Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Skyrim?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by xSarejevo, Feb 17, 2012.

1. xSarejevo

xSarejevo On again~ Off again?

FUS RO DAH!

But there is one that they fear, in their tongue he is Dovakin, Dragonborn!

Whats everyone's take on the wonderful world of Skyrim? I find it rather amusing personally.

2. Scottish Legend

Scottish Legend What d'you want?

Skyrim. <3

I love this game. In fact, I'm playing it right now. >.>

3. Simsy

Simsy Guest

Great Game

I think its a great game

The only thing I hava a little problem with is that it gets rather repetitive

Such as the missions,, its just u get told to go somewhere,, fetch whatever you need and bring it back,, Loads of the missions just follow these basics

Apart from that there are many things to achieve and it will waste your life away LoL

4. Adamsonjack

Adamsonjack n00b

hello

Skyrim: How long does it generally take Xbox Live to review and update a patch?

5. Simsy

Simsy Guest

Well as soon as they know a patch needs updating they will take immediate action and you will know there has been an update as your XBOX will install these updates,, I have not been on skyrim for months so there should be loads of updates for me :D

6. lillatilda

lillatilda Banned

awesome game

Well the game is simply one of the best games in the world :) and if you get tired go get some mods ^^

7. UKRP1985

UKRP1985 I am Batman

Re:

The world of Skyrim is massive - it takes an hour in real time to walk from Solitude to Riften - a full day in game time. Each enemy you encounter has its strengths and its weaknesses and whilst running headlong in to combat will eventually get you there sometimes intelligence helps. Recently I was doing a side quest and was faced with overwhelming numbers. Rather than run head long Shouting, fireballing and swing wildly with my sword I stalked one enemy at a time and "snipered" them with my longbow leaving me at last with one enemy who was tough enough on his own.

Then there's the Dragons that drop out of the sky as your strolling along country lanes, Whilst irritating, they aren't as tough as you'd think - time your attacks well and you can bring down even some of the more powerful dragons.

I'm currently going for these items:

Spellbreaker - A Daedric Shield that counts as having a ward in places and defends against all Shouts - including that of the elder Dragons
    Oghma Infinium - A Daedric Artifact that levels up one type of skill set by 5
    The Black Star - A Daedric Artifact that refills a weapon like a Soul Gem with being destroyed.
    Volendrung - A Daedric Artifact Hammer
    Ebony Blade - A Daedric Artifact that does damage based on whether you've killed your friends or not.
    Ebony Mail- A Daedric Artifact that oozes poison around you

Having said all of this I do find the quests a little mundane at times, but then I heard rumours of a a new update. So I looked it up.

"The team at Bethesda Game Studios is excited to announce another new feature making its way into Skyrim… Mounted Combat! Like the recently added Kinect support (360) and new kill cameras, this highly-requested feature that was seen in the Skyrim Game Jam video is arriving for free. In fact, by opting into the latest Steam Beta Update, PC users can check out the feature today. As far as release on other platforms, we’ll let you know when we have more information.

Thanks again to all our fans, we remain committed to supporting the game through our free updates, mod tools, and more. And yes, we’re still working on our first add-on, Dawnguard – some great stuff to show you soon, stay tuned!

Read the current 1.6 release notes below…

1.6 Update (all platforms unless specified)

NEW FEATURES

Mounted Combat - Skyrim now allows you to do melee and ranged combat while riding a horse" (Source: Bestheda Blog 31st May 2012)

However you can only do this on PC at the moment, although rumours abound of it coming to xBox and PS3 soon.

Then of course there's Dawnguard - the new DLC available next month (apparently). Apologies to all those PC and PS3 Skyrim fans but apparently we on xBox 360 get it first.

Looking forward to these little gems :)

8. Carbadonia101

Carbadonia101 n00b

Fus ro awesome!!!

THIS GAME IS AWESOME I ONLY PLAYED THIS FOR A DAY AND IM SO INTO IT i have joined the Thieves-Guild The Companions i will join The Dark Brotherhood sometime im planning to get married on it i killed 2 scripted and 3 unscripted dragons i killed a Giant and his Mammoth its just so awesome i might never stop playing :D

9. UKRP1985

UKRP1985 I am Batman

Update

Following my last post to this thread I figured I'd give you an update. I've now completed the Oblivion Walker achievement (having acquired all Daedric artifacts) and downloaded the Dawnguard expansion. With Dawnguard came armoured trolls, Cross bows, two new Shouts and the Vampire/Werewolf perk tree.

So now I'm a Crossbow wielding Nordic Werewolf in Daedric armour with armoured trolls as support. Plus I can do all most all the Shouts and the majority of spells. Worth the £14 I reckon.

10. L3W1S

L3W1S Guest

skyrim is a good game and very entertaining for sometime bt when you play on it all the time for abot a month it starts to get abit boring and actually quite repetative but otherwise from that it is a great game and has lived u to expectation. i hope they bring another elder scrolls out as good as this one :D

11. casydave

casydave n00b

Thrilling and fun loving games,Quite very difficult some level,but still my favorite xbox 360 games in 2012.

12. A little to easy. Was on hard and i finished the game in about 4 days. Not, however, before I became thane in every city, Became the Leader if the werewolf clan in Jorvaskur, the leader of the Assassins brotherhood, and the thieves guild. After a while, i just kinda got bored of assassinating everyone then making them my Thralls and terrorizing everyone stupid enough to challenge my authority. Even city guards began to quake in my presence. on the fifth day, i went on a killing spree and murdered every single npc i could find. by the sixth, i was god king of nothing for everyone had died, by the seventh, i sold the game for battlefield... still fun.

13. casydavee

casydavee n00b

That's really amazing game.s far as release on other platforms, we’ll let you know when we have more information.

14. Gamestation

Gamestation n00b

That is really amazing game.I heard lots of rumor about sktrim,that skyrim is not a great game,but when i played i found great xbox 360 game in 2012.

15. L3W1S

L3W1S Guest

Armor

Skyrim is a good game but once you get dragon or daedric armor it becomes so easy to complete the game, if you have this armor completing the game is very easy because its nearly impossible to die

16. I love skyrim as well; easily one of my all time favourite games, actually.
    There's just so much stuff, basically! I'm fairly sure I could start playing, do a bit of exploring and find something I've never seen before - and I've had it since release day and it's been my main gaming past-time!

What I've found that's kind of interesting to me is that, in previous RPGs, like oblivion for example, I've always been a Mage player with a little bit of melee or range - but with skyrim I've been drawn so much more to archery, with stealth parts on the side. It's just been a much more enjoyable play through - and my character's still going strong!!

And I've always been a natural hoarder on games; and skyrim indulges this to the highest level! I've got tonnes of unique, useless bits of armour and rubbishy weapons - if this game had racing and/or other kinds of sport, (except hunting; that's already another successful distraction!) it would literally cater to every type of game player!

17. Crisscum

Crisscum n00b

What are the different characteristics of Skyrim races?

18. FoxxyTina

FoxxyTina A WHITE GIRL

Did they fix the rendering issues with xbox edition?

19. bradmaxwel

bradmaxwel n00b

Skyrim game is an excellent action role playing video game, it became more popular in this world. I am biggest fan for this game, Really these type of games are essential to the players. By playing these games we can get refreshment and entertainment. Thanks for sharing with us.

20. Perfect game <3
    Absolutely love it ~