Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Samus vs master chief

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii' started by Albonian Cop, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Albonian Cop

Albonian Cop fable pwner

Ok, ive had this question since I got my Wii. who would win in a fight, Samus aran or master chief. Please responed and dont :spam:

2. dmen

dmen Angel of Death

i forget samus from metroid right?

3. Fire-Fly

Fire-Fly Valued by Funny-Games

Ye she is from Metroid. And personnally I think Samus would have Master Chief over a barrel two ways to sunday!

4. mrmystic

mrmystic MoreAkwardthanaJewateastr

Samus would kick MC's buttocks in a heart beat. One powerup shot to drop his shield, and then just plink the poor guy to death. No chance.

5. ha no kidding or she could just fire an ice missle and use phazon beam

6. Darrkness

Darrkness S-Ranked Strider

See for yourself. go to youtube and put in HALOID! :thumb:

7. xplosiv

xplosiv n00b

i think samus will win in a fight

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2009
  8. sk8ernicky

sk8ernicky The best of the best

Samus is really good in ssbb so i think she has a 80% chance of winning, with no interference, ( not in real life)

9. Chaos Ninja

Chaos Ninja Lone Survivor

Samus would own MC. He really doesn't have any decent weapons so he won't stand a chance.

10. Saintnight

Saintnight Banned

Can Master Chief turn into a ball? I think not. But t-bagging is a guys best friend. Can Samus t-bag? *Chos Ninja nods*
    Really? Well then, women for the win!;):thumb:

11. Deadly shot

Deadly shot The Offensive Type!

I love halo but are you kidding? Were talking about a girl who has weapons installed into her suit. Master chief? I don't think they taught him any hand-to-hand combat. So pretty much Samus would just bend MC over the sink

12. Darrkness

Darrkness S-Ranked Strider

here ya go!

[youtube]cL-mR79GErU[/youtube]

Chaossama Edit Note: If they had not added the last part, I wouldn't have minded this film so much as the fight scene was pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2009
  13. FunnyBones

FunnyBones n00b

Samus vs master chief...

I would say that Samus is really good and should win over that master chief. Actually it may also be because I like Samus much better. ;)

14. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

I suppose in the case of Samus and Master Chief, it's a matter of agility vs brute force.

While Samus can indeed fire large amounts of power, her best feature, IMHO, is the ability to curl herself into a ball. This makes for a smaller target and for more maneuverability. On the other hand, Master Chief is all about brute force. While his gameplay indeed allows for taking cover and the such, a great deal also relies on his shielding. And he doesn't have the maneuverability (nearly as much) as Samus'.

In a battle between the two, I think Samus would win, honestly. She has the capability to switch weapons at a faster rate of things and thus would be able to basically wear out the MC's shielding and not allow him to get another weapon to keep on firing.

15. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Samus would kick ass !

16. nimal

nimal n00b

In a battle between the two, I think Samus would win, honestly. She has the capability to switch weapons at a faster rate of things and thus would be able to basically wear out the MC's shielding and not allow him to get another weapon to keep on firing.

17. nimal

nimal n00b

hiiii i like this forum..

18. Colinadney

Colinadney n00b

I have some topics for difference between Master Chief and Samus. Master Chief have good skill to use various weapon, Cool Armor, he used Decent Vehicles, Lone Wolf Mentality etc. Samus have Cybernetic Power Suit, Space Jump Boots, Screw Attack and many more.

19. Ddestoryerofworlds2

Ddestoryerofworlds2 The Damn Alpha Man

I usually hang around this site/forum in which there are debates as to "who beats who."

And well yeah, Samus would MURDER the Chief.

Especially maxed out too.

Able to go into lava, ice beams, and has a "way" bigger life bar/force field than Chief does.

And that is not counting all the other weapons.

20. Yush! XD
    Samus Would own the shit out of the Chief >:3

krystalgirl69 likes this.