Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Talent

Discussion in 'Music' started by The Sims, Nov 27, 2012.

1. The Sims

The Sims I aint a game >.

Is it just me being a grumpy bastard or is all these new artists of todays genre becoming less and less talented?? I mean a prime example is Justin Beiber, he cannot sing for cookies >.<

Basically it is all these stupid teenagers making talentless singers and bands wealthy by buying their stupid albums and singles. And all the other stupid fan club shit lol

Why can we not have real talent, people that play real instruments, people that can sing without auto tune, people that want to produce music and arent just out for stardom etc etc.....

What is this world coming too xD

2. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

Because Talent is Expensive. . . .

3. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

All you need to be a singer these days is a big ass , big tits , abs and autotune.
    Except people like Adele, she is what you call an actual singer.

4. The Sims

The Sims I aint a game >.

Yes Adele has a very powerful voice, she shouts at times but yeah she is a good singer, I dont usually listen to chart music but when I am at work I have no choice :( lol

I loved music from the 80's, and early 90's was when all the raves were on the scene. Bring back the good old days. lets start a petition >.<

5. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2012
  6. Kaoiz

Kaoiz n00b

Talent means some extra ordinary energy and also ability that makes you ahead of all of them. Any one wants to become at any time. No way this is totally wrong. Just re define yourself and find out what is best in you and then jumped into that field.

7. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Out of experience I'm telling you being talented won't help you get on a stage sing and get famous world wide. Been there, done that and nobody knows of me. Still trying but in English this time. So talent doesn't really help you a lot if you don't have a shitload of money to back you up or a friend like Dre....lucky M....for example. But I agree, today all I see is commercial music. Bierber is trying to do something yet he has most of his fame 'cause of Diddy.... so go figure. So my advice is simple: either create your own music and listen to it, either go with the 'new wave' or simply start ignoring the new music. Easy :p.