Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Story behind your Username.

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Rubylula, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

Okay... This is pretty dorky. :cool:
    When I first got Nintendogs on my Nintendo DS, I "bourght" a Daschound, and called her Ruby. (I still have her come to think of it xD) When ever I called her, it didn't come through, and in the end I nicknamed her "Rubylula". She seemed to respond to that.
    Anyways... And I'm freaky crazy about the character "Ruby Gloom".
    Putting two and two together, I got Rubylula.
    So...
    Why did you pick your Username?

zeophenix77 and Colt like this.
  2. Kyoujin

Kyoujin Growls engraved over time

My old Username: Dragon50
    I used it because I loved dragons, like lot, the Fifteh part was just complete randomness.
    Then it got dull and boring so I decided a name change.

My new Username: Kyoujin
    I decided to get a username that had some sort of meaning it in, and be very very unique.
    I was going to put the name Thanatos because it is the Greek God of Death, but since I like anime a lot, I decided to make a Japanese name, so I searched on some words and came upon this word.
    Kyoujin: Assassin's Dagger
    Thus where my name Kyoujin comes from.

3. StarwarsJunkie

StarwarsJunkie Starwars Master

No! You liked dragons? I had no idea!

Mine came from, obviously, my obsession with Star Wars when I was younger. Needing a name, I thought of words that meant obsessed and slightly retarded. Junkie came to mind.

Thus, the StarwarsJunkie was born.

4. mrmystic

mrmystic MoreAkwardthanaJewateastr

This is the name I've been called all my life. You were not supposed to use your real name?

5. dmen

dmen Angel of Death

dmen is short for demon. i hav some odd(and probably problematic) obession with hell and demons and u kno shtuff like that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2009
  6. Argeus the StarLord

Argeus the StarLord Death to butterflies!

My old name was ojesuschrist, because when I was deciding on what to have it, I simply yelled "Oh, JESUS CHRIST....What to name i- HANG ON...." hehe.

My new name: Shadow_Marine. I ditched the old name because I felt it was sort of bad for my religeon, and Shadow_Marine was born, because I like darkness, and I was playing CoD4 at the time.:roftl:

7. mayhem man21

mayhem man21 superior high lord genral

M = master
    A = abdution by aliens
    Y = yogut
    H = hell
    E = egg
    M = moose
    SPACE = dunno
    M = michael jackson
    A = anything
    N = noobs

8. kudoss

kudoss n00b

Kudo = much respect to something

i just add two ss's at the end :)

9. gwarhammer

gwarhammer Cpt on the Ship of Fools

Gravis Warhammer, founder of the Servants of Andor, leader of the Servants of Andor Elite (GEAS) division, Guardian of Diamoth until the 2nd Apocalypse.

I know, I put way too much time into it. But it made a decent character for my novel anyway.

Subconsciously, I think I got it from an old ultrasound company (although mine has a long 'A' in it) and a type of enemy in Comix Zone.

10. Angel of Game

Angel of Game You want ban?

To tell the truth, my name is absolutely random. Alright, not too random. I really like playing games. I was want to use Chaos or Lord_Hawk as name but they sound stupid. Then suddenly out from nowhere, I got an idea. It's Angel of Game, which is the only name that I really like until now. It's also not an evil name like Evil_Lord, Chaos_Master, etc that i use on other place. :)

11. Hershey

Hershey i2's Chocolate Megatron.

ShaZam!

The story behind my username is, well, I'm a Chocoholic. :p
    Actually, I got this nickname back in sixth grade because I would talk too much about Chocolate. So, people started calling me Hershey. o_O. Thus, bringing you my username. ​

12. Colt

Colt The World Is Yours

Well A long difficult tale is behind my nickname, one to tell your grandchildren one day :p
    Well one day I was born and named Colten and therefore my name "Colt" is short for that :p
    Although most people think it's because it's based on the drink "Colt 45" or a "Colt .45" Pistol,
    or they think it means something about a young male horse for some reason.

...And that is the end of the story, go forth and spread the news. :p

13. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

The n ame I was supposed to get was NamelessRain but for somereason it wouldn't log in with that name

ZEUS- I couldn't really think of a name to use, and a school I was learning Greek Mythology and I just randsomly decieded to use Zeus

North American Abomination- My Friend just started callin me that but as in "N.A.A."

Zeusy- Just wanted my name to sound more feminime so i just added a Y

14. MegaMan

MegaMan Guest

Well, while I was growing up I had a classic nintendo console, and I bonded with my dad mainly through the megaman games, because we were both obsessed with them. Thats how I became a megaman fan, than when I was about 11 or 12 I got a computer, and began playing RuneScape ( The first game I played online ) and wanted to use MegaMan as my username, unfortunaly, it was allready taken. 9990 was random, but the MegaMan9990 name grew on me, and I have been useing it in everything I do online for the last 6 or so years.

That's pretty much all.

15. Fire-Fly

Fire-Fly Valued by Funny-Games

Any one know the tv serius called Fire Fly? Because I most certainly didn't before I made my name :p It's my xbox tag. I wanted it to be Feuer Frei, after the rammstein song, but saddly was taken, but it sounded like Fire Fly so thus my name

16. black_ice911

black_ice911 i like pie

well, i use this name on all my other accounts, such as dresssupstyle.com, etc. the meaning is just pure randomness, i guess. and it just sounds kinda fun. BLACKICE. and 911=emergency phone no.

17. [zephyr]

[zephyr] Neo-Maxi Zoom Dweebie

About a year ago, I heard this song by The Red Hot Chili Peppers called The Zephyr Song. I fell in love with the song. So i decided to use it as a username. I use the username "Zephyr" For almost EVERYTHING i sign up for. And if its taken i use, AndreaZephyr, ZephyrAndrea..and so on.

Yeah, thats about it =D

18. Draconis479

Draconis479 Dancin the safety dance

My name came about when I was but a wee little lad and played a little game we liked to call Dungeons and Dragons. I had a lot of trouble coming up with a name when I first started playing and after some pondering I came up with Draconis. No real reason for choosing it other than I had heard it somewhere else before. Hell sounded cool to me and my buddies were happy I chose something so we could play. The name has been with me ever sense. The 479 part came round when I was trying to sign up for a browser game thing and just Draconis was taken. It was a random number pick, but I think I also picked those numbers because I like the sound they make. So that is the tale of how the name Draconis479 was created. And there was much rejoicing.

19. pimpin bunny 08

pimpin bunny 08 cheese :)

mines just compleatly random lol

20. im2ignorant2care

im2ignorant2care Hersh's French Fry Pirate

im2apathetic2care just didn't have the same ring to it..

ColonelChicken likes this.