Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

"Sorry, the forums are unavailable at this time"- resolution

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by krystalgirl69, Jul 29, 2014.

1. krystalgirl69

krystalgirl69 kik: Flashfire_

Hello All, I'm sure most anyone reading this has figured out on their own how exactly to get rid of this annoying error.

Please be aware that this is only a temporary resolution and has to be repeated everytime you get the error.

Anywho to fix this easily it is as simple as logging completely out of your FG account. Once it gives you the cookies all clear message. Close your browser and reopen it. Go ahead and manually type forums.funny-games.biz then it should be go to the main forum page no issue and you should be able to logon. Sometimes it doesn't work and you have to clear your Cache on your web browser (delete history, passwords, etc.). And just give it a few minutes. Works every time. Give some time between steps as it takes time to register that it had been cleared

The cause of this is possibly due to the fact of "remember me" caching a bugged page and when you try to come back to the site after being remembered it bugs out.

Also for those of you on mobile I have done some testing. Clearing everything just like on your desktop is roughly the same resolution to fix it. However on occasion it does bug out when switching from wi-fi to Carrier Data and vis-Vera. I have tested this on Windows phone, android, and IOS devices.

Hope this helps anyone still around!

Sicu likes this.
  2. ???=_=???

???=_=??? sometimes silly

Actuallyy the reason for the message is that one of the mods needed to massively sweep the forums clean of all the accumulated spam, so put that up to help block out spammers and reg. Users to make clean up easier, though they still haven't taken it off

3. orangevsrake

orangevsrake Total Mass Retain

What the fuck happened to this place? I've been gone a looooooong f'ing time.