Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Text Based Games

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Karteh, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Karteh

Karteh n00b

Any of you guys play text based games?
    I play torn, that's about it.
    torn dot com/285221 <-- check it out :thumb:

2. Elkatariny

Elkatariny n00b

I agree, it does sound a bit like a 'quick fix' solution.Surely you can never be 100% absolutely certain that something won't go wrong.

3. Grey Dreams

Grey Dreams Colorblind

I'm more of a Fan of Dwarf fortress. I'll check your game out, however. :)

4. susonjoy

susonjoy n00b

I play rarely the text based game and I love to play the game Torn City which is the online text based game. This game is really very addictive and very fun to play. I love this game a lot and there are also several text based games which are very interesting.

5. exile

exile n00b

No doubt that in the current time Torn city is the world largest text adventure game. You have to be more and more stronger in this game to win more battles. I love this game like many others.

6. ashlay

ashlay n00b

Hello

A text game or text based game is a video game that uses text characters instead of bit mapped or vector graphics..

7. Gamestation

Gamestation n00b

Very difficult to play text based games.My iphone has many text based game but i don't like it very much than other strategy or car racing games.

8. charlyHimura

charlyHimura n00b

So hard but it can addictive too

9. tubeviews

tubeviews n00b

Another game, Maybe Make Some Change, is based on a series of real-life murders committed by US Army soldiers in Afghanistan in 2010. Maybe traps the player in a kind of purgatory, reliving the shooting of an unarmed man in many different ways. At first the only possible verb is “shoot”; slowly, you learn other ways of engaging with the world. But some playtesters refused to even type the first command, according to the game’s author, PhD student Aaron Reed.