Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Shadow Fighter RPG

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Shickimaru, Jan 5, 2010.

1. crazycatlady13

crazycatlady13 Cats Rule!

I'm going to try first person.

Name: Indigo Raul
    Shadow Name: Black Cat
    Shadow Abilities: Shapeshifting (but only into things that exist and are living, not like putty or something.)
    Home town: Adder's Tounge Villiage
    Description: Long straight black hair and indigo-colored eyes. Black jeans and a black long-sleeve shirt with a swirling indigo orb on a necklace that matches her eyes. Very pale skin with no freckles. Shows no emotion, is clever and sly at times.
    Backround: After being a rogue basically in Adder's Tounge, she got bored of putting snakes and things into people's pockets so she went off on her own to go fight.

After Steven left me to go to the library, I walked into an alley and quickly shifted into a peregine falcon again. Flying over the trees, I went back to the spot we had fought the woman and the little boy. I turned into a cat and sniffed the air. Rubber was still here, but stronger rubber. Black Cat beckoned me East. I followed, and the scent of rubber was even stronger. I leaped forward, and- bounced. I tore into it with my claws and found a little cavern with 2 people tied up with the same kind of weird rubber. A woman with a bat shadow and a little boy with an unconcious tiger. I tore open the rubber again and patted their heads with my paws. I human-ized and woke them up. "We've got to get out of here so I can get you back to my friends. Come on, we can talk later," I said. I climbed out of the hole, then helped them up. We walked towards the city where I had left the people. Jacob and Steven were waiting there: Jacob with supplies, and Steven with a book. "Found the real ones," I said. I waited for their response.

2. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

Name:Steven
    Shadow Name:Blue Dragon
    Shadow abilities:Claw
    Home Town:Megaton
    Description:Red eyes,Long spikey black hair,Blue baggy pants,white t-shirt,black shades,Minor goatee.
    Backround:Was born into a poor family that lived in fear from the landlord and feasted on the leftovers of an animal that was eaten beforehand when they were hungry.was brought into a gang of local friends who disliked him because of the awfull stench of gravy.left town after it was destroyed.

We were all tried after the long day and knew we had a long trip ahead of us so we decided to stay at the hotel for another night but i had asked the lady since she knew much about the book to try and decifer it and see if it had another meaning.I however when everyone but myself and the lady were still awake decided to go catch some fish for the others.''Where are you going'' said the lady.''To catch breakfast'' i replied ''you cant do that now because i need you here''she said.''look ill be back in five minutes and when i get back i will work doubly fast alright''i said.''fine but remember catch enough for all of us to have breakfast''she said.

I walked out of the hotel shutting the door behind me quietly and went down to the lake and summoned blue dragon.''I need your help to get some food for the others'' and he nodded.I took a deep breath and held my nose.I dived into the lake and found loads of fish,we went to the surface to dump the fish into the basket i had brought.I took another breath but this time it didnt last when we had dived some big glowing eyes looked at us and roared.When we had scrambled out of the water it rose to the surface and to our suprise it was just protecting the eggs it had layed at the bottom of the lake.After a couple of minute of standing still it dived back to the bottom of the lake.

I asked dlue dragon to carry the basket to the hotel since it was too big for me to carry.On the way back to the hotel i had noticed a boy laying on the ground and i had noticed that the person also had a shadow.I took him back to the hotel and we waited till dawn but of course i had to work 2x as fast as i promised.

3. crazycatlady13

Shadow Abilities: Shapeshifting (but only into things that exist and are living, not like putty or something.)
    Description: Long straight black hair and indigo-colored eyes. Black jeans and a black long-sleeve shirt with a swirling indigo orb on a necklace that matches her eyes. Very pale skin with no freckles. Shows no emotion, is clever and sly at times.
    Backround: After being a rogue basically in Adder's Tounge, she got bored of putting snakes and things into people's pockets so she went off on her own to go fight.

She woke up in the hotel and stood up. In a rush, her memories returned to her. She walked out of the room and found the guide lady and the boy with teven. She nodded at them in acknoledgement and said, "What can I do to help with whatever you're doing?" (i gotta go be back later.)

4. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

Description:Red eyes,Long spikey black hair,Blue baggy pants,white t-shirt,black shades,Minor goatee.
    Backround:Was born into a poor family that lived in fear from the landlord and feasted on the leftovers of an animal that was eaten beforehand when they were hungry.was brought into a gang of local friends who disliked him because of the awfull stench of gravy.left town after it was destroyed.

After I got permission from the guide i brought the boy inside and i layed him down on the bed,checked his temperature and found out he had a serious fever but everytime i put something onto his head like a wet cloth or something it will be knocked off by something / someone.I said to him stop knocking the cloth off its for his own good,i wont hurt him its just lower his fever but would you mind showing who are.soon the shadow appeared and it was a Shiny golden ox,then i quickly checked the book and found out that that boy was the arrogent prince.I put the cloth onto his head and told the ox''dont take this off him no matter what''.I went into the next room to talk to jacob and to check our supplies,

5. crazycatlady13

I must get used to first person it is so weird.

Steven went off to help the boy and I looked at the woman. "What happened to you, before?" I asked. She shrugged. "It was a little unclear. We were with a little girl who had a phoenix shadow who had been traveling with the little tiger boy when suddenly she sensed shadow monster. Then that fake tiger boy latched onto my shadow and the next thing I knew, we were in that rubber stuff and there was no sound. I couldn't feel any part of my body, couldn't see, couldn't sense. Sooner or later I was going to go into a vegetable form mentally or go mad, because I could barely sense my own thoughts. Thye you came and I thought it was a shadow monster. My last bit of strength went into defeating you, but then you set me free and I realized I wasn't weak, it was just that rubber stuff. I don't know what happened to the little girl, but I think the little boy went to sleep in one of the rooms here, yeah, he just left to do that, actually. BUt we've got to find the little phoenix girl! I didn't think of her until now, but they could have her in that rubber, too! All they have to do is destroy one shadow user in a way we can't help and then we won't be able to fight! We can't figh without all of our abilities! Come on!" exclaimed the woman. I stopped her. "Let's leave a note for the boys, first," I said, annd wrote it quickly, sticking it on a wall. We walked out and I shifted into a huge condor. I motioned for her to get on my back. I flew us using her direction to the spot she had last seen the girl. I flew down and turned human. She pointed at a dark spot. There was a sillhouete of a pheonix and a little girl lying on the ground in rubber. "They didn't have time to cover her up as well as with you guys. Come on," I said. We ran forward and I cat-shifted, using my claws to break her free of the rubber. She was still alive, and asleep. She didn't seem to have gone crazy or vegetable, only into hibernation. Smart girl. I gentley woke her up and she grabbed my wrist instinctively. Then she relaxed and got up, shaking off the ruber and awakening her shadow. "HI, I'm Helen," the little girl said. "Hey, I'm Indigo, and you know her, though actually I don't know her name. What's your name?" she turned to the woman and smiled at Helen. The woman said, "It doesn't matter now, just let's get back to the hotel, Okay?" I nodded and shifted into a cheetah this time. Now that I knew the route, it wasn't that long, so I could reach it as a cheetah. We got back and Steven and Jacob were still with the newish shadow boy. I brought the girl to them. "We're back, this is Ellen, she's the little girl with the phoenix shadow, which I read about in your book by the way," I said.

6. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

Now that were together we will have dinner and then shall we set out.everyone agreed and i started to make the dinner.Soon before the dinner was made the little boy and his ox came out of their fever and were trying to sneak out but they were caught by blue dragon,I asked the ox to fill the boy in on what had happened.The boy said''I dont care im leaving to defeat the sob that killed my family,friends and burned down my village,Lord NeNe''.''you cant leave her right now'' i told him.''Its too dangerous since there are his men all round town diguesed probably nd ive just finished making food so you best eat up''.I brought the curry into the front room and i poured it into some bowls then i divided the rice up between the seven of us.(5 minutes later)After the meal i open the book and told everyone''This is not the original book since in the next town the king has the original book and the extra seven pages,this is just a copy.But something in the book strikes me to be odd,it says that there are 7 hereos but it says there is a guide,beginner,arrogent pince,little girl,little boy,shapeshifter,born soldier and then theres the evil so either the evil or the guide is the fake and we will find out when we see the original copy of the book''.

7. crazycatlady13

"Okay, so how are we supposed to figure this out?" I asked. Steven shrugged. "Well, first, I want everone here to tell me their shadow power," I stated, "My power is shapeshifitn, I know Jacob's power is Death from Above, and Steven's power a huge Claw. Ellen, Guide, Ox, Tiger, please tell me your powers, and except for Ellen, your names." Steven said, "I know this is ' ', and this is ' '," (just put in the names and people you want. Jacob agreed with, "And that's ' '," (ditto)

8. name:Jacob black
    shadows name:star scream
    shadow ability:death from above(flys up high and tackles enemy)dark abyss
    home town:sky city
    apperance:black hair cut short dark green tee shirt and green long-shorts green shoes
    backround:had wealthy parents lived in sky city a flying city fled on star scream my shadow whitch is pitch black with red eyes and is a bird shadow

i sat in pitch black in my room meditating with scream suddenly i felt something attack my mind "arrgh"i whispered then i herd scream's voice echoing in my mind "use the black around as a shield protect your mind"suddenly there was a man with a black balaclava standing infront of me his shadow must be attacking my mind i saw a dim outline of a wolf it was weak phisicly but strong mentaly the man drew out a knife and brought it to my throught "arfter i am done with u i will eliminate your friends aswell "oh you won't get past me assassin"i said to him and he raised the knife and thrusted it as i summoned scream but suddenly my head pain doubled i focused more on my mind shield but scream began to weaken i tried to focus on both but i was compleatly drained by that time the guy tried to stab me and hit my leg i screamed in agony and used all my power suddenly star scream began to spin fast and small feather shaped blades shot out in every direction "harness the darkness"i herd scream say in my head then suddenly i felt stronger then ever before and the knifes started shooting faster the assassin had several blade in his back as someone opened the door...it was indigo a blade flew at a high speed at her face and she dodged it and slammed the door i began to calm scream trying not to think of the body he eventually calmed and steven,indigo,a little boy and a ellen(is that everyone) walked in to check on me probebly warned by indigo or they all herd my scream i only just relised the pain in my leg there was blood all over my leg i ripped my shirt and tied it on to my leg

9. crazycatlady13

"That was ..... odd. But for now we need to get you to a doctor or something, or does anyone happen to have healing?" I questioned. (I'm just ging to make one of their powers, it is easier that way, if you don't like it you can change it later by some magical shaodw thingee) Ellen raised her hand shyly. "Perfect. Ellen, will you heal him please?" I asked. She nodded, and bit her lip. "It might not work all the way, but I'll try..." she said nervously. She put her hand on Jacob's leg and concentrated. She pulled off the shirt peice and took out the knife, washing her pheonix shadow over the wound. The wound began to close, but gthen Ellen collapsed. I caught her and said, "I think that's all for now. I'm going to put Ellen in one of the beds, I'll be right back." I carried Ellen to my room and laid her on the bed, then returned to the others. "What do we do now? How are we supposed to find the chimera and the evil? Do you think it was the fake people? Wait- no, they were shadow monsters. But who could it be?" I wondered aloud.

10. name:Jacob black
    apperance:black hair cut short dark green tee shirt and green long-shorts green shoes
    backround:had wealthy parents lived in sky city a flying city fled on star scream my shadow whitch is pitch black with red eyes and is a bird shadow

i could only walk at a limp and i had a pritty bad migraine which would last for about 2 more days i was usally laying in the dark motionless few people visited and we were leaving town in 3 days i herd someone say but my migraine stopped earlyier then i expected i woke at midnight from a dream and walked to the lake sat crosslegged and looked at the blackness of the lake waiting silently thoughtlessly as a giant sea serpent jumped out of the water i laughed and said "very funny old friend" as the teeth came down on me and a ladder decended from it throught and down came a crippled old man "hello manus" i greeted him "you called" "why yes i got something you might like"he replied and he threw down a old looking page "whats that?" i asked but i then i saw it it looked like me but some diffrent features he was older wearing more old fashioned clothes but the thing that caught my eye was his shadow,my shadow
    "what do you wan't for it"i asked firmly

11. crazycatlady13

I really have nothing to say, but I guess I can make something up.....

I looked at them and they all shrugged, except for the guide. The guide said, "I think there is a way we can find out who it is, but it is going to be hard. It will take tons of shadow energy, so you all need to be well rested and do whatever you do to ready your shadow. Talk to me in the morning." We all went to out own beds. By this time, Ellen had woken up, and she was sitting on the bed. "Is he okay?" she asked. I nodded. "He went off somewhere, but he'll most likely be back," I said. She got up and went to a vacant room to sleep. She had heard us talking in Jacob's room. I lay in bed and soon fell asleep. In the morning, Jacob wasn't back yet, but the guide said you could probably do it with five shadows, if they were strong enough. She told us to draw a circle in the dirt and sprinkle salt around it, which we did. We did all she told us to do: powering our shadows into the edges of the circle and trying to find all shadowsin the universe, and she was right, it was hard. We also had to visulaize a chimera shadow. There was a flicker of a shadow in the circle, and we tried harder. We willed it to come. There was a flash of dizzying white light, and- a very angry chimera shadow with no human was in the circle. We had only called the shadow, but that was the point of Part 1. Right now, though, we had to encase it in our remaining energy. We forced our last bits of energy out and they formed a HUGE bubble that actually expanded that same circle. The chimera couldn't break free, though it tried extermely hard. We tried to calm it, and went inside to rest again, except Ellen, who continued calming it. She had that effect on things/people/shadows/animals/other/etc....

12. name:Jacob black

i had to do a hell of a load of things before he would give me the page i hope the others don't worry i won't be with for a few weeks now manus wanted me to do assassin work he was a enemy of lord nene and wanted me to assassinate some followers generals and war heros my first mission was i had to hunt down a retired general manus gave me a week supply of equipment to survive on 2 hours had passed and it was stil dark when i set off east ward i needed screams assistence i had got him to lend me his sight as i scanned the terrain it soon bacame a vast desert and i noticed a camp like place "bring us here"i informed scream and i sat down and had a drink of water walked into the cave which soon became pitch black "use the darkness to scout out the area" scream told me "listen for a break in the darkness" and soon evough i felt it as torch lighting up part of the cave i began to walk and arrived at 3 places i listened again and tok the one of the left soon enough i found him he had 3 huge dogs as body guards which scream dispatched of easily and we fowarded in on him

13. crazycatlady13

Again, partially first-person partially third. This is because I did first, then left and came back. When I came back I forgot and had written to much to go through and find the "she"s and "her"s to make then "I"s and "my"s. Sorry guys.

I woke up and didn't move. Someone was here, no one I knew, and not the hotel staff or manager. I didn't know anything else about them, so I mentally told Black Cat to look. My shadow flickered for an instant, but Black Cat shifted into a wolf, so the figure thought a wolf was my shadow. Black Cat whispered mentally the figure didn't know she was awake, he thought Black Cat had looked on her own, because the figure wasn't wary or cautious or anything that would make it appear to know, but I wasn't sure. Black Cat whispered mentally it was a boy of about 14 years old, with no clear shadow, but a sense of power. I waited until he approached, then spun and kicked him in the chin. He got knocked back, and I went into fighting stance, ready to shift if nessecary, though not wanting to. He got up and put his hands up. I still didn't let my guard down. I mean, seriously, that almost never works. I got out fighting stance, but as he shouldn't know I could shapeshift, I was ready, and was forming the animal in my mind. I had never done this one before, never thought about it. I probably wouldn't be able to, but I had just slept for a long time after the ritual to gain strength for part 2, but strength could be expended in other ways. He moved to attack her and she shifted into the animal she had thought of before, because she knew who this boy was now, and she knew she needed it. A roaring dragon now stood in place of her. He ran. It was hard to keep up her shape, but she did until he left her room, turning into a lioness instead. It was a lot easier. She blocked his path and knocked him out with a paw swipe. She turned human and awoke the others. "I think it's the evil one. He must've come when he felt his shadow leave. I don't even know if that's his real age or if he's even really a boy or anything because we don't know his shadow ability," Indigo said, and looked at the guide's stricken face. "Do you know him?"

14. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

The evil in the story probably wouldnt show up this early into the story since were only in the second town and we only have a copy of the book,hed probably go after the real thing or something...i think.

i walked into the room and found a man on the floor being threatened by indigo who asked me if he was the evil one.''unfortuneately this is probably one of the evil ones hentchmen or something since i cant sense a strong shadow power about him,either that or hes a messenger''i told her.''In the book it portraits the beginner and the evil to be the strongest of the group when they all meet up and power up their own particular shadows''.''here see for yourself''.

15. crazycatlady13

I looked at the book. It was true, but the guide didn't look reassured. "Oh, he's evil alright, but he's not the chimera's partner. Everyone get to the chimera in the circle outside," the guide said. We ran out, with her keeping watch on the boy, but when we got there, we saw the flicker of a shadow of a human with the chimera's shadow, too, and then they were both gone. "Great.... did anyone see anything about the human? no? Okay, let's get back to the guide," I said. The guide sighed. "He left, didn't he," she said. I nodded. "Who's this?" I asked. She looked at me. "Actually, this is a bewitched human actor and assassin who usually kills humans with a shadow elixir thing to make him seem like a shadow user. He's hypnotised, so he won't give us any information," the guide stated. We all looked at eachother. "Now what?" asked the little boy on the tiger. I shugged and looked at Steven. He said, "I think we find either the chimera and the evil or the lost pages of the book." I thought a moment, then said, "We could split up, I mean, in the end it works for Scooby Doo." (scooby doo now exists on shadow world thingee. if you know what it is. which is likely.)

16. i char will be away for a whil i am gonna make a new char which will die when my main jacob gets back
    name:ryu akvire
    shadow name:blind serpent
    shadow ability:poison(its pritty obivous what it dos)sensless poison(dosent kill but sends there body numb and clouds there vision)
    home town:bandit mountain refuge
    description:shoulder length silver hair that has a slight glow only noticable in dark.silver eyes
    is blind is usally mysterious and acts strange but can also be very serious
    backround:parents were bandits was born in the mountain refuge was blind since berth and has other senses improved touch hearing ect parents where killed as i hid at the age of 4 became a pickpocket at the age of 6 learnt to pick locks and sneak at the age of 10 began stealing from big places banks peps mansions ect at the age of 16 sent to jail at the age of 18 only just broke out

i had freshly broke out of jail undetected as i felt some ones feat stamping on the ground i felt the vibrasion in the ground and i hid in the shadows hoping my hair dosent give me away but it only glowed slightly as the jail guard ran out the door i quickly grabbed his neck and snapped it hid the bidy in a near by trash can and sat down waiting for a ride of some sort i looked up as i saw a black figure rushing across the sky(is star scream) cors i dident see it tho and looked at the road there was nothing so i began to walk into the forest i sat stil concintrating as i felt something ahead of me moving fast i told my shadow to scout it out and repoted back saying its a horse i quickly ran towards the perfect ambush spot as it passed i jumped and grabbed on i asked if my shadow can communicate with it he said no then i noticed it had a rein and seat on it i ugred it towards the forest and away from the place i came from i told my shadow to guide me and arrived at some town i knew i had to remain undetected from any jailors or lord nene soldiars i did have a few thousand kaizer bounty on my head i went into a bar said to the bartender "il have some serpents ale in the back room" and winked at him he winked back "right this way please" and led me into a celler filled with people all with large bountys and i relised i gotta go

17. crazycatlady13

I went off to try and find the chimera and the evil. I went back to the circle and shifted quickly into a cat. I got the scent of the evil and discovered he left a trail, either coming or leaving, but it was only one way. I began to follow it after turning into a human. While I walked, I became bored. I quickly shifted into a wolf, better for traveling and following. I ran across the ground and realized I was going nowhere. I sniffed the air carefully and found out the scent was a shadow, but a different one. I hadn't realized it. But still, a shadow was something to follow up on. I followed it and was led to a town bar. I cat-shifted and wrinkled my nose at the strong smell of the drinks. I walked along the back, turning into a ruffled alley-cat rather than a smooth black cat. She saw the back door and thought against it. She climbed up to a window and peered in. She shadow user was inside, but the scent was too mingled with the bar. She leaped down and ran back as a few differnent animals to get back to the hotel where the others were studying the book. She humanized and told them her new findings.

18. name:ryu akvire
    shadow abilityoison(its pritty obivous what it dos)sensless poison(dosent kill but sends there body numb and clouds there vision)
    description:shoulder length silver hair that has a slight glow only noticable in dark.silver eyes
    backround: parents were bandits was born in the mountain refuge was blind since berth and has other senses improved touch hearing ect parents where killed as i hid at the age of 4 became a pickpocket at the age of 6 learnt to pick locks and sneak at the age of 10 began stealing from big places banks peps mansions ect at the age of 16 sent to jail at the age of 18 only just broke out

i had only taken a few steps out when i instencly know somebody was following me i felt the vibrations in the ground it must of been a wolf or something so i spun around shadow over my shoulder ready to attack and yelled "stay back!" as it pounced at me
    "senseless poison"i yelled and my shadow bit its legg injecting venom the shadow wolf thing fell to the ground daised and i fled into the forest searching for the horse i found before and i began to think that that was a servent/assassin of lord nene so i thought i might let him come to me i began towards some townsmen and asked for a place to stay
    i could easily sleep in the back room but i wanted to have some fun
    i went to a hotel and found the lobby almost deserted i walked up to the manager when i felt that wolf only a few feat away i told my shadow to scout out the area whil i got my room number 218 so i began to walk up the stars to the 2nd floor and found my roof minutes later my shadow returned saying it was a girl but defiently the same shadow user i told him to guard the door whil i wait for her and maby some compainons

19. crazycatlady13

(umm okay that happened on the way there) Correction: After I attacked and woke up, I went back.

They stared at me. Steven said, "A new shadow? But there were only seven! This one doesn't sound evil, and you said it didn't have a chimera." I shrugged. "Maybe it's only the 7 that are destined to fight Nene. Maybe this one is destined to die. Wow, that would suck... Anyway, I'm going to go back, maybe lay a trap. He has some sort of venom that knocks you out, and maybe more. The shadow was a snake," I said. Steven, the little Tiger boy, and Ellen said, "I'll come." I said, "Okay, let's go!" We walked to the trail and I wolf-shifted. We followed the trail to a hotel. I motioned for the others to stay back, he didn't need to see them yet. I approached as a wolf and let him see me. His shadow went out to see me and I hid badly. The others surrounded the building. I came in through a window, ready for poison this time. Ellen was the closest to the room. She now came closer. If I got knocked out, she'd heal me again, though I didn't plan to. I turned into a venomous snake as well. Let him taste venom. His shadow and I bit eachother at the same time. It was the poisonous one. I human-ized and ran outside to Ellen. She healed me quickly and I tooks her inside to where the shadow and the guy were reeling in pain. She went up to the snake and healed him, but not completely. He would still be weak. I brought her to a vaccant room and put her on the bed, with the little Tiger boy to watch her. Steven and I went inside and talked to the guy.He agreed to come with us. We went to get the little boy with the Tiger and Ellen and I flew us all as a huge vulture to the other hotel we had been at. Luckily, it wasn't very far. The guide said to wake Ellen and heal him fully. We did, and I went upstaris to watch Ellen while the guide and the others talked to him.

20. name:ryu akvire
    shadow abilityoison(its pritty obivous what it dos)sensless poison(dosent kill but sends there body numb and clouds there vision)
    backround: parents were bandits was born in the mountain refuge was blind since berth and has other senses improved touch hearing ect parents where killed as i hid at the age of 4 became a pickpocket at the age of 6 learnt to pick locks and sneak at the age of 10 began stealing from big places banks peps mansions ect at the age of 16 sent to jail at the age of 18 only just broke out

pain it felt like thousands of red hot knifes stabbing into every inch of my body suddenly the knifes were froze cold i began to shiver then suddenly blackness i was sensless i could not feel anything could not see anything could not touch anything then suddenly it felt like i was reborn the life running back to me like a waterfall but the pain came back...the venom wasent compleatly gone suddenly the agony was doubled from before
    and i yelled at the top of my lungs the pain continued and i dident think the yell breached my lips the the pain doubled again i wanted death it would bring me plesure to just end this i would take death gladly the pain began to increase one hundred times for merly a split second then i was sitting up in a bed someone seemed to be healing my shadow i knew it was foolish but i quickly ran out jumped out the window landed with a swift roll and ran for it retreating back into the forest