Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Sonny Help

Discussion in 'Online Games cheats and walkthroughs' started by King Alrik4, Jan 6, 2008.

1. suki101

suki101 SuKi MaStEr

there is a sonny cheat die on first battle just keep skipping

2. noogai

noogai n00b

freaking hard trio!

I am stuck at the trio of the medic, sniper and elite. Can some1 help me quick???:guns::guns:

3. hibberdijibbit

hibberdijibbit n00b

Omen

Heres a hint....... try subversion on him when he heals

4. nathanr05

nathanr05 n00b

this paladin guy is makeing me tired can u help me what do i do when he heals 2000:thumb:

5. nathanr05

nathanr05 n00b

i beat the baran with my abilites its easy i wish i could do it again lol:guns::guns::guns::roftl:

6. nathanr05

nathanr05 n00b

lol i love this cheat i was level 15 and now im level 20 lol:roftl::roftl::roftl:

7. HydraRancher

HydraRancher AzureDragonLord

I have to post this

NAN doesnt mean unlimited! It means too big to be shown for microsoft some other guy told me because heres an example hack an easy game make ur money crazy it can say NAN meaning really big

Sorry I had to:guns::rcain:

8. HydraRancher

HydraRancher AzureDragonLord

I know a break ur game cheat once u do the first glitch (money) take some of the items they invisibly appear in ur inventory absorb them u have NAN everything but when u attack it says u dont have enough and it buggs up DONT SAVE AFTER U ABSORB THE UNDEFINED ITEM

9. Swyfti

Swyfti n00b

WTF?!?!?! I FRIKKIN SAID THAT!!! >:{

10. boxdude

boxdude king of cheese>:D

same

yer im stuck on that too the thing is that you kill the medic first then eltie and the sinper cause like the medic is the most healing guy so yer...own him first:thumb:

11. cooldinox81

cooldinox81 n00b

keep the paldin alive he really helps use this if u dont u and me will be very :fmad::fmad:

12. gorgin1

gorgin1 best gorgin in city

hi i finished the game and there is nothing left to do the 3 shadows keep coming back after i win them time after time.
    isn't need to be any continue?
    waiting for help........except this.......................................
    its a great game

13. oh u can do alot of cheats with cheat engine especially for the money umm u got $10*8=80 put it in get the value do spend some then u got 8*8=64 put in value press next scan u get about 2 or 3 addresses spend the money again and do as b 4 and then u get only one value double clik it change it to 1 billion and then freeze it then u got unlimited money u can also do that with the stats too try and u can beat the game ez kinda sucks cheating and all try to beat it without cheat then try it with em for ability stats it the same way as u do the money

14. hey this messed it up

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2008
  15. kaidron

kaidron umm...funnygamer?

Yay!

omg the cheat works, just do it! its not hack, its more like a scrypt glitch!!!!!!!! :roftl: :thumb: if u dont know wich is it then search this post! :D

btw first post in funny games, im not noob, just created acc on a later time :coolgleam:

16. rodge

rodge n00b

on the 4th area im stuck killing the dr wiv 1000000 health and he heals for 2000000 how can i do this? :(

17. nooby|cheater

nooby|cheater Xtreme noob

18. SoccerGal82

SoccerGal82 Love Playing Spadee

Sonny is fun but not easy!

19. Nixxor

Nixxor n00b

End after Zone 3

After i've finished the 3rd zone, there's a message that this is the end of the game. How can i go on with the game? Plz help!

20. $$Mr person$$

$$Mr person$$ n00b

i no how to beat the doctor herrogods u use shatter bolt then hit him then use subbsuverson the one on the last colom at the botom then he gets up and then he heals hem self and it kills him