Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The Dark Knight

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by big jock knew, Feb 2, 2009.

1. big jock knew

big jock knew n00b

Possibly one of the worst movies i have ever seen .

The only good bit is when the joker does his "magic trick"

mrmystic likes this.
  2. mrmystic

mrmystic MoreAkwardthanaJewateastr

I know how you feel. Classic cinematic Batman, taken to a lower level. Like the new Indiana Jones movie. Just because you stick a bigname actor in a great role, doesn't mean the movie is going to be good. Infact, they've been failing epic style. But there are enough people with no taste to fill the seats, and so it seems we may be getting more of these half-baked films.

3. Darrkness

Darrkness S-Ranked Strider

i have to disagree. i really enjoyed the movie.

4. Hershey

Hershey i2's Chocolate Megatron.

Shazam!

In my opinion, it's one of the best movies I've ever watched.
    It has he best story line and amazing actors.
    But of course, the Joker is what made the movie. I don't see how anyone can't enjoy such a movie.
    Ah well. ​

5. Dr. Nick

Dr. Nick Dr. Doc

Ok worst movie ever as compared to what? Superbad? This was a dang good movie maybe not the greatest but it was good. The only thing that was wrong to me was batman's voice. But dang that was a good joker.

So thus I now shun you!

God day.

6. mrmystic

Batman sucked; Two Face was horrible, the story line tried to pack far too much into not enough time, supporting actors just cried Golden Rasberry. Even the lighting work was sub-par. The Joker was ok, but hardly a saving grace of this film. It stretches on and on, and then ends like a firework. A bottle rocket, to be more specific, so boring.

P.s. The "magic trick" was the biggest disappointment since the cruxifiction.

7. big jock knew

big jock knew n00b

I still feel it was a fail of titanic proportions

8. RyAn69

RyAn69 n00b

The film was great, the actors did very well and the storyline flowed exceptionally well. The lighting fitted the tone of the movie superbly well. You two aren't really saying why it was 'a fail of titanic proportions'

mrmystic, why was Two-Face horrible. He was done amazingly well. Great casting of him, great origin and great motivation for what he was doing.

I will admit there was a moment where i thought it was going to end because it was on for so long but i wasn't annoyed or frustrated because it gave a great ending afterwards.

The reason The Dark Knight has so much recognition with the public is because it was a well made film, this is the way it is seen throughout Hollywood.
    And about these big named actors... Christian Bale and Heath Ledger weren't big named actors most of the cast were just reprising there roles.
    This new take on Batman (Batman Begins, The Dark Knight) is far superiour to the old Batman movies. Hell all the new film needed was no latex nipples on the suit and it would be better.

The Dark Knight was not a bad movie in anyway. Please show me your 'light'.

9. DarkStar

DarkStar Banned

One thing.

Heath Ledger

NOW STFU!!!

10. i know what you mean my dad was given for christmas and on saturday we watched it and it wasnt that good, for one reason why does the joker just kill all his henchmen, it is more like senseless violence, i prefere the camp 70's and 80's ones (were in a fight bang or ka poh or walop or smash comes up on screen

mrmystic likes this.
  11. DarkStar

DarkStar Banned

What. Traitor!!! Kill him Hershy!!

12. Hershey

Hershey i2's Chocolate Megatron.

Shazam!

Sadly, I can't murder anyone over the internet.
    People are just ignorant fools who don't understand good movies, and amazing actors.
    I will E-Kill though. xD ​

13. big jock knew

big jock knew n00b

To take all the money himself

14. frankenfish

frankenfish Computer Guru

whats wrong with you people that movie was freakin amazing

15. Charismatic_Caterpie

Charismatic_Caterpie Professional Gamer

I liked the one with Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy better.

16. mrmystic

Really? I think that was probably the worst one in the series. Just my opinion.

17. puckeruptb12

puckeruptb12 n00b

Wtf!!!

That was the best movie i have ever seen, yeah the indiana jones 1 was bad, but you ain't got shit on batman.

18. Deadly shot

Deadly shot The Offensive Type!

How was this bad? Seriously, I have read reviews of Rookie and Big critics who say it beats the crap out of the originals. Sense less violence? What the hell? What you want the Joker and Batman just to apologize like panzies? Fuck that. Your a panzy. This movie is awsome and I thing you 3 are the only ones that hate it. And other clowns.

- Your #1 F U FGF Member,

Deadly F-off

19. mrmystic

Wow...do critics always have the best taste in movies? I mean, really? Even you must realize how poorly-thought out that statement is. On the flip side, ever here of a little rag called New York Magazine? Hmmm? David Edelstien? Famous critic, didn't like the movie either...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
  20. Kuriko

Kuriko Arcade Gamer

Huh? It sucks? Your mom sucks.

This movie was da bomb and you knowz it. If you didnt like it then... you probably have no taste of masterpiece.

oh and 2 words

Heath Ledger!!!!!!!!!!!