Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Tekken 3

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by tinobest, Sep 18, 2012.

1. tinobest

tinobest n00b

I like to play Fighting on mY PS2. I start this thread to share some exciting things to my all friends.

Guys, share your Fav Fighter in Takken 3.??:coolgleam:

2. bolainmarsh1

bolainmarsh1 Banned

yeh he can just after charging the king do 2 full circles and then the punch wanna learn more special moves email me

3. johnnyhelly

johnnyhelly n00b

Paul Phoenix has been my favorite character since Tekken 1. He's also a pretty crazy character, a wrestler with a leopard mask but somehow actually is a leopard and can only communicate in cat speak. Definitely one of the strongest and interesting.

4. markL

markL Guest

I remeber I used to Tekken 3 on my PC, it was the one of my favourite games when I was a Kid

5. GeorgeLohmann

GeorgeLohmann n00b

Yes, I agree with markL, I used to play it on my PC. It was a great game. One of my favorites.

Now, I've not played it for a long while, but I was once thinking to find it somewhere for my PC

6. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

I can't remember her name but she had the long blue geisha dress on and it looked like she had a giant bra on her head.

7. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

In tekken 3 I loved Lei and bryan fury! Julia too!

8. Unsleeping Virus

Unsleeping Virus Hiding from me? Cowards.

The character that Angel could be talking about might be Ling Xaioyu.
    I'd say Yoshimitsu. He was a lot easier to use then.

9. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Kik: _Anjanath

Jin and Hwroang are my favorite characters before the messed up his fighting style in the newer tekkens... ugh! -__-

10. Jack Hillen

Jack Hillen n00b

I've just love that game many years ago, and lion king is my favorite player due to his actions.