Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Stupidest thing you have ever done in a videogame

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by NZduklvr, Aug 25, 2009.

1. ImmoTech

ImmoTech n00b

Last year i was playing call of duty 5 with my friends and i was the last guy left on search and destroy. They had a couple left, i killed them all but when i got to the bomb there was a bouncing betty there. I saw it from far away, because i had that perk on which you could see it, and when i went to shoot it it somehow blew me up when i was a freakin mile away. Yeah mates were loling at me.

2. punguawud

punguawud Banned

lol it was probably a goomba

3. hazbomb

hazbomb n00b

grrrrrr

i was playing search and destroy on mw2 and and i was last one left on scrapyard....

i was behind the truck at the end of the map and 1 by 1 they came at me. i have a stupid habit of reloading weneva i get a killl so i killed the first one and the second dude killed me in middle of reload D: he qwas using an acr!!!!! idiot.....:fmad::pissed::crussing::crussing:

4. Fairyboo

Fairyboo n00b

this thread is great! the things one shouldn't be doing while gaming. :)

5. stevie991

stevie991 n00b

i was playing mw2 on ps3 and on afghan theres a cliff u can fall off i killed 2 people with my shotgun brought out my riot shield and killed another he dropped an intervention, i jumped up attempting a 360 and fell down the cliff while i was half way doing a 360 i was on a 3 kill streak almost had carepackage :p

6. Jayvn

Jayvn Legion

Tournament game on SC. We and my three allies had obliterated the other team...So in Victory I nuked our Winning Army. Only to Find out one enemy has survived....We lost :-( Blizzard mocks me to this day >.<

7. NoE

NoE Pride ♥

Blow myself up with a rocket launcher on CoDMW2. :p

8. Scottish Legend

Scottish Legend Anybody still alive on here?

I thought it'd be "Leave the kitchen to play the game." But, ohh well. D:

9. DJ Toxik

DJ Toxik Super cool 2 the homeless

Its quite a good story

i had a friend stay over, Joshua ( FG ACCOUNT IS ROGANJOSHUA ) and we stayed up 4 ages on oblivion. and we went hunting for deer randomly, so we look in a gihuge forest for loads and we attempt to kill them but they kept on running away fast ... so we randomly end up in a tomb to look for deer , but we end up with naked bandits (only with pants on, i think... at least one of them.. and he seemed to have a b0ner 0_o ) so i killed them and looked around the tomb...nothing..another tomb inside that tomb....nada...so we go outside to look back and see to deer actually SHAGGING eachother ( in an animal position ) and im just staring in shock with Josh and i go all IMMAH SW!NG!N MAH SWORDZWOR!!!!!11 AND t0tally PWN the deer!. i look inside to find a bit of god damn venison... and here was the convo

Timothy ( me ): is that.. frikin venison
    Josh: ummm...........yep
    Timothy:the same thing we found under that priests face ( we killed him while he was sitting down with venison in front of him )
    Josh: yep...and like we found in that chest
    Tim: Yeah, That was a Meaty jackpot
    Josh: yeah
    Tim: yeah....

Tim: this is gay

10. Inuyasha892

Inuyasha892 n00b

i was playing Jedi Academy and i had an interesting fight with 3 siths in a chamber, i was handling them pretty well when i thought that killing them using the force could have been funny, but i deactivated the lightsaber and pressed the wrong button (sense instead of lightening) and got hardly PWND...ouch!

11. SuperAsh

SuperAsh The shit has hit the fan!

Stupid thing's on video game's

On fallout 3 i Went to the citerdel,threw down all my Frag,Bottle cap and any other mines then chucked a granade on it and stood on top of it... BIG BOOM!!!!!

I actually saw over the citerdel it was flat land and if your wondering how many body part i lost ... i only had 1 arm and a torso,Luckly my right since i can only write with that hand.

Try it ...... If you Dare.:ass:

12. jcrazy5

jcrazy5 aim, fire, repeat

the stupidest thing i did was on left 4 dead 2.

it was the hard rain finale and we were so close to finishing it on expert realism. I knew we wouldnt make it and jumped in the water and died. 3 seconds later, the boat comes. the convo between me and my mates was this:

me: WE WONT MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!(jumps in water)
    jake: WTF DID YOU DO THAT FOR?
    (boat comes)
    sam:....................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU OWNED YOURSELF!!!!!
    ethan: dumbass

13. lukey89

lukey89 n00b

Once i let my friend go on call of duty 4 on my xbox (my mistake) and he was staring at an enemy sniper, face to face, for about 10 seconds. Then when i saw what he was doing i started shouting at him to knife the fucker and the sniper knifed him. afterwards i asked him what the hell he was doing and do you know what he was doing wrong?

He was sprinting rather than knifing...
    *sigh* :rolleyes1:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2010
  14. xyameax

xyameax Skype Me @Xyameax@gmail.com

The stupidest thing i ever done was in GTA IV when I got out of the car, got ran over, and flipped 1 car and sent it flying and doing barrel rolls.

15. xyameax

Best thing I have ever done

16. xyameax

But also the stupidest, was booted from the game before saying sorry

17. wrpen99

wrpen99 n00b

hmm...a lot of times i can think of...probably this one time in fallout 3, i was in evergreen mills and i put all of my bottlecap mines in front of the behemoth cage, and i blow up the generator. guess what happends? 1: the generator blew up all the mines. 2: the mines blew ME up. 3: i left dogmeat to fight the behemoth...but DAMN dogmeat is beast...he survived the blast and a couple hits from the behemoth...but then i reloaded and guess when it was? right after the generator blows up. so i blow up again, and again, and again, and again, etcetera etcetera.

18. ricardolopes8e

ricardolopes8e n00b

i was going to get 6 kills with one predator in cod mw2 and the controler battery ends

19. pinchbrad

pinchbrad bad

played gears 2 and got killed by the wind wtf!!:fmad:

20. Gaz868

Gaz868 Assassin

I was playing MW2 Hardcore Ricochet Search and Destroy and we spawnned and for some reason i thought my whole team was the enemy so i threw a grenade tight in the middle of the group running. I Died with my whole team. That is pretty freaking stupid. Its probably cause i was listening to metallica and watching Jackass at the same time..

[​IMG]

No, I dont Really HATE Twilight but its giving Vampires A BAD NAME!!!

[​IMG]

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

[​IMG]