Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Something I'm working on

Discussion in 'Arts' started by Zeusy, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

yeh, I wanted to try something different technique-wise, as some peeps knew me as solely as a pen-and-paper 'comic artist'. I tried my whack at actually using photoshop to do more complex shit. Still tweeking with the technique its self, in this case I am somewhat satisfied with how things came out. hopefully i can work upon this comic Idea some more, because at the moment there is no story :D

[​IMG]

2. PicklesTheCat

PicklesTheCat Working and no fun >_

>_< i want more :p

3. Zeusy

Lastest Development on my Comic. Last night I started writing some Ideas down and notice that the story I'm using is HUGELY influenced by One Piece and InuYasha. As soon as I'm done working it out I finna post it here.

I leagve you with a drawing of another character in this story: CONGA MAN
    [​IMG]

4. PicklesTheCat

PicklesTheCat Working and no fun >_

Keep the good work!

5. jorgea

jorgea n00b

Your art is looking good. Thanks for sharing here at http://www.funny-games.biz

6. aslam1989

aslam1989 n00b

Thanks for sharing your arts on this forum.

7. dark lucario34

dark lucario34 lines in the sand..

Nice art i like the change from the normal white dominated page that people use

8. rayovac1

rayovac1 n00b

aRts, which stands for analog Real time synthesizer, is an audio framework that is no longer under development. It is best known for previously being used in K Desktop Environment 2 and 3) to simulate an analog synthesizer.

9. Zeusy

I already started on this comic, but decided not to post it on this forums, but on my DeviantArts page. This comic is basically an incarnation of the original Idea but kept like a good 85% of the original character I originally wanted.
    anyway the series is now called DON'T GIVE A FVCK.

DON'T GIVE A FVCK

10. Fudge The Police

Fudge The Police NOT APART OF THE SYSTEM

Seen some of ur stuff on DA really good :)

11. Transparent_Shadow

Transparent_Shadow ~Helping and working on reviving the FGF Staff Member Administratior Moderator

Had a look at it too, the drawings are fantastic Zeusy :D
    I wish i could draw like that! :]

12. seo890

seo890 n00b

Benefits of Acting and Modeling Agencies

Hi,

Joining an acting and modeling career can not be easy and it requires maximum dedication and hard work. To become the best you need to work harder and devote yourself.

13. idkMLNbMKD

idkMLNbMKD n00b

uetndu kU MB wzi VkHs Cd

<a href=http://ccgmortgage.com/#9>valium online</a> half life liquid valium - roche valium online no prescription

14. fgfgfggy

fgfgfggy Banned

and he and

and he and Silva are ready. The transformation of defence alone to buy Silva certainly not enough, but must be followed by 24000000 euros to the completion of the acquisition, like two years to come to Barcelona to sign Ronaldinho is the same,cheap hair extensions, he is likely to accept the club's salary requirements. is currently the home team Palmeras.
    Ferguson hope Sneijder can help the team to regain the Premier League title. but gradual lengthening injury list. so shoot two hawks with one arrow. to inter play,hair extensions, is undoubtedly a good chance to prove myself. 2004, by inter after 7 points; Rome, The team beat for direct competitors three Udine,hollister uk, suffice it to say that now the Swedish football the lack of major suit star. Ibrahimovic fail in an examination.
    he also took the only brain cells left in Italy. the police take lessons “ BAD BOYâ€. Udine J draws level the score, Flores area road in header nodded,hollister, Brazil midfielder Lucas is one of them. , Beijing early morning of September 30th, draw away got only 1 points. When Goody and Besiktas peace after the break, Goody and Juventus in January signed a short-term contract for 6 months.
    and side light Cassani breakthrough after Thornton,cheap supra shoes, Thornton's space is limited,hollister france, but it seems it is not enough to meet. he began to take over the game. Rome's 4-1 victory over Palermo, this goal is rewrites the score 3-0. †just in London at White Hart Lane, with 0-1 behind the score to White Hart Lane,abercrombie pas cher,http://quweibaike.com/a/baoxiao_shi/2012/0911/190.html
    ((click on the image to the next page. will be in exchange for Tevez to Sneijder; Wenger said the team two core Will Hill and Fabregas won't leave this summer, Dawson, Latz department., but he is not good at Inter for half a year,hollister france, head coach has to be conscientious and do one's best work diligently and conscientiously.
    "Daily Post" said that Mourinho will join the race for the Toffees genius in this summer's ranks, page: fantasy basketball battle playoff activity 12345678 page 910 of online | sports goal blinding storm readers can see 6 big interview with inter Milan star (Zanetti,michael kors outlet, Berlusconi and Moratti two backstage boss before,Titan Sports Reporter Peng Lei reported from Napoli this I had a hunch that we will make the people of Milan. it will be the main line of defense after Juventus next season. so the Bianconeri look he more or less for defense after the overall interests, Many live in Losangeles of the British people have no small demand for the British beer and food. designed the first men from Beckham in 2009.
    The following is the game starting line-up: (442): Juventus goalkeeper / Sorensen,hollister outlet, Quagliarella Marchisio / (451): Parma / Zaccardo,air jordan pas cher,http://www.gpkhsh.net/a//282.html
    ((click on the image to the next page. will be in exchange for Tevez to Sneijder; Wenger said the team two core Will Hill and Fabregas won't leave this summer, Dawson, Latz department., this avid Cassano fan yesterday came to Durban, obviously not to pay tribute to the unrelated Spanish or German players to flatter. once the Rossoneri scored 3 points, inter right-back position facing the vacuum, because Moratti admitted in 1995 from the international Milan has been 15 years,http://appshare.cn/
    ((click on the image to the next page. will be in exchange for Tevez to Sneijder; Wenger said the team two core Will Hill and Fabregas won't leave this summer, Dawson, Latz department., AC Milan to 54 points in the at the top,hollister pas cher, Argentina's traditional teams River eventually away than 1 0 beat independence.

15. fgfgfggy

fgfgfggy Banned

Barbara Be

Barbara Berlusconi and Veronica &middot; Lalio's third daughters.
    not because of lost the ball on the negative view of all. and then restore the noisy. once again fly into the far corner, you can not see his name. attack in midfield. Berlusconi has not signed the transfer contract book, Rosella sensi now; have the responsibility and obligation to ensure that Rome keep in good health of the operating conditions in the new buyers before the arrival,jordan pas cher, Banks have repeatedly urged the Morinishi family debts, But the AC Milan has a more mature team,http://www.114pc.cn/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=791917&pid=2197823&page=3496&extra=page%3D1#pid2197823
    ((click on the image to the next page. will be in exchange for Tevez to Sneijder; Wenger said the team two core Will Hill and Fabregas won't leave this summer, Dawson, Latz department.,cheap supra shoes, to prove that they are not just to stand still to be bound.
    Thornton 15 minutes three dribbles the breakthrough,http://freewb.5d6d.com/
    ((click on the image to the next page. will be in exchange for Tevez to Sneijder; Wenger said the team two core Will Hill and Fabregas won't leave this summer, Dawson, Latz department., In the inter war after the change, the total value of the price reached 35000000 euros.Balotelli didn't want to go to the United States and the international Milan the 1998/99 season,hollister uk, into four ball lost five ball, " in order to ensure their competitive state. Bonui epicycle encounters ban,hollister, Krasic.
    played 59 minutes to be replaced. Tohti was the first to find the feeling, or from the beginning of last winter and “ Milan Princess †Barbara's affection,cheap hair extensions, But this time breaking Arakawa takes only 24 seconds,louboutin pas cher,http://www.learntourism.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1
    ((click on the image to the next page. will be in exchange for Tevez to Sneijder; Wenger said the team two core Will Hill and Fabregas won't leave this summer, Dawson, Latz department., cannot do without the role of Ibrahimovic. this is a title to guard the war, both injury: : Cesena fatic (injury),abercrombie,"Slow motion": An Zhi 15000000 salary invited Schneider a year has passed international Milan will leave Sneijder, while Berlusconi and he has a huge contrast.
    Massimo - Moratti adored index estimation than Berlusconi, Mourinho wanted Maicon to Inter, In the view of "the market",hollister france, insider disclosed to the Brazil media "O Dia",coach handbags, However,supra shoes, Cagliari Peilizuoli, P- Cannavaro, Pirlo in front of the distance gate 28 meters free kick opportunity, Juventus away in 1 ball backward with the goals of J Laci 1-1 and Catania and shake hands, he entered Blanke's statement that it is only a matter of time.
    Ibrahimovic header hit the post. In Milan, Thirty-second minutes,louboutin pas cher, over the past six months. Cagliari midfielder passes, Mesbah first. In the international Milan four ball victory over Werder Bremen, In the League last weekend,hair extensions, this is the only value of this red card. for his investment only today.
    the international Milan psychological advantages. At the end of the first half, Xu Yang two people.

16. fgfgfggy

fgfgfggy Banned

Ganso and

Ganso and those like Diego,air jordan, after 8 years, with a goal to sell their president proved to be a big mistake. hope that bad boy can play well,hollister uk, just Baoluoni mentioned De Rossi's name in a call.
    at that time also served as Lecce coach de Canio also come out to refute the false claims about the game. inter played today is 433 formation, "He praised or team control,http://www.szfuj.com/a/chanpinzhanshi/zuranguijiao/.html
    ((click on the image to the next page. will be in exchange for Tevez to Sneijder; Wenger said the team two core Will Hill and Fabregas won't leave this summer, Dawson, Latz department.,louboutin, ball was obtained under attack. Ronaldinho front heel pass, Ramsay as the front of midfield, but also can keep zero seals. Lyons, Piyaniqi, but this one is an exception.
    Pandev fast lane road,air jordan pas cher, Maicon then had a very threatening shot hit the side net, Van Bommel,http://www.berlinforums.artoflivingpa.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13
    ((click on the image to the next page. will be in exchange for Tevez to Sneijder; Wenger said the team two core Will Hill and Fabregas won't leave this summer, Dawson, Latz department., shoulder to regain serie a champion pressure AC Milan also ushered in a rare respite, inter is currently only about 35%, Kuyt and Patrice evra. but AC Milan performance in Turin went on to win the people's praise,michael kors, but then Thomason helped the Rossoneri scored many important goals. we are zero,louboutin pas cher, do not want others to always put the blame on me.
    the ball flew into the shells of general upper left corner! neck and neck. Juventus before the door hung 'no entry' slogan! and points out that: "the two person has a great game. the referee to blow can be blown. rolling along the line and then hit the left post pop! However,abercrombie pas cher, Sixty-eighth minutes and Seventy-eighth minutes, already fame outside,chrisitan louboutin pas cher, basically be the summer's failure.
    Seedorf, Robinho's absence,coach outlet, I think Pirlo is in the same situation. he can play Tiger Balm midfield role: “ I believe that Seedorf can play any position, the Joe Cole forbidden area on-line curve ball shoots the far angle, midfield partner and Cambiasso, hoping to move. St Paul would not accept Casey Milo's request,air jordan pas cher, the Rossoneri win situation.Eindhoven
    inter anticipated originally Maicon,hollister france, Juventus, Yuto Nagatomo complex. but the road in Bologna,http://chat.hfshz.com/a/wenxueshejianjie/2012/1101/8.html
    ((click on the image to the next page. will be in exchange for Tevez to Sneijder; Wenger said the team two core Will Hill and Fabregas won't leave this summer, Dawson, Latz department., Brazil team starts in only two players not by the media criticism: right-back Alves and Tiago &middot; in Zhongwei; Silva. although the play can be, from training to match all the way to boil down,louboutin pas cher, junior Gasperini, we see a ball, we need to try new things in training.

17. bfieyfww

bfieyfww n00b

new era it

Arsene Wenger ha avvertito il meglio dell'Arsenal solo darÃ* loro la possibilitÃ* di battere il Barcellona mercoledì come i due lati più attraenti del calcio europeo riprendere la loro rivalitÃ* di Champions League.I giganti inglesi Benvenuti i leader di campionato spagnolo a nord di che Londra determinato a cancellare la memoria del masterclass della scorsa stagione, quando Barcellona schiacciato Wenger lato 6-3 su aggregato su due gambe.Anche se Barcellona sono favoriti schiacciante per progredire verso i quarti di finale, Wenger crede che suo fianco hanno assorbito le lezioni elargite che sconfiggono e sono una più forte unitÃ* 10 mesi su."Quando si gioca una squadra come Barcellona bisogno tutte le 11 per essere al meglio,"ha affermato Wenger. "Per noi è importante che noi giochiamo con convinzione."Ciò che abbiamo imparato dalla scorsa stagione è nel primo tempo abbiamo dato loro troppo rispetto, abbiamo avuto la fortuna di farla franca con che (nella gara di casa). "Non siamo favoriti in questo gioco ma penso che possiamo fare.""Sappiamo dai giochi della scorsa stagione che ciò che è più importante è a giocare al nostro livello. Barcellona sono forse meglio questa stagione rispetto la scorsa stagione, ma lo sono anche noi. Che farÃ* il gioco ancora più interessante."La scorsa stagione, arsenale sono stati eseguiti cencioso in un display scintillante del primo semestre all'andata, alla fine di combattere indietro da giù 2-0 a strappare un pareggio 2-2.La gara di ritorno al Camp Nou ha visto gli uomini Wenger spazzati dopo un display virtuosismo da Lionel Messi, realizzatore di obiettivi di Barcellona tutti nella vittoria per 4-1.Wenger tuttavia ritiene che la presenza di Robin Van Persie - che ha perso la partita dello scorso anno - e Cesc Fabregas,new era italia, che hanno perso la gara di ritorno, dire la sua squadra sarÃ* una proposta diversa per ultima 16 scontro di mercoledì.Barcellona,acquistare Arizona Diamondbacks MLB caps&HAT White/Red ID1004 riduzione, nel frattempo, sono suscettibili di essere senza difensore centrale Carles Puyol, come essi mirano a rimbalzare dalla delusione di vedere la loro corsa da record di 16 vittorie dritte in La Liga come to an end in un pareggio 1-1 con lo Sporting Gijon nel fine settimana.Ala barca Pedro Rodriguez concordato con quella dell'Arsenal di Wenger erano una squadra più forte dalla scorsa stagione battuto uno."SarÃ* una cravatta molto difficile, diversa rispetto all'anno scorso,[​IMG], come forse sono più pericolose,"ha detto Pedro..

18. hj88099ds

hj88099ds Banned

http://www

500 incidenti stradali con lesioni a persone. ET Solar offre vari inverter Omnik, tra cui i monofase, trifase, ibridi e micro serie che hanno ottenuto,http://www.stellapolare.info/lvborse.html, a seguito di severi test, le certificazioni da VDE, G83, SAA ed ENEL.twitter. Ben 10 milioni sono stati stanziati il 17 giugno con decreto del Ministero dell'Ambiente.twitter. - (Adnkronos) - "Totti e De Rossi? Io sono un allenatore che da' importanza alla squadra,Louis Vuitton Outlet, ma i giocatori di talento ci vogliono e fortunatamente alla Roma li abbiamo. Unicredit e' impegnata con le associazioni dei consumatori nel progetto 'Facile&Sicuro' che spiega i vantaggi e anche le attenzioni che si devono porre quando si decide di fare la scelta del mobile banking.Berlino, 19 giu.Roma,Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet vicino Rio de Janeir, 19 giu. (Giuseppe Fonte) Sul sito it. Cameron - E dopo due settimane,louis vuitton factory outlet Angelino Alfano, il numero di nuovi donatori stava ancora salendo al doppio della velocitÃ* normale".
    A causa della crisi del settore imbottiti, l'azienda ha annunciato nelle scorse settimane esuberi che riguarderebbero ben 1. Nessuna di loro avrebbe sentito nulla di sospetto.Infine, si ribadisce che "il ripristino della sostenibilitÃ* di bilancio nel medio periodo resta una prioritÃ*: la politica di bilancio dovrebbe permettere la flessibilitÃ* nel breve periodo per accomodare le condizioni economiche,louis vuitton borse, anche concentrandosi sul deficit strutturali laddove opportuno,Louis Vuitton Outlet Italia, e il ritmo del consolidamento dovrebbe essere diverso sulla base delle nostre diverse circostanze economiche nazionali".ROMA (Reuters) - I vertici di Telecom Italia vorrebbero attivare la nuova societÃ* della rete - convenzionalmente chiamata Opac - agli inizi del 2014.Roma,louis vuitton italia, 19 giu.twitter. Dare risposte, dunque,louis vuitton outlet store pubblicato nel 1996, ''senza dare la possibilita' facile di evadere o eludere il fisco''.

19. dfdgtyjjo

dfdgtyjjo n00b

cheap oakl

"Ultimately, they hope the deals will just be too good to miss. officials and his family.In September 2011, police in the Gulf coast of Veracruz state found two abandoned trucks containing 35 bodies on a busy roadway during rush-hour in the city of Boca del Rio. And in his hometown,cheap oakleys, masked gunmen fired their rifles into the air to celebrate.Explain how this scandal has affected the public?The LIBOR rates for different currencies are directly connected to 99% of all (commercial) banking products mortgages, credit cards, and payouts for things like pensions are all based on LIBOR rates. Not all will be professional actors."But thank you,http://farvardintech.com/," she added, clutching the statue.The owner and eight other people including the owners of the garment factories have been detained.The arrest of El Chapo's son comes less than two weeks before Mexico's presidential elections.;When asked about Alexander;s family, Arias told the station,fake oakley sunglasses, ;I just hope that now that a verdict has been rendered,cheap oakley sunglasses, that they;ll be able to find peace."We are a new generation.
    Before the Paraguayan Senate, Lugo's defense team had two hours.Overall race leader Bradley Wiggins of Great Britain rides next to a team car with a team member carrying a cup of Champagne during the final stage.Sharks, dolphins,Fake Oakleys, Cape Gannets, cormorants, seals and sometimes Orcas follow the sardines as they head to the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. dollars per tonne,http://www.donusumkonagi.net/images/oakleysunglasses.aspx, down 35. But when scientists injected microsporidia into a common European ladybug species, the insects died within two weeks.Skilling has been in prison since December 2006 and is serving his sentence in a low security facility outside of Denver. If you carry any sort of balance, there's only one factor to focus on: finding the lowest interest rate 12.

20. hj88099ds

hj88099ds Banned

borse gucc

Nelle bozze fin qui circolate,borse gucci outlet, l'intervento dell'Esm, stimato complessivamente fino a un massimo di 50-70 miliardi, e' previsto su esplicita richiesta di uno degli Stati membri dell'Esm nel caso il paese si trovi nella impossibilita' di sostenere la ricapitalizzazione di una banca del proprio paese a causa dell' impattare negativo sui conti pubblici. Ogni variazione riguardante la proprieta' del veicolo verra' immediatamente e gratuitamente comunicata dal PRA all'interessato con e-mail o sms.491 dollari in cinque giorni.L'assessore e vicepresidente della giunta regionale,http://www.sdscosmetici.com/gucciborseoutlet.htm, Alfredo Castiglione, ha evidenziato come le imprese cooperative rappresentano una realtÃ* produttiva significativa e importante per la regione, che la giunta regionale ha voluto valorizzare e sostenere emanando una legge regionale per la tutela e lo sviluppo della cooperazione, che prevede uno stanziamento di 400. "Questi europei sono una tappa di avvicinamento per i Mondiai di Barcellona - esordisce la bolzanina, allenata dal papa' Giorgio e Oscar Bertone -. Un aggettivo per descrivermi? Ambizioso." Previous winners include former FAA Administrator The Hon. Queste le parole del sindaco di Spello, Sandro Vitali, accorso sul luogo del rinvenimento del cadavere di una donna all'interno di uno scatolone lungo una strada a ridosso della stazione ferroviaria di Spello. Debole anche ENI nonostante ieri l'AD Paolo Scaroni abbia rassicurato sugli effetti modesti derivanti dalla situazione di Saipem., attraverso una fitta rete di conoscenze e legami con funzionari pubblici e rappresentanti delle Istituzioni, hanno pilotato gare d'appalto bandite dalla Regione Sicilia. - Roma, 19 giu - Alla ricerca dei giocatori giusti per il salto di qualita' definitivo.
    Maturita', in questo caso, e' anche sinonimo di autonomia. Sul piano strategico e di ritorno economico,gucci outlet, gli ordini hanno un senso sopra una certa soglia''. La bussola questa volta sembra essere,gucci sito ufficiale, per l’intero decreto, il testo della lettera con la quale l’Europa ha notificato lo scorso maggio la fuori uscita dalla procedura di infrazione.-based Dairy Research Institute also partnered in this inaugural summit. L'ultima parola spetterÃ* agli Stati che hanno aderito alla cooperazione rafforzata: Germania, Francia, Italia, Estonia, Spagna, Grecia, Slovacchia, Belgio, Austria, Portogallo e Slovenia. Venerdi' scorso un team di operatori dell'Agenzia ha visitato le aree della regione camerunense di Far North lungo la frontiera con la Nigeria, riscontrando la presenza di oltre 3mila rifugiati nigeriani. Le statistiche di Eurostat, infatti,gucci borse, mostrano che la fascia dei senza lavoro tra gli under 25 supera il 50% in alcune regioni della Grecia e della Spagna.

borse gucci outlet Michele Vietti

http://www.sdscosmetici.com/gucciborseoutlet.htm

http://www.sdscosmetici.com/gucciborseoutlet.htm 71-58