Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

should hoodies be banned?

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by funny games haha, Nov 9, 2008.

should hoodies be banned

1. yes

4 vote(s)
    4.0%
  2. no

55 vote(s)
    55.0%
  3. wtf

30 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. i dont care

11 vote(s)
    11.0%
  1. I dont think they should be banned. I like hoodies. I'm wearing one now.

2. MattL

MattL MyEyesAreOnFire!

Hoodies are awesome..when used in the correct places...like outside, inside there is really no need for them, unless your trying to hide something or trying to look badass which might make other people think you have a big ego but thats their choice.

3. [zephyr]

[zephyr] Neo-Maxi Zoom Dweebie

Hoodies being banned?
    Sounds silly :p
    I love hoodies.

4. velman1

velman1 DBZ FAN FOR LIFE!!!!

i say hoodies should stay. their a cool article of clothing...:) True criminals were hoodies sometimes, but people can still identify eyes, nose, voice, and other features. + if you put a bunch of people in a line up with the same colored hoody and the person who saw the face and heard the voice can identify which one is the criminal..:) those of you who want to ban it i have one thing to say.....

HOODY HATERS!!!! :fmad::fmad::fmad::fmad:

5. DarkStar

DarkStar Banned

I am sorry but that is the biggest load of shiz I have ever read. For fuq's sake that is retarded. ITS NOT A FUQING HOODIE IF THERE IS NO HOOD. Its a jumper.

Edited swears out. You can thank me later. Don't let it happen again.

-Hyaku

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
  6. pie_gangsta

pie_gangsta moo! im a horsey=D

wut is the point of this?

reallyemma likes this.
  7. Dantos

Dantos ¦)

Title???

Well, i think hoodies are just fine, so i have no reason why they should be banned. :alien:

8. Neon Goddess

Neon Goddess Bring me some brains!

Hell no,hoodies shouldn't be banned. Banning hoodies would be liek,banning shoes. (o_O)

9. Brendan360

Brendan360 Total jakie

well, as some other users have said, they can be used to help commit crimes because thier faces can't be seen very easily, so i think that you should just take them off when you go into shops or that you should the hood down at night if your walking down a street

10. raul-oo

raul-oo Incest, no biggy !

no hoodies shouln't be banned because you can wear a hoody but still not be a chav ! I sometimes wear a hoody ! And im not a chav !

11. At my school if you wear your hood up you can get suspended for a week. Every teacher in my town is paranoid about the Columbine shootings and they think anyone in a hoodie is gonna kill someone. It's not OK for hoodies to be banned because clothing is a form of expression.

12. WolfGurl666

WolfGurl666 ಠ_ಠ

I love hoodies they're the only thing i ever wear (apart from school), coz my school is stupid and won't let us!!

13. fgplayer

fgplayer ;3

i dont think hoodies should be banned!

14. JollyOlEngland

JollyOlEngland DA BEARZ

Why should they? No reason for it

15. reallyemma

reallyemma ¿pɐǝɥ ɹn ɥʇıʍ uıop nɥɔʇɐʍ

Nope, itz stupid , hoodiez a great =P ok, maybe i dont like when they have the hoods up but they shouldnt be banned . . . o_O . . I wear it up . . . when its raining =P ​

16. L*_x

L*_x Banned

Nahh, it's just a piece of clothing, don't like it, don't wear it, simple, right?

17. racing boy

racing boy Guest

No i dont think so!!.

18. cherry pie

cherry pie n00b

Hoodies should not be banned Teh is awsum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

19. aravindgiri

aravindgiri n00b

They should not be banned!

20. Frank der Reichert

Frank der Reichert Alaskan hot pocket 4 life

Thats gay im glad i dont live there. There great when its cool out side and they are more comfortable the jackets.