Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Tell something about your all time favorite movie.

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by alenscrist, Jan 21, 2010.

1. alenscrist

alenscrist n00b

Hi,
    Tell here something about your all time favorite movie because I want to know about your favorite movie.
    My all time favorite movie is 300 and I have seen 300 movie about 14 times. In this film , in the Battle of Thermopylae of 480 BC an alliance of Greek city-states fought the invading Persian army in the mountain pass of Thermopylae. Vastly outnumbered, the Greeks held back the enemy in one of the most famous last stands of history. Persian King Xerxes lead a Army of well over 100,000 men to Greece and was confronted by 300 Spartans, 700 Thespians and other Slave soldiers. Xerxes waited for 10 days for King Leonidas to surrender or withdraw left with no options he moved. The battle lasted for about 3 days and after which all 300 Spartans were killed.The performance of Gerard Butler and Lena Headey in this film is excellent.

2. aravindgiri

aravindgiri n00b

My all time favourite movie is Avatar. The plot:
    A group of scientists want to test some other living beings in another planet. So they make themselves avatars and send some people to that planet( because they cannot breathe there). The hero gets married with the Princess and after the marriage, the next day a group of an evil army comes and attacks them. All the Navi's get ready to attack them! At last they win and regain their freedom!

3. My all time favourite movie is Iron Man it has great fight scenes and is totally awesome

4. ehra2008

ehra2008 n00b

My all time favorite movie is Twilight well I am not really fond of vampire type series or movies but because of it my mind has been changed and i am now more open into watching this type of film...Great casting plus great chemistry ....I just love it

5. UzumakiNARuTO

UzumakiNARuTO What?

Was Braveheart...
    I love those medieval films, and Scottish people are legendary. I also love how it's kinda sad, but also funny.

Now it's Ninja Assassin...
    Love this film, about this Chinese dude who takes in young Chinese orphans and trains them to be ninjas, and kill well, anyone who knows about them.
    The fight scenes are amazing, and I love all the flashbacks that shows them growing up and training.

6. maddy26

maddy26 n00b

My all time favorite movies are
    Bruce allmighty
    Face Off
    Mission Impossible

7. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

My all time favourite movie is SAW , it's a total mind fucker also it was so gory. Really worth every second of every movie.