Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Sonny 2

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by egor1610, Jan 2, 2009.

1. egor1610

egor1610 WoW geekO.O

Sonny 2 came out not so long ago, I love this game, and since funny-games havent come out with it yet im posting the link to Sonny 2 at ArmorGames

God damnit, I cant post links yet, just go to
    just go to armorgames . com

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, and I hope Funny-Games will have it here soon:)

2. gamble

gamble n00b

yeah, sonny 2 roxx!

3. daggywaggy

daggywaggy n00b

They made a second one?!?! About bloody time!! The 1st one rocked. Can't wait to play. Thnx for the notification! :D:D:D:D

4. dadou_gamer

dadou_gamer doud

I was wainting for the second one in vain!!!!:coolgleam:

5. jet2009

jet2009 my nickname is GECKOMAN!!

slower at loading than the frist but a good game:dpopcorn:

6. rodwell

rodwell n00b

Cheats for sonny 2

Some please give me some hints cheats or glitchs I need them bad

7. danielred45

danielred45 Marine Phreak

Yep!

Sonny 2 was good. Personally I prefer Sonny 1. I thought it was more stable and the story didn't jump that fast. But yeah Sonny games are awesome.

8. HushKrissy

HushKrissy Funny Dudette

ditto!
    i'd still prefer Sonny 1. :)

9. Simsy

Simsy Guest

Sonny 1 was also a great game,, Pretty hard I thought

10. Sonny 2 is the best son 2 game ive ever played. i reached like 22000 health the last timei played and beateb n the game over 150 times. but still,cool game! thanks for the update :coolgleam:

11. susonjoy

susonjoy n00b

Sonic game is very interesting game and I love sonic 2 also, if you did not play the original sonic game, you will feel somewhat difficulty in playing some of the levels in the sonic2 game. Sonnic 2 is one of the best tactical battle game I experienced.

12. casydavee

casydavee n00b

My vote also go with sony 2 due to great realistic graphics.

13. johnnyhelly

johnnyhelly n00b

Sonny game is very interesting game and I love sonny 2 game also, I have to say that Sonny 2 is a combat based RPG where you play as a Zombie, level up and gain items to advance to the next Zone. Definitely I will recommend this game to my all friends.

14. Templureli

Templureli n00b

how much does generic accutane cost

how long does it take for accutane to leave your body can i buy accutane over the counter daboomclan webs com/apps/profile/110401666/#buy-accutane-online-acne-org]best site to buy accutane online accutane 20 mg 3 times a week freewebs com/c4clanpage/apps/profile/110401817/#generic-accutane-drugs]buy accutane online roaccutane to buy uk freewebs com/beybladewhirl/apps/profile/110401859/#price-accutane]where to order accutane online how much does accutane cost uk freewebs com/brokepeoplefix/apps/profile/110401942/#accutane-or-generic]generic accutane sale how long does accutane stay in your system after treatment evanmeandme webs com/apps/profile/110401691/#roaccutane-isotretinoin-to-buy]buy accutane online usa how long after accutane can i get a chemical peel how long for accutane to work on rosacea