Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Resurrecting Dead Threads o.O

Discussion in 'Thread Games' started by Hannah Of Hyrule, Dec 22, 2011.

1. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

2. krystalgirl69

krystalgirl69 kik: Flashfire_

Which a majority of things bummped or revived breaks that rule

3. hollowstorm

hollowstorm Overlord

Yes they do

4. chiaki57

chiaki57 n00b

I thinks when there's a game that had its own players, its own rules, and its own user-specific goal ;);) .

5. Transparent_Shadow

Transparent_Shadow You better watch your mouth sunshine ༄ Staff Member Administratior Moderator

This forum is to dead to revive anything :(
    And by the way, I'm not against of reviving any threads... Not just bumping in to them but having sense of what people post "in general" if you know what I mean...

6. Necro'd threads are invariably frustrating to find and to read. 9 times out of 10, the original post or large chunks of posts in the topic have been superceded by later patches, which makes the discussion confusing. Also there is a good chance the people in the original discussion have moved on and so won't be around to respond to later posts, including on what they said several months ago. Bonus points if it includes a dev post from 6 months before, that was relevant then, but not so much later.
    cps counter
    Also the moderators have a lot of boards to cover, have to do a lot of stuff you don't necessarily see (eg delete spam) and don't really have time to evaluate if the discussion is 'on topic' to the thread if its multiple pages long. 'New topic' is not a hard button to push.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020