Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Samus vs master chief

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii' started by Albonian Cop, Jan 4, 2009.

1. hollowstorm

hollowstorm Overlord

MC all the way :p

2. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

Samus by unanimous decision! xD

3. RuneKnight94

RuneKnight94 Misses his 3DS ~w~

I think Samus has the upperhand in almost every sense, no way to discuss that imo XD . Sure, Master Chief has his thing in his own world, as so does Samus, but in a fair fight, I think Samus would defeat him, given all the missions she has gone through and all the enemies she has fought.

if we go analyzing weaponry, it is more evident since she has quite a roster to choose from. Power Bombs, Super Missiles, Charged and other Beams, Spee Boosters.

4. the chief sorry samus, but after the other M you just became a nuisance.

5. sluttybi

sluttybi Back for a bit

I have never played metroid so would have to say that from my limited knowledge master chief would win.

6. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Kik: Ashikabi_

Umm...M.C obviously. >__>

7. lead118

lead118 Guest

Totally Samus. That chick has some big guns.

8. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

They actually have a video of Chief vs Samus xD

9. RuneKnight94

RuneKnight94 Misses his 3DS ~w~

Oh right, Haloid XD it's a shame the Covenants interrupted the fight. It would have been quite epic to see the conclusion. I am not so sure anymore, both contenders have a are really enhanced DNA, both have powerful destructive weapons, skills unusual to humans, seeing a real fght for this one would be quite amazing indeed.

10. lead118

lead118 Guest

Haloid doesn't feature Chief though.

11. krystalgirl69

krystalgirl69 kik: Flashfire_

Samus... im sorry samus would just wreck chief... [period]

12. lead118

lead118 Guest

She's way more agile than Chief not to mention Chief's armor is susceptible to explosive damage. One super missile would end him.

13. Ddestoryerofworlds2

Ddestoryerofworlds2 The Damn Alpha Man

Not to mention in Halo Master Chief's armor really does nothing defense wise.

It's the force field that is the life bar. And said field can be taken down by bullets and then ANYTHING can kill him then game attack wise.

And yeah, explosive weapons are a one hit kill for him.

And Samus has LOTS of explosives on her.

14. keystone-69

keystone-69 n00b

Fuck that bitch Samus

ok well lets get started with this fuck that bitch. Master chief would fuck her up in a landslide and if u want to say some thing about that youtube video then dont waste my time. Master chief has balls not tits and just to make a long story short he would bend that bitch over rape her with a grav ham then after that blast his spartan laser right in her face then tip her with a tea bag followed up with a sticky grenade to clean up that mess lmao ooo and if u want to say Samus is agile, look at me i can turn into a ball bullshi he would just play kick ball with her pretty face lol

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
  15. Hector8546

Hector8546 n00b

I would say that Samus is really good and should win over that master chief. Actually it may also be because I like Samus much better. :rtfm: