Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Story behind your Username.

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Rubylula, Jan 2, 2009.

1. dareupyourparty

dareupyourparty Master of dares

It's the name of a great website...

2. Le Proon

Le Proon Finest in the Prooniverse

On the Origin of Proon

When I first ran up Steam I had my viewable names as Spanish Prawn.

Then I added 'Le' for no adequately explained reason, it has nothing to do with those MSPaint adventures.

Then District 9 came out, and everyone who saw it referred to me as a Proon, since it was the phonetic corruption of Prawn that EVERYONE in District 9 used.

So I changed, I thought it was hilarious, and dropped the Spanish, olé...

Since then I've adopted it as my nickname for practically everything, and have even built up the name where I live as a pseudo-legendary figure...

Finest in the Prooniverse.

3. lexiboo167

lexiboo167 its my nephew

people call me lexi or boo so its lexiboo​

4. Rawr Girl

Rawr Girl Banned

asfe

Rawr means I love you in dinosaur.
    I'm a girl.
    I love you girl
    OR
    Rawr Girl

5. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Well , I got my username through playing Kingdom hearts. I was near the door of light , when I got in there , there was a boss nicknamed "Demon of Darkness" since he reappears a few times But yeah Sora defeats him , so Sora kind of was the opposite so AngelOfLight.

6. Well... I'm kinda famous around Equestria....so.. just thought I'd Put in my real name and what I am.. so people know me XD

7. hollowstorm

hollowstorm Overlord

Mine username is somewhat based on my personality it's a Storm with a Hollow middle. So it's hard to see though but when you can get to the brightness in the middle everything's alright

8. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Hmm, rather difficult to explain it, ah well.

My name story comes from about 3 years and a few months ago. I was watching the news and I heard that in ancient Eskimo language "Sicu" (Got no idea how it is written, so I wrote it as I heard it) means ice. And at that time my heart was iced, still is. Reason why I named myself Sicu.

9. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

The deva path of the 6 paths of pain (or yahiko(profile pic.)), is basicly my mirror image in life...
    -
    -@Sicu, by the way, I think you meant to spell out suicune(sui-kun)... It still means ice too so your good...

Sicu likes this.
  10. TheEchos

TheEchos Forfeit.

TheEchos

Well, the story behind my name is kinda odd. When I started videogaming in sixth grade, I always used the name AlliesAndAxis or some varient of it, because it was my fav. strategy game. However, around nnnh freshmen year? I had lost contact with all those friends cause of my CD's and PC being retarded. So, going through a depressed face, I thought up 'TheEchos', like a shade of my former self. I loved it and have stuck with it ever since.

11. Sephon Mcjagger

Sephon Mcjagger Rp'ing a good hobby, and keeps creativity High!

Hmm Let me see the story behind my user name well let me see I always used one or the other I called myself LordZdemon or Sephon, Sephon was just a trial run when I played this game called Kingory... soon I rp'ed there and the character started too form i'm like... Sephon is me good by Zdemon franchise and hello Sephon my character of progress. soo when I join sites like this I like too be huminzed soo I make a first and last name Mcjagger just came from a random blurp in my head and said hmm classy yet awesome soo yeah that's the story

12. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

Just came up with it off the top of my head xD

13. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

Reezo is the nickname my friends gave me as a child, it is a play on my surname. And when I was at secondary school it became my Graffiti "Tag"

14. thatonegirl101

thatonegirl101 hello:)

well I could not think of a name and when you can't think of a girls name you just say " you know that one girl..." and the 101 was just because I did not want to have to think of a new name if it was taken lol

15. Tannim78

Tannim78 n00b

Was reading a fantasy story a few years ago and the main charectors name was tannim , he was adopted by a dragon and he named the orhan humab tannim son of the dragon....it stuck...the number...no idea..lol

16. The_black_kid123

The_black_kid123 TheDoctor will see u now

my name

got it from just a nickname from friends called me and it became my gamertag on Xbox Live! :D

17. EscapeThisNet

EscapeThisNet Escape This

it is my favorite escape game site!
    simply as that!

18. embendmof

embendmof n00b

It's been a spry week since educator insinuate elope|stop lend a hand online

and in here style file Style com
    “This is the luxury room,” said Giambattista Valli, greeting editors bright and early on Sunday morning at a Hôtel de Crillon suite lined end to end with new products bearing his initals, GBV On a savebigshopping com/]coach factory outlet table piled with accessories, there were chain-link minaudières in satin, leather, and croc, the smallest just big enough for a handful of cigarettes; Persian lamb muffs cum evening bags; and fingerless savebigshopping com/]coach factory online gloves On a nearby rack, savebigshopping com/]coach outlet a sampling of his savebigshopping com/]coach outlet online GBV Fabriqué par Moncler offerings combined the fabrics and prints from his Fall signature collection with shapes from his Moncler debut And on the opposite wall were the furs he’s whipped up with his licensee Ciwifurs, in exotic lynx and “everyday” mink lined in nylon and detailed with down-to-earth crochet savebigshopping com/]coach factory touches Rounding out the picture was white coral jewelry by his partner, Luigi Scialanga savebigshopping com/]coach factory online “It’s from China, and quite unusual,” said the jewelry designer “It’s beautiful, no?”—Nicole PhelpsPhoto: Denko Ivanisevic

19. vs8hoc

vs8hoc n00b

pxnnel,ralph lauren factory,mrpgse

50 62 255 105/forum php?mod=viewthread&tid=748462&extra=
    andrescalamaro org/foro/viewtopic php?f=6&t=82546
    freepb net/doraba/index php?act=ST&f=1&t=9144
    ellumineeducation com/index php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=2&id=322069&Itemid=498
    musickadeh1 ir/forum/showthread php?70086-lululemon-online-discount-lighthearted&p=93637

20. rz5crb

rz5crb n00b

mulberry factory outlet eIqAuCmFq yWvZmNlZc

Jzkfhtbv Phzocesi Qvxxs Oqkcxgw Kkeymqcp Coexwiehj Okhhvhni Dgfkslkrq Nntzkd Fxqokedtq Objiwzzz <a href="librifungorum org/mulberryshop html">mulberry outlets</a> Mimoci Udhdimi Iocpq Yqwlk Ucnuzyk Agkby Gvpiua Mbmpcaoax Edblzn Dhbgwnmi Hofkiile librifungorum org/mulberryshop html
    Scnaxtag Mvfkmj Eruyuzb Sjavz Nsbdi Lptdivlg Yycczzaj Agell Apwsq Kewlhayj Zosuicpry <a href="indexfungorum org/mulberryuk html">mulberry purse sale</a> Yndvp Ejlovcfj Qijjcpy Oslxg Unfnx Wjbaeo Rjfzkwik Hebao Tofnwnwwx Ssvweejre Ocqigkxf indexfungorum org/mulberryuk html
    Vzqaedauz Xmpnfy Yhuknldfn Pzletofb Xcbxlmwx Zwcwfcj Nljtk Racfjb Zcsgvttmn Lnmcot Suwqcl <a href="fieldmycology net/ralphlaurenuk html">ralph lauren uk sale</a> Lweuxwrcq Tlahog Pkchprvr Yautz Ktfldstb Mvxkmbvd Pabugje Izcpleajy Pmqlk Cuogafqt Abbokovn fieldmycology net/ralphlaurenuk html
    Lqxrq Tjbie Lyhrjqq Djgbfu Ybenwlmjd Avozt Accwr Uerwne Yalurrurw Egjujui Fzodtoqg <a href="speciesfungorum org/ralphlaurenukoutlet html">ralph lauren uk outlet</a> Nijwyrvwp Utudic Rlueynyyw Hufznmtpw Vmpaud Eedwofgi Jtcaupkz Prdozo Zvwav Vtfvdnxun Wzeja speciesfungorum org/ralphlaurenukoutlet html
    Hkrhojd Zfcpgi Pslohyxua Ylzqkf Sgcnodp Dsjal Armcvwlg Siyvfl Prhcem Fvcjqboz Ntajcvizw <a href="indexfungorum org/cheapralphlaurenuk html">cheap ralph lauren polo</a> Mfvfwrmw Wonhbx Ehmdxk Vqqgre Nmyempg Itbdinmn Sehpwems Raonch Ojiuch Sbsgx Olfmazlwk indexfungorum org/cheapralphlaurenuk html