Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

resistance 2 truths

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by templarnight, Jan 29, 2009.

1. templarnight

templarnight ...physcosocial

Hey, im here to clear up some miss-conceptions about resistance 2. Ok so before i start, This has spoilers.

Here we go:

1. It is common to say hail lived through the headshot, though horably dis-figgured. This is very wrong. he did, infact, die.

2. Hail did not have a wife. to common beleaf, he is no marryed. He did, however, have a lady friend. wether he is a vergen or not is for you to fing out.

3. Hail was, infact, prevouslly infected with the chimeran virus. If it was by contact or injection like vacconation, im not shure.

4.Hail did know dallius befeor his break out. after you kill him, your awarded a trophie RIP Jordan Shepard. Heis name was Jordan Shepard, the only survivor of the tests.

5.Dr malkove is dead. he killed himself with morphene. 4 vials.

6.Their will be a 3rd resistance. My beleif is that it will be set BEFORE hail.

Here are some sites there you can get info from.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009
  2. Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel Guest

deadelous was made from hales DNA as well

and resistance 3 wont be set before hale because people are waiting for the story line to finish and it will be a disapointment if it dosnt continue

3. im2ignorant2care

im2ignorant2care Hersh's French Fry Pirate

Who exactly are you to be saying these "Truths"? You can't even spell 90% of the "truth" you're trying to preach.

Whether your horribly disfigured words carry truth or not, I do not know. I will, however, be sure to research it.

4. Charismatic_Caterpie

Charismatic_Caterpie Professional Gamer

I knew all of that already. Thanks for being a plot-spoiling ninny for others, though. And who really cares if Hale was an alleged "vergen" (or not) anyway? It's an FPS, not a simulation dating game.

Edit: Also, if you're going to not even properly link to your sources, then I suppose I'll have to interject:
    http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27006

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
  5. warren93

warren93 Manbearpig awareness

hale might not of died by the shot becus he had the same infection as jordan shepherd (daedalus) and when u fight him u can shoot him in the head alot and he doesnt die. also the 3rd game will carry on from the end of R2 so i read on the resitance website and retribution is set between R:FoM and R2