Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Shout Box

Discussion in 'Comments and suggestions' started by Game Over, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Game Over

Game Over Michael Vick's Pet Care

I think the shout box is a little to sexual. maybe make that for the adult games?

2. kingjazzad12

kingjazzad12 Banned

lol just put a swear blocker on it???
    wenever sum1 says sumthin like da f word it should replace it wit @#$% or sumthin like da 1 on da funny games games page

3. UzumakiNARuTO

UzumakiNARuTO What?

What, like "I love this site!" LOL! :roftl: It should be something like f**k or sh**e

4. Game Over

Game Over Michael Vick's Pet Care

Yeah, but really, there is a lot of 'sexual' activity going on in that small little box that shouts.

5. UzumakiNARuTO

UzumakiNARuTO What?

I have an idea;

There should be rooms that you can go into on the shoutbox. e.g. Kids, Teens, Adults, Sports room, Music room, etc. etc. And you must state your date of birth before getting on the shout box, and if you state something like 28/03/96, you will only be allowes in the kid's room, the music and sports room, etc. This would help alot.

6. Spooks

Spooks I LIKE

That would help yes, we could have the ''Adult'' shoutbox in the Adult games section.
    And we could use the date of birth as Gerami said for the shoutboxes, but people would probably set their birth date to the adult required one.

7. UzumakiNARuTO

UzumakiNARuTO What?

Yea but, as I said, if they state their D.O.B. on the shoutbox for lower ages, or different rooms, then it should count for the others, this way, they would TRY to get on, and fail. :D

8. Rawr Girl

Rawr Girl Banned

stions » Shout Box » Reply t

Why so pathetic ?

I'm on the clean side and I find the shoutbox a good way to make friend. ^^