Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

RP Experiment

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Little-Red-Lucie, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Little-Red-Lucie

Little-Red-Lucie zOMG!

So i'm super bored and i wanna try something out! I has nu idea if it'll work or not, but it's worth a go! n.n
    I wanna set up an rp that ish styled after an old board game dungeon crawler, with a Dungeon Master and pwayers to traverse the game world, having a plot, classes, missions, goals and things associated with a Dungeons and Dragons style games(Not that i've ever pwayed D&D). My original idea was to do this as a 1 on 1 rp, but with the ability to have multi-user pms nows, i'd like to see if this idea can work like that, so i'm happy to do this 1 on 1 or with multiple people, maybe even in this Thread! n.n
    I gots a starter scenario for the rp, but i'm happy to hear anyone elses! Mine ish based on this weird wittle hentai game i found recently.

I would pway a small girl based on 1 of the 3 classic RPG archetypes, Warrior, Mage and Thief, who has heard of an evil castle filled with danger, riches and forbidden knowledge, she would brave this evil place to purge the evil(Warrior), loot it's contents(Thief) or discover it's mysteries(Mage), solving the castles puzzles, navigating dastardly traps and fighting off all sorts of grotesque monsters who want nothing more than to breed with our heroine. My partner would pway the role of the ever present Dungeon Master, who sets traps, spawns and directs the monsters n.n Or i can reverse these roles if my partner(s) wants to be the brave hero/heroine!

Reply here if chu have idea's, pm me i chu wanna try this 1 on 1 or make requests! n.n

JanineKitty and ShroudofDarkness like this.
  2. SerpentPrince

SerpentPrince n00b

lol

3. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Catscratch curmudgeon.

Speaking as someone who regularly runs lewd tabletop RPGs for her RP partners this would result in a pretty significantly unbalanced distribution of RP burden.

4. Little-Red-Lucie

Little-Red-Lucie zOMG!

Thank you Captain Obvious...

5. JanineKitty

It is my solemn duty, citizen!

6. Little-Red-Lucie

Little-Red-Lucie zOMG!

Sooo...Do chu have any actual ideas on how to make this work? Or are chu just here to stink up the place?

7. JanineKitty

Sounds like you've got things pretty covered on both fronts.