Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Story behind your Username.

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Rubylula, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Well , Willow is my name , And i found it cool to put Of Darkness after it .. that is all XD

2. KlubAWM

KlubAWM AngryWild Mango

KlubAWM

My real name is Kaleb so my nickname is Klub and my Xboxlive username is AngryWild Mango so i put them together KlubAWM :D

3. dragon_claws

dragon_claws n00b

i have a big hand, so drangon claws!!!

4. Nous Etions Perdus

Nous Etions Perdus Admiral Troll

Some lyrics to a song by my favourite band in French.

5. riricrazy

riricrazy tyler

rihanna

Im crazy about rihanna!!:D

6. Violet7Ivy

Violet7Ivy INACTIVE ACCOUNT

I've had more creative usernames then this that actually have a better reason why I picked them. For this one, my name is Violet and I love the color... There is this japanese bass player that I find completely wonderful and their name is Ivy, simply 7 is my favorite lucky number. Nothing much to it!

7. warbasherz

warbasherz Banned

Well kinda stupid reason for my name, I was on a lot of war based browser sites in the past and thought to myself, 'what would be a good name' and I decided on warbasherz, meaning in a sense stopping war or hitting war head on, that sort of thing. And since it was so unique I decided to keep it till now.

8. badboy119

badboy119 n00b

lol

because it sounded cool

9. Gamerlynx

Gamerlynx Banned

i thought of my name because my first xbox live name was SportyLynx. since i didnt want to use my XBL name for everything i changed it to Gamerlynx. all my friends find it funny i chose a lynx for my name because the first thing anyone thinks of when they hear "lynx" is the funny ears.

10. Pointandclickyey

Pointandclickyey Cutie

Simple name

I simply wanted a very nice and simple nickname and came up with Pointandclickyey!

11. i punched a teacher on the jaw because he pissed me off and i was sent to juvie and while i was there i found out that the penal system was broken and by the time i left i was worse then i was before. now im better and im trying to fix the broken system... too bad im only a teenager.

12. Vulpes Master

Vulpes Master Eternal Bliss

Vulpes = true fox andi love foxes

13. nonameworks

nonameworks it can only be this long-

i tried thousand of names but none worked so... it's kind of obvious

14. suitheo

suitheo n00b

Ok back in 2008 I became obsessed with the name Theodore and I was depressed :sad: so I to the first half of suicide and the first half of Theodore and thus, Suitheo was born!

15. darksigma4

darksigma4 n00b

darksigma4

idk whyi use it ive just used 4 almost every site log on to ever since i was like 8 or somthin :321:

16. SurferChick

SurferChick Guest

i surf... and im a girl... i hope that wasnt to complicated for anyone

17. eatuoutgirls

eatuoutgirls Hi how are ya?

name

my name says i like to eat out the girls aka lick girls pussys

18. Donkeyballz

Donkeyballz n00b

I am a single 18 year old boy inbox me for a root!

19. Abbie111

Abbie111 Im called Pixie,not Abbie

Abbie111

It's simple My pet who i really really love is called Abbie and my fave number is 111. I was gonna be called my first and middle name but it was taken that is Pixiecutie :321:
    :lol:

20. BlackCherry

BlackCherry n00b

well actually i choosed this name by cherrys and my favourite colour and then becomes BlackCherry easy isnt it :thumb: