Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The Bermuda Triangle? Fact or Fiction?

Discussion in 'Intelligent Discussion' started by kerrod8, May 26, 2009.

1. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

Ok i think you all know about the bermude triangle (or Devils Triangle). How countless lives have been lost there. Do you believe it it true?

Do you think it is Aliens? Do you think it is wierd Weather Patterns? Do you think it is because of magnetic fields? Is it Gods playing field? Is it another Paranormal type thing? Or is it simply just a coincidence?

Have your say on what you think?

2. Angel of Game

Angel of Game You want ban?

Well, there are some evidences about the one that responsible for it is magnetic field. When a plane across that place, the communication is down and the plane can't be controlled by pilot. But, the plane is never can be found at that place which make Bermuda Triangle become strange place.

Basically, I don't think that only a coincidence. There's no such thing that happened due of coincidence. It's just matter of fate.

Right now, we can't really prove what really happen at Bermuda Triangle is. Maybe if we already had more advanced technologies, the answer will be revealed.

3. Mr. Buttapple

Mr. Buttapple Sell by Date, 9/01/2010

Why dont we just put a camera on the plane that beamed out direct signals as to what happened...

4. NoE

NoE Pride ♥

I think its true, when Im like 80 or something and have nothing else to live for, Ima go to the Bermuda Triangle, and sit there until something happens. ;P

Apparently there was this one plane that crashed there, and there was a girl who was I think 10, and she was hiding in the toliet, they found her dead in the toliet three days later, but she had aged 70 years. o_O
    Pretty freaky...

It has to be fact, but theres no possible way to prove it. Because its like a black hole, you get sucked in but you never come out to tell people what was on the other side. Same with dieing, no one can prove anything on what happens after you die, coz you cant questioned the dead, and they wont come back to life to tell stories, unless the doctors etc. bring them back to life and they tell stories of what happened when they died, but who can you honestly believe? <--- (Sorry, just went waaay off topic there, but you get how things like this cant be proved)

5. kerrod8

Hey i saw a documentry on the Girl who turned 70. It was pretty sick, but I reckon it was fake and it was just a hoax to make people believe something wierd happened.

6. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

I dont think that it can be a coincidence because of the amounts of lives that have been lost ! But i wouldn't like to be in a plane when going over that area !

7. The Alaskan Firedragon

The Alaskan Firedragon Stupid Boy Whore

Well, IMO, its a giant sea monster.
    But from a logical standpoint, I'd be more inclined to put it to some pretty severe weather patterns, and strong ocean currents which would cover any wrecks with sand in a short amount of time.
    But seriously, giant turtles. With wings.

8. luke08

luke08 spamaholic

I heard this thing about there was a plane and it was flying over the Bermuda triangle and the pilot's plane was perfect the plane had just stopped and had it's engines filled up fully, and then they flew over the Bermuda triangle and the engines dropped and stopped working the plane began to go down and then suddenly when they were about to hit the sea the engines went back to normal and the plane was then safely landed and got all them people to their destination. But other times there has been were the plane has stopped or disappeared and no one knows where it has gone but there is no explanation for it.

I also read another article and it said about this sailor was on his sail boat as usual and he always worked away from home, but he had never been through the Bermuda triangle, but one time he had to so he was sailing everything was fine and his engines had again been checked and they were full, and it was not a windy day but as soon as got close to the Bermuda Triangle his boats engines dropped just like the plane in the first story and there was no wind but his sail flew off like a massive gust of wind had blown it off - But surely he would of felt something like that, then his boat came into bad water as the seemingly just changed from being super calm waters to crazy bad waves about 35 ft waves and his boat luckily got through it and delivered his cargo, and then it said that his boat had been destroyed from what he thought was nothing. But he thought nothing of it and then on the way back the waters were fine, the wind was fine and his engines remained fine. Then he returned home safe. Then the next bit that i thought the writers of the magazine had put in as a good line was and the sailor vowed that day never to sail again because of the horror that he went through.

But after reading this i thought well surely if you heard you had to go onto the sea and go through the Bermuda Triangle you would refuse and not go. Surely it would scare you.

9. BulletSponge

BulletSponge Bored with this site

Having flown a few times as a through there on Citation 3 shuttles I can confirm I have seen no weirdness going on. Its just another stretch of ocean. The ocean will always be hazardous just as the methods we use to traverse it. The probability of sinking there or in the middle of the atlantic is roughly the same. Wrecks and LAS (Losts At Sea) are just reported more there because there is so much focus about the supposed "mystery" of the triangle which makes it appear more ships are nabbed there. Nothing special, just a piece of water that you can drown in.

10. TheProfessional

TheProfessional Flash Artist

I swam in the Bermuda triangle, I lived. Dangerous thing in there are the shakes and man-o-wars, Ship wreck probably happen there because of the coral in the area. Didn't see any aliens while I was there though.

11. Mr. Buttapple

Mr. Buttapple Sell by Date, 9/01/2010

Hmmm, who says aliens have anything to do with it? like they would just target a triangle? Geometry comes to to play.

12. dandamanizhere

dandamanizhere n00b

It's fact but it isn't something magic it's the magnetics in the core in the area

13. kerrod8

Yes it may be magnetics but nobody actually knows for certain.

14. andrewmoquin

andrewmoquin n00b

My father Joe, went on a trip to Bermuda. He planned to leave for 5 days and stay on his ship. while on the ship he experienced many unusual sightings and readings. I most definitely believe it's fact.

While this is a somewhat viable theory, most people prefer to believe in something more extraordinary that happens in the Bermuda Triangle. Because of its triangular shape and strange events many individuals believe it is a portal to another world, outer space, or even the Lost City of Atlantis. Also, people claim to have an unusual feeling when they are in the Bermuda Triangle, as if something is calling to them from another place and time. Many claim there is something strange about the Triangle because it is the only place on earth where the compass points true north. There are no definitive answers as to which theory is the truth behind the Bermuda Triangle, or if the extraordinary Bermuda Triangle is simply a myth that has been created over the years. However, no matter whether you choose to believe in one myth or other, or a combination, or simply believe the Bermuda Triangle is nothing more than a lot of hype, you will probably still be apprehensive when traveling in the area simply because of the question, “What if.” So, until more concrete information is found that points to one solid answer behind the disappearances of boats, ships, planes and people in the Atlantic’s Bermuda Triangle it is up to you to decide if the Bermuda Triangle’s disappearances are simply accidents played up into something dramatic or whether there truly is something otherworldly about the Bermuda Triangle.

15. funnygames018

funnygames018 n00b

Nobody knows for certain what it could be. But yes, magnetic field effect might be high in the Bermuda triangle.

16. i beleive that fast acting toxins kill unsuspecting people in boats etc and that a magnetic field is created from the rock that the bermuda triangle concieves takes down planes and knock out radio transmissions

17. Hannahi

Hannahi wannabe n3rd

Well, I think it's not completely fiction, it has been mould by coincidences and unfortunate happenings. And ofc people sometimes overreact when they tell things, and listener can't see the overreaction.

18. public enemy

public enemy dare to live,fight to die

i think itz true by reading the endless number of casualteies i would suspect if you go down to the bottom of the triangle you will see the planes and the ships that dissapeared.:rtfm:

19. Ayama13

Ayama13 n00b

I think the strange events are caused by something strange​

I mean.. if any did go through the Triangle and survive and tell a story of strange happenings, they could of thought of better lies than just a feeling of a threat nearby or how some crew mates just disappeared with no signs of battle or struggle

20. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

I really don't get the point in blaming deaths on aliens and such o_O
    C'mon, I mean.. What the hell?!

Obviously fiction. :/

AoG edit: Have the proof? :p

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2009