Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The Creatures. (RP)

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Eagle Eye, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Eagle Eye

Eagle Eye Guest

Greetings!

In this RP thread, you are a Vampire, a Soulseeker, a Human or a Praetorian.

Vampire : These creatures of the night need blood to survive, they can drink human or animal blood. They can move at inhuman speeds, have advance strength and minds and, in this thread, have 1 special power or move. Vampires look like humans, but are nowhere near humane.

Soulseeker : This horrific creature roams around the land, looking for lost souls. When they find said souls they will either eat them or bring them to life as a servant. Soulseekers, like Vampires, can move incredibly fast, but have reduced strength, due to arms which look like rags, they float a foot above the ground and have tattered legs, like their arms. They have 2 special moves or powers.

Human : You. They can have up to 3 weapons, not including grenades and the like. they run moderatley fast. 1 special power/move, Some humans have telepathic powers, but not many, i dont want everyone having telepathy.

Praetorians: Creature of brute force, they have a humungous form, exeptional strength, much slower than vampires or Soulseekers but much faster than humans and have 2 special moves/powers at their disposal, hey can jump exremly high and most are taller than ten feet, exremely dangerous creatures.

Char sheet

Name:
    Race:
    Info: (optional)
    Appearance:
    Weapons (If human)
    Special power/move:

Name: Asgrath Nominayth
    Race: Soulseeker
    Appearance: Tall, frightnening
    Special power: Life force ( Sucks the life out of a vampire, Human or praetorian and their power becomes yours.) Kheldian dwarf. (Transforms into a rock golem with the size and strength to match a Praetorians)

I glide across the wasteland and mutter to myself. "Food" I mumble " Souls, i need food."

2. Dr Tourettes

Dr Tourettes n00b

Name: Kryoug Davanji
    Race: Praetorian
    Info: Kryoug is a nuetral creature and hopes that when he finds some-one, or another creature they join him and dont immediately kill him.
    Appearance: Male. Massive figure, straight posture, hulking muscles, shaggy black hair.
    Special power/move: Obliterate (smashes on the ground with all of his force and stuns and hurts creatures or people near him) , Teleportation ( able to teleport to somewhere HE CAN SEE )

i run through the forest and decide to try out my ability to teleport. i am in one place then as soon as i see the place i want to go to i am there. "man am i hungry" i mutter to myself in a deep voice. i see a bear so i teleport next to it. it is scared so it stands up and roars at me. "You cant hurt me!" i say confidently to the bear and then summon all of my strength and pound the ground (obliterate) and send it flying into a nearby tree. i quickly jump up high and throw myself down onto the bears back. CRAACK! the bears skull caked in and it goes limp. " Wasn't to hard" i say to myself, i start pulling out my lighter and fuel from my moderately sized backpack and start a fire. when that is done i strip the bear of its fur and start roasting it. i figured i might as well camp here for the night so when i was done i put the fire out and jump into the middle of a big tree which seems to be able to hold my weight. and then lazily let my eyelids drift together so i can sleep.

are my powers to overkill? sorry havent done any rp's in awhile. this one looks god though! nice work eagle eye.:D

3. crazycatlady13

crazycatlady13 Cats Rule!

my joining and first post

Name: Velila Shadow
    Race: Vampire
    Info: She is nice to people she likes and completely evil to people she doesn't but doesn't completely trust anyone. She likes animals and nature and doesn't like using modern things, likes using herbs for medicine instead of machinery, things like that. She will drink animal blood, but tries to do it in the least painful way.
    Appearance: Long black straight hair and emerald cat's eyes. Pale skin with no freckles, tall, slim, looks eerily calm. Female.
    Special power/move: She can make her spirit leave her body and enter animal's bodies, so she sees what they see, but this makes her vunerable to a soul-eater, so she must be careful when she uses it. She is also good at reading faces/emotions. Her favorite move isn't really a move, it's a strategy, but it is tricking someone or making someone mad by taunting until they lose control, but it obviously doesn't always work.

She looked around. All she saw was forest. There didn't seem to be any soulseekers or things that would eat her body while her spirit was away around. So, she quickly climbed a tree and chose a hidden branch. Then, her spirit left her and she floated up, as a soul. She approached an eagle and tentitively reached into it's body. It made no move to discern her, so she continued. Through the eagle's eyes she saw the world, and as it flew away she looked around the forest she was in. When she had seen the edge of it, she slipped back into her own body and straightened up. She took the path she had seen and was soon out of the forest. She smiled and opened her bag to take out a sweater, and put it on. Her hair rippled in the breeze. Suddenly, she was alert. She had heard the crack of a twig nearby. A deer stepped out of the bushes. She leaped onto it and quickly bit it's neck. It went limp, and as she drank the liquid life, blood, from its body, her energy was renewed. She jogged down the hill and entered the cave she lived in. She put the remains of the deer in a pile of dead animals she had drained to possibly eat later, or make something out of, and lay down in her hammock of animal skin. She waited for something or someone to approach. By morning, if they didn't, she would hunt.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2010
  4. Dr Tourettes

Dr Tourettes n00b

Info: Kryoug is a nuetral creature and hopes that when he finds some-one, or another creature they join him and dont immediately kill him.
    Appearance: Male. Massive figure, straight posture, hulking muscles, shaggy black hair.
    Special power/move: Obliterate (smashes on the ground with all of his force and stuns and hurts creatures or people near him) , Teleportation ( able to teleport to somewhere HE CAN SEE )

I woke up sweating slightly and panting. i did not know what had woken me but whatever it was i wasn't going to get back to sleep now. So I had decided that I might aswell explore. So after I had packed up all of my thing and arranged the campsite so that if any humans came by they would notice anything. Then I started out at a jog through the still half dark forest. After a month of wandering in this forest I knew where most of the animals stayed so i rotated my hunting grounds through those area's to keep the population at a fairly even level. After a few hours of wandering I sat down on a fallen tree and looked around at the forest with the orange-blue morning light filtering through the trees. As my eyes were wandering the forest and trees they came across a cave, which looked big enough to be able to house some animals. As i walked into the cave i felt something press up against my throat. I peacefully raised my hands and in a calm voice said "I am not here to hurt you. I was just curious as to what lived in this cave." and as i was saying this i was looking around the cave and saw a small pile of animals with the most recent a deer, and my eyes had also spotted a hammock made out of what looked like.... dried animal skin. As my mind wandered back to what was happening at the moment i was not scared of what had me by the throat seeing as how I could most likely throw it against the wall. But then I started to wonder what it was the had me by the throat.

Soo crazy cat lady. will we be friends or enemies?? i will let you decide...:confused:

5. crazycatlady13

Whether friends or enimies doesn't really matter yet. Let's just see what happens.

Info: She is nice to people she likes and completely evil to people she doesn't but doesn't completely trust anyone. She likes animals and nature and doesn't like using modern things, likes using herbs for medicine instead of machinery, things like that. She will drink animal blood, but tries to do it in the least painful way.
    Appearance: Long black straight hair and emerald cat's eyes. Pale skin with no freckles, tall, slim, looks eerily calm. Female.
    Special power/move: She can make her spirit leave her body and enter animal's bodies, so she sees what they see, but this makes her vunerable to a soul-eater, so she must be careful when she uses it. She is also good at reading faces/emotions. She is trying to change her power to mind control, but hasn't found a vampire/soulseeker/praetorian with the ability to do that yet.

"What are you doing here?" she asked calmly. He said he was curious. "Well, now you know what lives here. Please leave. Go ahead and take a deer or something with you. I don't care. Just please leave. I am busy. If you must, you may stay the night, but I would rather you didn't, because tonight I have to do something important. If you do decide to stay the night, and I stop breathing, don't worry. I'm not dead, unless a soulseeker is out," she said in the same tone, not pausing to take a breath. She dropped him to the ground and calmly went back to the pile and threw the deer at him. "Keep it. I don't need it," she said. Then, she went to the hammock and sat for a while. Then, she stopped breathing. She floated out of the cave as a spirit saw a soulseeker, and though it was far away, quickly entered the body of a rabbit. She whispered to it to calm down. It stopped and ran into an old badger hole. She quickly left the rabbit and flew into a Tawny Owl. It was on the hunt. Well, thank goodness she wasn't human. Mice would've tasted horrible. But, as a vampire, she drank their blood, so...nevermind. The owl scouted around, helped by little "suggestions" she made. The soulseeker had lost her scent and was turning away, which was good, but there was a bear comingg towards the cave. It looked possesed. Then, she saw another bear's last scraps of fur and dots of blood. She looked carefully and saw a few ashes, and a scrap of cloth, which the bear was smelling. The bear was female, and smelled of milk. Someone had killed a father, and now the mother was mad. She left the Tawny Owl, thanking it, and entered the mother bear. All she could see was anger. Anger and vengence and even a little sadness. She smelled what the bear smelled. It smelled like the Praetorian in her cave. Shoot. she thought. She quickly went back to the owl and asked it to fly to the cave. It did, and she entered her body. She looked at the Praetorian. "The bear you killed had a mate and cubs. The mate is coming after you. I really don't care but I don't want this to get all messed up so let's go outside. Yes, I'm going to fight it, I'm bored and there's nothing to do now that I finished what needed to be done," she scofcfed and went outside to meet the bear.

6. Dr Tourettes

Dr Tourettes n00b

As we walked outside we both saw the mother bear approaching the cave and 2 little bear cubs following a couple of metres behind the mother. As the mother bear came within 5 metres it stood up and slowly started growling which builded up to a roar in its chest which it unleashed. I quickly teleported to its side and launched a fist at its neck and broke it causing it no more pain than nessesarry (misspelling) and then looked over my shoulder at the cubs and and teleported between them and stopped the smaller one from breathing and it had died within 5 seconds by which time the vampire had grabbed the other cub and had her neck to its throat sucking its blood away. After she was done with that she looked over to me and said in a confused tone " How did you do that?", I just shrugged and said "I was born with it..... as far as i know." When i said that she looked as if she was deep in thought and then an owl landed on her shoulder and then she started to stroke its head." Nice pet." I said to her in a joking tone and then asked in a casual tone "So whats your story? Where'd you come from anyway?". Her response to this was to just stare off into the distance. After she had been staring off into the distance for a couple of minutes i said " Soo is it too personal or are you just considering whether to kill me or not?".................

Well ill let you decide what happens from there since it includes you just as much as it includes me.

7. crazycatlady13

Please stop changing your signature. You can just put it at the top or the bottom of the post. It's kind of annoying.

Special power/move: She can make her spirit leave her body and enter animal's bodies, so she sees what they see, but this makes her vunerable to a soul-eater, so she must be careful when she uses it. She is also good at reading faces/emotions. She is trying to change her power to mind control, but hasn't found a vampire/soulseeker/praetorian with the ability to do that yet.

"Neither. I just think I might have found something I've been looking for. There's someone coming. A praetorian, I think. But I can't be sure. Just wait here," she said, and collapsed on the ground, unbreathing. her spirit floated up and saw the praetorian. It floated down to her body. She opened her eyes. "Sorry about that. It's part of my power. I can separate my spirit/soul from my body and enter animal's bodies. I wonder what would happen if I entered a soulseeker's body. I'd probably eat myself. But usually I stay away from soulseekers, I mean they eat souls. But I've been looking for a preatorian, soulseeker, or vampire with a certain ability. I think I might just have found her, or him, I don't know. But I'm trying to change my ability, and there is an ability to change them. I've been tracking this being for a while, but I just found out what species it was-and it's coming here. Of course, it'll be easy to defeat. This one's going to fight, though. It'll be here in about four minutes. I don't live here. i live in a different forest. Anyway, that's my history. You might as well eat the bears. I have no use for them except for their blood, which I am filled up on already," she said, and shrugged.She walked in the direction of the approaching praetorian. She wrinkled her nose. You could smell it, and it had not taking a bath/shower probably ever. She rolled her eyes and bit its vein right next to the jugular one. "Change my power. I know you can, I've been watching you. Change it to Mind Conroling/Reading! Now. If you don't, I'll kill you." The beast under her groaned. It touched her neck and concentrated. She felt more solid then ever before, and yet still flowing. She heard whispers of people's thoughts in her head. So she could read minds. But could she control them? She turned to the beast and stared at it, trying to make it run away. Its eyes got foggy and it turned and lumbered away in a tran ce. She walked back to the other preatorian. "Got the power. Oh, by the way, what's your name? Mine is Velila," she said. Then she froze. She closed her eyes. The power-changing preatorian was in a trance again, and it walked into the hollow. She made it walk out of the forest and across the world, stopping only to eat, but that it hated the taste of mythical creatures. It left.

8. skaternicky

skaternicky Gamer 4 life

Name: Kate Black
    Race:Human
    Info: Kate is fearless, but she also underestimates people, she is very trustworthy in certain situations, but she knows how to live alone, she works with the SWAT
    Appearance: Bulletproof vest, night vision goggles,black jacket with SWAT written on it, black and grey camo pants, boots and backpack
    Weapons: M16 assult rifle, Sniper rifle, Pocket knife.
    Special power/move: Invisibility

I ran through the forest with my M16 in my hand, everywhere was dark but luckily I had my night vision goggles and I didn't hear anything. I was sent by the SWAT to get rid of the mythical creatures, but fighting is not what i'm here for. I had my gun in my hand and I was cautious not to get close to any soulseeker or any other creature.Suddenly, I heard sounds of something moving, but what was it? After a few minutes I saw a massive creature. He looked at me as if he was determined to attack, but then I told him, " It's ok big guy, I don't want to fight you." He looked at me and thought if he was going to trust me or not.

9. Dr Tourettes

Dr Tourettes n00b

Info: Kryoug is a neutral creature and hopes that when he finds some-one, or another creature they join him and dont immediately kill him.

I had left Velila to her own business a while ago and had followed the other Praetorian for awhile, and after I had followed him for half an hour i started going a different direction. I stopped when i had found the scent of a human. eventually i saw the human running along in a jasket that said SWAT on it. How she was able to see in the dark I did not know, but i managed to get infront of her and then she stopped and looked around. at this moment i walked infront of her and she just started at me and said, "It's ok big guy, I don't want to fight you.". For a couple of minutes i just stood there staring at her and then i started laughing so hard that i needed to lean on a nearby tree to stay upright.:roftl: . Eventually she said " Why are you laughing?" and i just replied " You--think you-- could hurt--- me?" with laughter breaking through my words. As a response to what i had just said she held up her gun facing it upwards, then she very quickly aimed at the tree near where my hand was and let off a round. After she had done this i quickly teleported to her side and ripped the gun out of her hands and slung it over my shoulder, "Hey!" she said in a failed attempt to be menacing and i quickly said " Don't worry about it, I'm not gonna destroy it I'm just gonna look at it." and as i stated this i looked at the gun and reviewed its condition, which was fairly good. After I hade looked at the gun for awhile i handed it back to her and she snatched the gun off of me and placed it back in her hands. "Well aren't you a little miss bossy boots." I said with a smug look on my face. Well I thought to myself I might as well have fun with the human while she's here, and then I quickly teleported to a branh halfway up the tree and she looked around to see where I had gone so I dropped a nut on her head and she looked up at me and saw that I was perched on a branch right above her head. I smiled and then the branch broke and me and the branch started hurtleing towards the human who was frozen with shock. I quickly teleported to her side grabbed her and teleported to the ground that was 5 metres away and watched the branch land exactly where she was standing. " Your welcome." I said gruffly to her and started to walk away...

10. name:David Nightwalker
    race:vampire
    info:david is a good vampire only feeds on animal blood and is one of the few vampires welcome in towns and citys altho people do not treat him with respect
    appearence:male blue eyes blood red hair whitch covers his right side of the face and right eye
    special power:name copy cat it uses the other persons power(s) if it get a chance to touch you

i was running through the forest "food"i thought to my self as i jumped on a deer and broke its neck so it dident feel much pain i began to drain the blood fast from the corpse i left the body and began to run again i stopped as i saw a praetorian standing next to a girl your welcome i herd the praetorian say but then he suddenly cought my sent and turned around
    is that you Velila he said whell i am a vampire i said Velila dos sound kinda familiar i think i knew her when we wore younger he was about to reply when the girl kicked her toe and began to bleed i ran off immediatly thinking "if i had cought that sent i would of lost controll and attacked human blood is way better tasting then animale blood i cought the sent of many dead animales in a cave but i smelt no blood "this must be Velilas cave i thought

11. skaternicky

skaternicky Gamer 4 life

Name: Kate Black
    Info: Kate is fearless, but she also underestimates people, she is very trustworthy in certain situations, but she knows how to live alone, she works with the SWAT
    Appearance: Bulletproof vest, night vision goggles,black jacket with SWAT written on it, black and grey camo pants, boots and backpack
    Weapons: M16 assult rifle, Sniper rifle, Pocket knife.
    Special power/move: Invisibility

"Wait," I said to the giant, " Please don't go" He turned around and looked at him. " Listen, I was sent by the SWAT, I was sent to clear out this forest." He slowley grumbled to himself. " No, no, that's not what I mean.... I'm not going to do that, I have powers as well!" I said. He laughed at me and was about to walk away. " No seriously, now you see me, and now you don't." I said to him as I disappeard. He stared at where I used to be for a few minutes and then I reappeared. He realized I was not helping the mortals now. " Please, I can help you." I begged.

12. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

Name:Brick(real name too long)
    Info:Brick was born in a village always snowing,He was a kind person but everyone kept makingfun of him because he was different than everyone else.All the other kids in the village had parents but brick had none,The only thing brick had a puppy named buck and superstrength.
    Appearance:Huge scar over his lip(from protecting buck),a big person who has a black suit on,Silent and cold hearted.
    Weapons:Fists,M16
    Special power/move:Beserk(allows hime to be invinsible for 2 minutes,but can only use his fists,can only use this power again 1 hour after use)

I was walking through the forest and was tracking the scent of a vampire that i was tasked to capture for 10 grand in cash.when i had finally tracked down the vampire i found not the vampire but a cave.I put on a head lamp and walked into the cave full of minerals.I found a vampire but not the right one so i walked past him and said*dont bother im way out of your league*.I person i was hunting was a vampire by the name velila but since she was a very strong vampire and also very smart one i had a 1 in 5 chance of finding her at this time.But since i was in the cave i thought i might as well look around for anything valuable.so i spent about an hour in there mining to get the minerals in the walls then on my way out that vampire i talked to attacked me because he thought i was bluffing.i put away my gun and activate my beserk powers and i punched him he was flunginto a nearby wall when i charged into him and started pummeling him until he was knocked out.I grabbed my bag and his body and left before the cave fell apart.I left him on a nearby rock outside.

13. crazycatlady13

(Yay, I'm a strong and smart vampire.... good luck hunting me, you'll need it.)

Info: She is nice to people she likes and completely evil to people she doesn't but doesn't completely trust anyone. She likes animals and nature and doesn't like using modern things, likes using herbs for medicine instead of machinery, and things like that. She will drink animal blood, but tries to do it in the least painful way. She changed her power from something else because if she didn't, she was very vunerable to SoulSeekers.
    Special power/move: Mind control, but it takes energy and willpower. While controling someone, she can hear their thoughts, so she can change them.

She realized the praetorian was gone, but saw a human and another vampire whom she must have met before, he looked familiar, enter her cave. There was a crash. Darn it, that's going to take forever to clean up... she thought. The human was a hunter. Unluckily for him, she was a huntress. A huntress with mind control and vampire abilities. This was going to be easy. She waited outside for the human, on top of the cave. He came out. She knocked him over and pinned him down. "Drop your weapons," she said in his mind, using her newly aquired power. "Now, stand up." She got off of him. "Now, why are you hunting me?" she asked, agian in mind control. His reply was mumbled. "Ten grand in cash..." She rolled her eyes. "Stay there. I usually don't bite humans, but there is always an exception." She went into the cave and quickly dug a large hole. She made the human follow her and go into the hole. She closed the hole. By the time he got out, she would be gone. She turned to the other vampire. "Do I know you?" she asked. He shrugged. "I think I met you a while ago," he said. She turned away and begun to clean up, and in half an hour it was done. She had buried the prey, masked her scent with herbs, and put her things in a backpack. She used vampire-speed to go back to her original cave, far away, but it was still night by the time she got there. (Unless it had already been night, in which case it was daytime. But I think it had been daytime already...)

14. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

Race:Half Vampire
    Info:Brick was born in a village always snowing,He was a kind person but everyone kept makingfun of him because he was different than everyone else.All the other kids in the village had parents but brick had none,The only thing brick had a puppy named buck and superstrength.
    Appearance:Huge scar over his lip(from protecting buck),a big person who has a black suit on,Silent and cold hearted.
    Special power/move:Beserk(allows hime to be invinsible for 2 minutes,but can only use his fists,can only use this power again 1 hour after use)

After about an hour i woke up in a hole and by instinct i punched my fist into the freshly covered grave and broke out.*god fukin damn it i fell for the that damn mind control*i saide to myself.I felt around my neck to see if i was bitten and found a small bite mark on the back of my neck.I used some nearby herbs to form a liqiud to burn the bite mark off my neck and to supress the transformation.And so i walked off again to try and find another trail to the vampire lilith.The liquid burnt off the mark but didnt supress the transformation for long and soon i turned but i wasnt a normal one i had my previous strength and powers but also gained a considerable amound speed.I ran throught the forest looking for a trail but i found nothing.*hmm a huntress and a master at covering her tracks...just how i like it a difficult catch*i grumbled to myself.

15. name: david Nightwalker
    info:david is a good vampire only feeds on animal blood and is one of the few vampires welcome in towns and citys altho people do not treat him with respect
    appearence:male blue eyes blood red hair whitch covers his right side of the face and right eye
    special power:name copy cat it uses the other persons power(s) if it get a chance to touch you

i woke up a few hr later. "stupid human"i said to my self i left the cave and noticed a grave
    it looked like some body had climbed out of it.i began to follow the scent thinking"stupid human i am gonna get him back"i managed to catch up with him but he was moving pritty fast now but not as fast as a full vampire i figured Velila something had bitten him i tapped him on the shoulder whil running i used my power"copy cat"i whispered in his ear as he turned around i used berserker and punched him into a tree i then tackled him smashing through the tree knocking him unconcious and i ran off as i lost the berserker i throught
    vengence is sweet

16. name: david Nightwalker
    info:david is a good vampire only feeds on animal blood and is one of the few vampires welcome in towns and city's altho people do not treat him with respect

i was running at top speed that half vampire will never catch me i said to my self i know that was not very good but i don't mind attacking somebody who attacked me for no reason
    i ran into that praetorian again "hello"i greeted him hey he replied i thought of that half vampire and chuckled "whats so funny"asked the praetorian just some half vampire i beat the crap out of i said i herd him laugh the wind began to blow and i cought the sent of human
    "is there a human with you?"i asked yes i herd from somewhere infront of me but i saw nobody besides the praetorian then i saw her the same girl which was with him before names kate black she said Kryoug Davanji said the praetorian David...David night-walker
    i introduced my self any way how did you do that?i asked the woman names kate black
    i have a power to she said then suddenly curiosity got the better of her what is your power david? asked kate let me show you i said i touched kryougs arm and then i teleported on to a upper branch of a tree over the top of them and gave them a shout i teleported back i call my power copy cat i told them i use other peoples powers if i managae to touch em i looked back in the direction i came and woundered if that half vampire is arfter me every vampire loves vengence good or not

17. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

Special power/move:Beserk(allows hime to be invinsible for 2 minutes,but can only use his fists,can only use this power again 1 hour after use),Maximum cannon(beserk plus new attack,downside is only once per day but is is very strong)

After about three hours i woke up beside a tree and i got so angry that i used my beserk powers and started punching random things and the hardest thing i broke was a giant piece of rock.I decided to call it Maximum Cannon as my new move and after a day i was able to use it.I went to the biggest rock i could find and i activated my beserk powers and unleashed the Maximum cannon.The rock was at least 7xLiliths cave in wideness and 6 x in height.Just as i shouted out maximum cannon and broke the rock i found that lilith was watching.*Thats an inpressive move youve got there*she said.I couldnt see her but knew she was there,*The only reason i cant see you is because ive used to much energy*I said.As i fell over and slept under a tree.Lilith just walked away after what she said

18. crazycatlady13

So, you're going to rp your own enemy? Nice. At least that way you can win for sure. By the way, I never bit you, but whatever, I'll go along with it.

Info: She is nice to people she likes and completely evil to people she doesn't but doesn't completely trust anyone. She likes animals and nature and doesn't like using modern things, likes using herbs for medicine instead of machinery, and things like that. She will drink animal blood, but tries to do it in the least painful way. She changed her power from something else because if she didn't, she was very vunerable to SoulSeekers.
    Appearance: Long black straight hair and emerald cat's eyes. Pale skin with no freckles, tall, slim, looks eerily calm. Dark flared jeans and a black tank top under a gray sweater. Wears a necklace with an emerald orb on it that looks just like her eyes. Female.
    Special power/move: Mind control, but it takes energy and willpower. While controling someone, she can hear their thoughts, so she can change them.

She smelled something different in the air around her "house." She could recognize it in 23 seconds. She cursed and grabbed her things again. At least she hadn't unpacked very much. She quickly pulled everything back into the bag and climbed to the top of the cave. The SWAT team (what does SWAT even stand for?) had sent cars and were surrounding her. There was a helicopter overhead. She climbed into a tree and leaped from it to another. Once she was far enought away, she ran, laughing. "I can't believe it took them so long," she said, still smiling. She was back in the forest. She caught a rabbit and drank its blood. Then, she climbed as high as possible and waited.

19. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

Weapons:Fists,M16,M240,Ranger
    Special power/move:Beserk(allows hime to be invinsible for 2 minutes,but can only use his fists,can only use this power again 1 hour after use),Maximum cannon(beserk plus new attack,downside is only once per day but is is very strong)

I woke up and found swat vans and cars outside liliths cave so i walked up and asked whats going on.They refused to tell me so i used my beserk power and crushed all the cars vans and people.I looked in the air and i saw a helicopter.I charged up my energy and i yelled*MAXIMUM CANNON*I fired my fist into the air and the air pressure forced the helcopter to crash into the nearby forest.Lilith was ontop of a tree as the helicopter crashed beside her.I ran to the crash site and took anything i could scavenge.I found an m240 machinegun and a ranger shotgun.I Finally found another trail on lilith so i started to follow it.

20. naralyna

naralyna i like COOKIES!

Name(no name)
    Race:soulseeker
    Info:lives in the shadows, noone knows if it is a she or he so they call this soulseeker "IT"...
    Apperance:tall, wears a cape and hood and only one red dot glows on its face
    Special power/move:invisibility, too fast for the human eye,smart,indestructible,and very frightning that it gives you nightmares for the rest of your life(so you should not see it if your only 4)...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2010