Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Shadow Fighter RPG

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Shickimaru, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

It was the year 1900 and the 300 year war between the forces of light and darkness had ended.There was 100 year of peace and prosperity until darkness had risen again,the evil lord Nene has declared all out war on the world and has given his soldier the ability to summon shadow monsters with incredible abilities.It was another peaceful day in your home town and you and your gang of friends decide to check out the local ruins.

At the ruins there was a sign of a certain shadow monster your village has been worshiping,each village has a different ruin and a different shadow.While in the ruins your village gets attacked by the evil lord Nene's troops and they start capturing all the childen of the village so they can become more soldiers for Nene.You and your gang try to defend the village but fail and everyone is about to die when suddenly the shadow from the ruins appears from your body and protects everyone.after the fight,you decide to fight against lord Nene and try to free the world but first you will need to find more shadow wielders.

Shadow wielders are only born on a solar eclipse every 3 years.

Here is the character sheet:

Name:
    Shadow abilities:(these grow as the rpg progresses)
    Home town:(all must be different)
    Description:(like your personality,stuff)
    Backround:(life story(keep it short))

I will start..

Name:Steven
    Shadow Name:Blue Dragon
    Shadow abilities:Claw
    Home Town:Megaton
    Description:Red eyes,Long spikey black hair,Blue baggy pants,white t-shirt,black shades,Minor goatee.
    Backround:Was born into a poor family that lived in fear from the landlord and feasted on the leftovers of an animal that was eaten beforehand when they were hungry.was brought into a gang of local friends who disliked him because of the awfull stench of gravy.left town after it was destroyed.

I was a bit sad when i had to leave the ruins of my hometown with all bodies of my friends and family so i mugged random hoboes unlike myself and stole whatever they had left to survive,the bad thing was the shadow i had that was supposed to help me was an arrogent,selfesh mean ungratfull fool who only cared for himself and only helped out if it pleased himself or it was battle.By the time it was night i had made my way to a nearby church that was abandoned but had very little supplies but had a small old matress that i could rest on for the night.Soon it was morning and i packed everything i could find into my little bag and headed on.

2. name:jacob black
    shadows name:star scream
    shadow ability:death from above
    home town:sky city
    apperance:black hair cut short dark green tee shirt and green long-shorts green shoes
    backround:had wealthy parents lived in sky city a flying city fled on star scream my shadow whitch is pitch black with red eyes and is a bird shadow

i was flying away from sky city crying thinking of how i saw my parents last lying face down in a pool of blood is how star scream put it star scream was allways harsh and mean i thought of it as a good think he kinda teaches you to ignor it when people are mocking you but he has gotten me in alot of fights we can land here i said...land scream you stupid bird i said ok then and he said dully and began to fall arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh! i shouted he stopped falling inches away from the ground i sen't scream back and began to walk i saw an old church abandoned by the looks of it i continued on about half an hr later some guy came up behind me and whispered in my ear"gimme all your money"i said back
    "why should i do that"cos if you dont il kill you he said "id like to see you try"i herd scream say behind me as he grabbed the guy as he summoned up a blue dragon

3. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

Description:Red eyes,Long spikey black hair,Blue baggy pants,white t-shirt,black shades,Minor goatee.
    Backround:Was born into a poor family that lived in fear from the landlord and feasted on the leftovers of an animal that was eaten beforehand when they were hungry.was brought into a gang of local friends who disliked him because of the awfull stench of gravy.left town after it was destroyed.

Blue Dragon said to me *this guys shadow is a newbie i think,Lets test him*.After an hour of fighting.*your good kid*.I decided to walk away and summon blue dragon again to fly me to the nearest town.I went up to the bulletin board and took the easiest job availiable*catch twenty blast gullys in the lake for 500 kaizers(money) each.I accepted the mission and went to the lake

4. crazycatlady13

crazycatlady13 Cats Rule!

Name: Indigo Raul
    Shadow Name: Black Cat
    Shadow Abilities: Shapeshifting (but only into things that exist and are living, not like putty or something.)
    Home town: Adder's Tounge Villiage
    Description: Long straight black hair and indigo-colored eyes. Black jeans and a black long-sleeve shirt with a swirling indigo orb on a necklace that matches her eyes. Very pale skin with no freckles. Shows no emotion, is clever and sly at times.
    Backround: After being a rogue basically in Adder's Tounge, she got bored of putting snakes and things into people's pockets so she went off on her own to go fight.

dont have time to post, sorry

5. kelon

kelon n00b

i am srooy i like your name

6. well of coarse i am not a newbie scream gets me in alot of fights
    name:jacob black
    shadow ability:death from above
    apperance:black hair cut short dark green tee shirt and green long-shorts green shoes
    backround:had wealthy parents lived in sky city a flying city fled on star scream my shadow whitch is pitch black with red eyes and is a bird shadow

i flew off in some random direction arriving at some random town. there was that older guy trying to catch fish for some money. "i could do this in a second"said scream "well of coarse you could your a bird".i replied i went over to him and droped 1000 kaizer good thing i allways had about 5000 kaizer on me. my parents were loaded but now there dead.
    "thanks"was all he managed to say. for about 2 minutes he just looked at me then he snapped out of it and we began to talk arfter a little while we decided we would need to band together if we were to survive

7. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

Myself and Jacob both decided on going to town to trade in the reward since he got in late and helped me catch them so he deserves some of the reward.We decided to split the reward in two and buy some supplies.I went to an informants tent and paid 100 kaizers to hire the best informant they had to find out about the shadows and how to make the more powerful.Next i went to the stalls to buy some supplies costing me 2000 kaizers for a huge bag of food and some tents.I met in the middle of town with jacob and we decided to pool our money which was 800 and we decided to sleep in an awesome hotel for the night for 600 kaizers for 2 people.

8. crazycatlady13

Okay, I'm going to try this in first person....

Shadow Abilities: Shapeshifting (but only into things that exist and are living, not like putty or something.)
    Description: Long straight black hair and indigo-colored eyes. Black jeans and a black long-sleeve shirt with a swirling indigo orb on a necklace that matches her eyes. Very pale skin with no freckles. Shows no emotion, is clever and sly at times.
    Backround: After being a rogue basically in Adder's Tounge, she got bored of putting snakes and things into people's pockets so she went off on her own to go fight.

I walked towards the gate of Adder's Tounge and stepped outside. Having only been here once, I kept wary, reminding myself about predators and who their predators were. A bear came lumbering forward. Black Cat shifted into an even larger bear, and roared. The bear ran off. I walked towards the river and kept beside it for a while. I passed Megaton, saw the shadow of Sky City on the ground, and looked up. Black Cat and I shifted into a perigine falcon, the fastest bird in the world, faster than a cheetah when diving, and soared up to Sky City. Flying was so exhilirating, but she often had the strange desire to eat mice and lemmings. That was so annoying. It always happened. I flew back down, gliding in the breeze. When I reached a town, I shifted into a mouse. There were always mice in cities. I also could hear vibrations from the ground as a mouse, which was good. Two pairs of feet nearly stomped on her. They went their seperate ways, then came back together. I decided to follow them. I could see that their shadows were.....special, like mine. So, I waited until they entered a hotel and then turned into a dragonfly, floating around the "lagoon" for the veiwer's entertainment. It was the only way in. I waited until the next morning.

9. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

I woke up at 6 in the morning and jacob was still asleep,I left the hotel but told the manager i wasnt checking out just yet.I went to the local cafe and bought a scone a knife an some butter.I made a buttered scone and was about to eat it when my informant came to me.Long time no see,Steven said the informant as he handed me the inormation that i asked for.Heres the change from the charge because it only costed 50 to get that info.I spent that 50 on a coffee for the informant since he looked tired and a strawberry zap for myself.We sat down as he discussed the info i needed.You will need to find the book of the beginning to power up your shadow but it has to be the original and it must have the missing seven pages.Each page has a different code on it that resembles a different shadow but thats all i have right now.On my way back to the hotel i ate my scone and sensed a new shadow i never have known about till now.Come on out Shadow user and fight me if thats what your want.A girl of about 13 or 14 years of age transformed out of a dragonfly as i redied my shadow.

10. crazycatlady13

One of the shadow mages had sensed her, and wanted to fight she shifted into a human and nodded. His shadow went into fighting stance, as well as himself. She did nothing, but readied herself, remembering not to show signs of what she was doing. He advanced with a huge claw. She shifed into him and mocked him, trying to make him agray. She changed into a peregine falcon again, one of her favorites, it was agile, fast, and flying, at dodged for a while. SHe pretended to be hit and fluttered low. She suddenly changed into a large silver wolf and attacked, They were pretty much equally matched.

11. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

after Her falcon transformation she transformed again into silver wolf and we were equally matched.The fight was in a stale mate untill people started to wake up and the same with jacob.Jacob had ran out to see what the noise was but when he saw myself fighting the girl he released his shadow.But the girl decided to end the fight for now since it was now 2 on 1.At around 8 in the morning we went to the hotel and said to the manager we will be spending a couple more hours in town before we leave.Jacob decided to go back to sleep for a little while and i decided to go the library and see if they had a book of the beginning so i could know something about the shadows..but all i went on about it was these seven soldiers of light guys with powers like ours.After about teo hours of reading we decide to leave town with our supplies.

12. crazycatlady13

Backround: After being a rogue basically in Adder's Tounge, she got bored of putting snakes and things into people's pockets so she went off on her own to go fight for fun and annoy people even more.

When his frined cme to join him, she stopped fighting because 1) people were waking up, 2) she could always attack later, 3) it was now 2 against 1, and 4) the other guy's power was something that killed with like a thought so she would have to fight him when he was too tired to use it. She shifted into a human and nodded at them, the changed into the same peregine falcon and flew away, where she met another peregine falcon and while they were watching her and they blinked, changed into a bee, so there was still a peregine falcon up there but she was down here. She then flew to the ground and turned into a fox. She hunted a rabbit and ate it AS A FOX. She kept following them, changing animals from time to tiem. They entered the library, which had a lot of flies, so she turned into a fly and buzzed around the books. Seven shadow mages/users/warriors/etc. were supposed to fight this evil dudeand do the whole "saving the world" business. It sounded like a drawl, but it was better than nothing. SEVEN shadow users against ONE mage/lord with soldiers and shadow monsters. She already knew that shadow power grew as you grew, and she had just seen someone who could kill you with a thoguht, that could be raised to without event thinking about it, just if you got 50 feet near him or something. Or maybe he wouldn't grow. She followed them back, always staying behind another person so they'd think that was the shadow user. But then she realized it was the same person, so this person really was following them. He wasn't a shadow user, but she smelled gunpowder while being a mouse. They were being tracked.

13. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

Sorry havent been postin...buisness trip

We were going to head for the gates of the town but had smelt a slight tinge in the air and there was a faint scent of gunpowder so we headed into an alleyway and confronted the person who was following us.What do you want i asked?.Give me all the kaisers youve got or ill kill you and take it he said.You know you shouldnt threaten someone you dont know.I dont care he said i need money so hand it over.I summoned up blue dragon just to scare him off.Is that all you summoned me for he said arrogently.No theres someone else here i said as i looked around and saw a mouse staring at me.Blue dragon could you grab that mnouse its that shapeshifter shadow user from before.Blue dragon went to grab it but it moved out of the way and transformed into the perigrin falcon.

Theres no need to fight us as i looked at jacob but why are you following us i asked her.

14. crazycatlady13

She turned human and shrugged. "I was bored, and if I have to leave a fight I don't leave it forever, just wait until I am ready or stronger or something. Anyway, if you saw two shadow users traveling together and you know there aren't many, you'd probably follow them, too. Especially if you were one yourself, which we all are. Wait a minute- what was that?!?" she snapped as she heard footsteps softly in the darkness of the alley. She instinctivly went into fighting stance, but no one was there. She accidently turned into a cat when she thought of smelling what was there and her shadow came to join her, a shadow-gray cat on the wall. She only smelled rubber and shadow creature, and the shadow creature could have been the two boys she had followed or even herself. No- this one held a strong taint of evil, one she had not smelled when she was following them before. She morphed again and turned to them, coming to her conclusion. "Don't listen to the feet. They're just rubber. Focus on the shadow monster, that's the one that following us," she said as she stepped back into a fighting stance and waited.

15. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

She was right and after a few moments myself and jacob felt a huge burst in darm or evil energy headed this way.We decided to confront it but to our suprise it was a little boy and he was riding on a tiger shadow followed by a lady and a Bat shadow.The women walked up to us three and she said:''You have shadows you three dont you and if so please follow me''.At first i couldnt tell if it was the lady or the kid that had the evil shadow.I answered her and we started to follow her.I asked the girl who warded us about the dark energy her name and she said:''Indigo Raul''.After that I told the two of them to be careful until i figure out which of the two was evil.

16. crazycatlady13

She tensed when they came out and only followed a little ways. Then, she stopped and doubled back when they were busy talking. She hadn't talked at all so far, so no one noticed her being gone. Yet. She went back to the alley, turned into a cat, and still sensed shadow monster, though she smelled no rubber. She followed the trail of scent until she came to a perfume shop. Then she smelled the faintest scent of rubber and weakening shadow monster smell. She turned human and looked at the past buyers. The last 2 were smudged, obviously on purpose. She cursed silently and turned into a peregine falcon, flying and following the travelers who had just noticed her absence. The bat and tiger shadow wanted to move forward, but the others weren't sure. She flew down and human-ized in front of them. She shrugged. "What? I was bored?" she said as she did. But instead of going behind, she confronted the tiger and bat shadow people. "Who are you and why does it seem like you are shadow monsters in a disguise?" she asked assertively. They looked confused for an instant. "Shadow monsters? What do you mean? Uh oh- Nene. Run, and don't stop. Someone is following us. Now that you mention it, I sense that, too. Run!!!" the woman gasped and made to run, but Indigo held out her arm and stopped her. "Don;t try to trick me. You're the ones who are shadow monsters. Now tell me WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?" she screamed at them. The woman had a sudden look of recognition. She screeched, "She's been controlled by the shadow monsters. Run before they get you too!" and began to run. Indigo glared at her and turned into a huge lioness. She growled, blocking the woman. Her shadow came to her side and roared.

(by the way my plan is the woman and boy who were supposed to meet us are hidden somewhere nearby. These are bad shadow people but the original people are good.)

17. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

This would be were we get a new ability

Name:Steven(wont tell last name till later when they become close friends)
    Shadow abilities:Claw,Burst Fire
    Backround:Was born into a poor family that lived in fear from the landlord and feasted on the leftovers of an animal that was eaten beforehand when they were hungry.was brought into a gang of local friends who disliked him because of the awful stench of gravy.left town after it was destroyed.

I saw that the woman had summoned her shadow and the little one joined in to try and defeat indigo.I summoned my Blue dragon and jacob had summoned his star scream and we both joined indigo in battle.They looked as though they were probably weak bandits or something but they actually were part of lord nene's black shadows squad of his army.We tried to defeat them but they were too strong and we could not defeat them.After a few minutes jacob was out of it since the little lad had his shadow rip apart jacobs shadow and was now pinning jacob down.next was the lady,she knew we were weak and only knew our first abilities so she with a strong attack knocked indigo's shadow away and was walking towards me.With both of my allies out of it i set all my power into blue dragon and he got stronger and started making a fireball in his mouth,I shouted out 'BURST FIRE' and he shot a huge ball of fire at the two and knocked their shadows out of it.After they had ran away i went and brought both my friends together and stood guard till they woke up.

18. crazycatlady13

Okay. But don't worry about the gaining power thing because the real people who were supposed to meet us will do that.

She fell and blinked. She saw the fire in his mouth and turned her head away as ashes rained down. She blacked out, and hen she wopened her eyes it was the afternoon. She sprung up and looked at the boy. "First of all, Your name is Steven, right? I heard Jacob say it as a mouse at the beggining, but I'm not sure. I know Jacob's name the same way, but for his, I'm sure. Second of all, how long was I out? Third of all, do you have any idea where the people who were supposed to meet us are?"

19. what do you meen my shadow was riped apart my shadow? is it destroyed?
    name:Jacob black
    shadow ability:death from above(flys up high and tackles enemy)

i had woken in the arfternoon. arfter some events. involving a old lady and a little boy a fireball and being neally knocked out. the girl named indigo started fireing questions at steven i immeaditly said "yes my name is jacob and his is steven 2nd i don't have a watch ask steven and 3rd who are you supposed to be meeting?" then steven said "they got a page of this book we need" i replied "you think they are going to just give it to us? i meen it sounds pritty rare if they wan't kaizers i got plenty"indigo shot a quick glance at me"my parents were loaded" i said "back to the page thing i think they will want more then just a few thousand kaizer.....

20. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

Dont worry your shadows safe if dies if you die i was just saying that the little guys shadow beat him up dun worry
    Shadow abilities:Claw,Burst Fire
    Backround:Was born into a poor family that lived in fear from the landlord and feasted on the leftovers of an animal that was eaten beforehand when they were hungry.was brought into a gang of local friends who disliked him because of the awful stench of gravy.left town after it was destroyed.

jacob and indigo were right those guys were probably after alot more than money so i started to think what could it be.I think those people that we were supposed to meet are probably back in town and ofcourse we probably would need some more supplies since we have another person travelling with us.We all headed back to town and i gave our remaining money and the money i found on the soldiers to jacob to get supplies,I went to the library and i left indigo to whatever she does best because i dont know.I looked once more at the book of the beginning.I thought to myself'im sure theres something more.I looked at the 7 hereos of the book and there shadows.there was a black bat shadow and theres the guide,the black cat shadow and the shapeshifter,the terror of the sky and the born soldier,the dragon and the beginner,The chimara and the evil,the ox and the arrogent prince,The phionix and the little girl,The tiger and the little boy. i know that the little boy must represent the guy we should meet,the guide is the woman,the shapeshifter is raul,the born soldier is jacob and the beginner is me but i know there is something more than this in the book i just need to figure out what.I wet to ask if i could borrow the book and with enough convincing i managed to get him to say yes to loaning me the book.'dont worry librarien i will return it but i need to read it first