Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

so what do u do when u want some1 u cant have???

Discussion in 'SPAM' started by blowsminds, Oct 12, 2009.

1. blowsminds

blowsminds n00b

really wat do u do coz i keep meeting people who i know i could really get close 2 but cant coz there in another part of the world or it just wouldnt b smart. yes im crazy

2. [zephyr]

[zephyr] Neo-Maxi Zoom Dweebie

Deal with it?! :O

3. kilibko

kilibko n00b

Talk to people that are not on the internet. Ya know, be more social. :thumb:

Or.. Just deal with it like Zephyr said.

4. Foxchu

Foxchu Go ahead... Struggle...

go to their house and tie them up and drag them back to your house :p but in all honesty if those are people you care about then try all you can to stay in touch with them or to go see them ^_^ i mean people not on the internet can be the same as those on the internet, fakes, but many people speak their minds more online, so you get to know the person and not their physical aspects. Finding someone that understands you is hard to find... i've been trying that for five years... so just don't give up on those online, sometimes it can be very rewarding to see these things through ^_^ if anything think of this question: if you don't try will you regret it months maybe even years after it happened and you did nothing?

It really only comes down to one choice... what will YOU do and will YOU be happy with the result...

5. Heggisist

Heggisist Winged Stallion

Can't have

I'd keep in touch with them.