Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Rules

Discussion in 'Comments and suggestions' started by Havok, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Havok

Havok The Serious One.

Make rules, ban stupid fuck wits ill come back.

2. I thought you left, hardly anybody knows who u r anyway so do us all a favour and get lost

3. Agentjake4

Agentjake4 Banned

I think there should be a no swearing rule, and a no dissing rule (apart from the flame war ofcourse) because you see people being absolute wirdos and its not nice

4. Petr

Petr Valued by Funny-Games

ok guys .. lets talk rules here:

1) Read up before asking!
    1a) Use the search function before posting. Chances are your question has already been answered.

2) DO NOT use of explicit, obscene or vulgar language or images and/or messages, including racist remarks.

3) No discussion of any illegal activity or threats of violence. (ie. illicit drug use, including medical marijuana use, threats of suicide or self-injury, or threatened or intended physical harm). Discussions of suicide or self-harm that are deemed negative and therefore potentially injurious to others are also not permitted.

4) If it shouldn’t be viewed by minors, then it shouldn’t be posted to the public forums or chat rooms. This is a public, family-friendly forum. In addition, if something would not be considered “work safe” (to a boss or co-worker), then it shouldn’t be posted.

!! there will be private forum for 18 and older soon

5) Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted.

6) Be nice to each other and respect the moderator. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member turn to the respective moderator and if the moderator can't help you send a private message to Petr.

7) Do not spam. No blatant advertising.

8) No warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content! Links to content of a questionable nature, asking for, offering, or asking for help/helping to process such content in any way or form is not tolerated.

9) No cross posting. Post your message once, to the appropriate forum and nowhere else or it will be locked or deleted without warning.

10) Don't post just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post. The number of posts on this board has no direct relation to the experience of a member.

11) No double, triple ... etc posting. How NOT to post on this forum:
    5 minutes after your initial post you reply to your own post writing something like "Why is nobody helping me? I'm sure you know the answer". Once somebody replies to your thread but doesn't give you exactly the answer you've been expecting you insult them.

13) The official language is English.

14) Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion.

16) Instructions by the moderator team are to be followed.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2007
  5. Agentjake4

Agentjake4 Banned

:thumb::thumb: Nice one Petr!!

who is doom9?

6. Petr

Petr Valued by Funny-Games

ooops .. it was a typo . edited it in the original post

7. Agentjake4

Agentjake4 Banned

ah.. different username for different forum or something? I use agentjake4 for everything.. since i was 6

8. Agentjake4

Agentjake4 Banned

Petr do you have MSN or Yahoo so i can email you?

9. Havok

Havok The Serious One.

i was doing that, but gave up when kids were all "lolz joo too ghey to post like a relz man."

10. kingjazzad12

kingjazzad12 Banned

hey m8 u sound pretty pro how come ur admisistrater and other ppl r clown and total noob?
    it says im a noob and dat really ticks me off how to i get up to sumthin betta m8?
    NE1?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

11. kingjazzad12

kingjazzad12 Banned

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ha ha very funny joke y dont u take a long walk off a short pier?

12. kingjazzad12

kingjazzad12 Banned

Ha ha very funny joke y dont u take a long walk off a short pier?

13. Agentjake4

Agentjake4 Banned

Maybe hes admin cause he made the forum n funny-games? Ever crossed your tiny mind?

14. zubae

zubae dude with attitude

ok now the rulz r set people should folo thm

and mods should make sure tht they folo them

and strict measures should be taken

15. Rawr Girl

Rawr Girl Banned

omments and suggestions » Rules » Reply to Thread

Lul "Read the Rules of the Forum" Posted by Devin. xD