Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

smart peeps only('A's)

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by angel:), Mar 10, 2012.

1. angel:)

angel:) crazy in love^_^

lol any one get 'A's at school?i do!call me a stuck up b***h and ill fix that!dont mess with me unless u get all 'A's:)

2. Simsy

Simsy Guest

Its just

Typical of an aussie

3. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Lol no , 1 D and the rest were G's and U's. Lol.

4. werhok

werhok n00b

yes, of course. Going to school in Texas is like going with a horde of mindless lemmings chasing after a ball. The schools dumb down the classes during football season so the mindless jocks can pass the classes and go be gay and slap each others butts on the field as they go hug each other, using the excuse of a ball to cover up their inner sexuality.

5. hmm my grades were

2 apples an emote and a fruitcake

dont discriminate against us not so smart people!

6. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Hmm, may I ask if you got chosen to go to the Olympics 3 years in a row? Well it was like this: drawing (the technical side of it used by architects and such), mathematics and some boring other class that doesn't interest you and I can't really remember it's name :p. But ye, mind bragging :).

Also I had straight A's only at disciplines that I enjoyed doing and going to, else I was barely passing that class.

7. i really dont give a shit, your spoiled and i dont have the gift of parents that dont like to beat you so please stop reminding us kids that have to deal with there friends dangling from nooses and blood dripping down there arms just how much you assholes dont care about us. Good Day. :)

8. Kyrth

Kyrth n00b

Straight A student who can't find the space bar or the shift key unless it's to emphises the grade. I'm assuming that either none of those A's were in IT or that the caffeine buzz is still going from pre-test studying.

9. I cant use keyboards well because i have disorders! and one of my A's was in Technology Education so screw you freak!

AngelOfLight likes this.
  10. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

Never gotten A's in anything (from what I can remember), never gave a fuck. . . and still don't, I personally don't judge people's intelligence by grades they make because a lot of the time (at least in America), with the exception of math, is just repetition and short-term memorization.

11. Apathy

Apathy n00b

I believe he was referring to the op =D

Now back to the matter at hand.
    If you think you're special and deserve some kind of special treatment just for having straight A's, then you are dead wrong. Some of the best minds in the world never really excelled at school. Ignorance and close-mindedness does not make you seem very intelligent nor cute at all. Those who brag or usually the ones that tend to struggle the most. Those that truly are good at something shouldn't feel the need to brag, but instead let the work speak for itself.

Have a nice day now =D

12. Genghis19

Genghis19 n00b

I made the Dean's list at my university :B

AngelOfLight likes this.
  13. DutchLover

DutchLover Big, Sweet and Cuddly

Never got an A at school because grades are placed from 1-10 (actually you can get a 0 if you even misspel your own name)

But still then I am not an A-Grade student avrg before I got stupid I scored 70-90 / 100 points on tests.

14. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Just realised but why is this in the Members photo section ? Didn't notice until now , perhaps we should take a picture of our report cards ?
    Mine is pretty bad.

15. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Ok, well mine is empty :D and lost.

AngelOfLight likes this.
  16. meekmill

meekmill Guest

Genius

GENIUS AngelOfLight I think the people who can should post them.

AngelOfLight likes this.
  17. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

I got 2 A's 2 B's 3 C's 1 D 1 E and 1 F.

I never revised, I always pissed about and I skived a lot. My teachers said I'm not as smart as I think I am so I have to try...well....No..No I didn't.

18. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

Nice to be loved in such a fucked up time awwwww :/

19. 1992BENJI

1992BENJI tie her up and fuck her h

wow!

now i cant remember how it was said to me but it went someting like this

the measure of intelligence is not done by getting a's in a exam it is done by who and what your are...

you might be able to sit in a class room and study and pass all your exams while the person sitting next to you will try and try and try but will not do as good as you..
    but you see when you go home you will probley keep studying to pass your exams while the other kid goes home...and maybe has a job to go to or maybe has to take care for a sick family member

so what ever you do never boast about your results around friends because it will only alienate you...

im a marine engineer to be precise i never got one a in my life and now i earn upward of 60000 euro a year and im only 21
    it just goes to show im very skilled with my hands and thinking logically

(but i cant spell for s**t i know sorry)(dyslexia)

where as the guy who got all a's in still in college doing some degree job that will probley having him working in macdonnalds or sumthing(state of ireland)
    well i hope i got my point across

20. tumblr_no09owOf6E1u8la4ro4_1280-749x1024.jpg