ur so right
    :coolgleam:

10. baggieboy59

baggieboy59 n00b

true, it cant be racist since u kill mostly whites in other games
    i hope it has some sort of online multiplayer that wud be cool

RE is FTW!!!

11. loladin

loladin Whaddawhore

Maybe you should check your facts before you call me a dude, idiot.
    Online RE wouldn't work in my opinion, takes most of the experience out of the game for me.

12. Dr. Nick

Dr. Nick Dr. Doc

I agree, but I could see one way it could work. It's basically one person starts as a zombie when someone is killed by it then they becomd one. So now there's two. Like an infection thing. That's really the only way i could see it being online.

13. lee-celticbhoy

lee-celticbhoy Banned

i dont realy care what colour it is know1 that was spanish was complaining in res4 about they were singled out soo it shouldnt be that big a deal

14. mtj

mtj BIG BOSS OF GAMING

well in europe we got a edited version where it says eastern europe they cut off a few lines as well they will put black people in but they cant be weaker or it will be seen as racist and will be edited like they did to bully it was changed to canis candem edit instead they will something like that but it will be ok if its anything like re4 i hope theres another merchant

15. lee-celticbhoy

lee-celticbhoy Banned

its gonna be great

16. baggieboy59

baggieboy59 n00b

for me things hav to hav online or they most likely pointless after u finish them unless they a really good game

17. mrmystic

mrmystic MoreAkwardthanaJewateastr

Resident evil 5 is gonna Rock. The first and second one's were awesome, and then they kinda fell off, got a little different feel to them, kinda took the series in a new direction. The last one was pretty good.

18. mtj

mtj BIG BOSS OF GAMING

wesker is back in re5 but some people are saying their are to many strong enemys but the racist issue is a big one :guns: :freak: i can kill them all

19. 2bad4u

2bad4u Unholypenny

i havent herd?

did they stick to the over the sholder veiw? if so im geting it asap^^ fix camra= death for me:coolgleam:

20. coolieboy7

coolieboy7 is bored

its ganna be great iv played all the re games!

:guns: ------------------ :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: