Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Starbound

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Braixen, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Braixen

Braixen Reporting for duty! Staff Member

I've been playing a lot of Starbound recently!

With renewed interest as a result of a buncha new mods, I've taken up the mantle of birb-warrior once again!

Yveli.png
    There she is!

MirandaLovesYa likes this.
  2. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

I've always been more of a Terraria player. I haven't tried starbound in a really long time though, maybe I should! Have they improved the combat since it's been introduced?

3. Commander_Ducktape

Commander_Ducktape Master of Ducktape

Both are fun games I forget how far I got in Starbound but I know last I played Terraria I am just before the Moonlord.

4. Transparent_Shadow

Transparent_Shadow My life is a party tour

I've heard Starbound is still been developed, in any case, I have never played it. I'm more a Terraria player have to say :oops:

5. Braixen

Braixen Reporting for duty! Staff Member

I think so! I hadn't purchased it for the longest of times, so I didn't get to experience much of the bug-fest! For the most part, I can say there aren't many problems with the combat. In my opinion anyways!

It's out of its alpha and beta stages, but it is still being developed! I believe it is in its 1.3-1.4 phase. They seem to be adding a larger variety of building tools, such as being able to create a pin-lock and such. Handcuffs too, to go along with that whole bounty-hunter thing.

Transparent_Shadow likes this.
  6. Transparent_Shadow

Transparent_Shadow My life is a party tour

I see, that sounds actually very interesting to play.. Maybe it's worth trying it out :)

7. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

Really? It's out of Beta? I didn't know that. Hmmm.. I'm sure a ton has changed since I last played it, so maybe I'll try again also.

Transparent_Shadow likes this.