Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The Eleventh Hour

Discussion in 'Thread Games' started by NinjaMonkey, Dec 17, 2008.

1. mrmystic

mrmystic MoreAkwardthanaJewateastr

Hey guys, cut him a bit of slack. He's new; everybody makes mistakes. If you scare off all the new blood, we'll have some trouble. He's not like Zanta or anything. So Lamas, I'm hurt that you ditched me, but I'll live. I'll try to hook up with everyone in a bit, after you guys sort your storylines out. P.S. Police evidence locker, epic, I'll have to use that one sometime. P.P.S. Waleeted?? Like Baleeted..only...French?

Name: Aaron McCalister
    Class:Citizen
    Weapon(s): M4, Kimber Custom Royal II, knife.
    Physical Description: 5'8", short blonde hair, gray eyes. Wearing brown leather jacket, long jeans, boots, motorcycle gloves.
    Time: 0252 hours.

After my breather, on which I did not meet anyone, I continue north. I walk in silence, the occasional scream and shot breaking magic. It's a different city, still lit up but empty of people. Beautiful, horrible....magic. All the same, I'd hate to be doing this in the dark. I wonder how long they'll keep the power flowing. Probably until something big happens, blows a breaker somewhere upstate.

I stop to rest again, at the 79th metro entrance. Only about 100 more blocks to George Washington. Might be there by Tuesday at this rate. I'd kill for a cab. Feels good to have my back against something. I hear a strange sound, a few blocks away. It's out of place, alien. Then I identify it: an engine. Someone tearing around in a truck. Good for them. It fades; the magic restored. Then my ears pick up the sound of running.

I drop low, raising my weapon. A mob, about 15, covered in blood. I don't stop to count, I just start putting rounds into their rapidly approaching bodies. They don't stop for anything as trivial as the 5.56 I'm pumping into them. No wonder the army is looking for a new rifle. I backpedal, lacing rounds into them as I try to put some distance between their gleaming teeth. When my clip runs dry, I do a quick kill count. Must be at least half a score still coming.

My head is still doing the math as it follows my feet the opposite direction. Their horrible moaning screeches drive me faster. I can't keep this pace up for ever. I make for the nearest door, and run into the security lit lobby. Thank God in heaven for fire codes. I change clips as I race to the stairs. My only spare. No good stopping to shoot at them, the kill/shot ratio doesn't seem to be in my favor. I rake the t-handle as I reach the first floor. By the time I hit the third floor landing, they're filing in though the steel door at the bottom. No potshots from the stairs either, too tight. I don't take a second look.

By the seventh floor I can hear them gaining. I exit the stairwell and run down the hallway: endless offices; no where to hide. The end of the hall's the same: window with a fire-escape I break the window, and crawl out. I get a floor above them, and start firing down as they pile out of the window. The soft sound of lead meeting is music to my ears, and my legs all but tear up thanking me for the break.

The thirty-round clip doesn't finish them all. I toss the useless rifle at them and run up to the next landing. What for? Hit the roof? Then what? Then the news choppers can use what's left of my body for stock footage. I run up anyway.

When I reach the top, I pull the pistol and buy myself some time with a few well placed shots. The ones I shoot clog the stairs, slowing down the next wave. I slide my empty pistol back home. I take a few steps back, turn off my mind, the part that says this is stupid and, if I'm lucky, only going to paralyze me. I sprint to the edge and leap

I sail across the alleyway like a character from Boondock Saints. I land on the fire stair of the next building, knocking the wind out of myself in the process. I lay there, curled in a ball, alive and in one piece. The zeds sit there an wail. When my lungs can handle it, I start to laugh. I giggle like a child, until the tears stream down my face. I'm alive.

2. Kuriko

Kuriko Arcade Gamer

Dude, this is the first site I RPed to and I never made a mistake (atleast not with spelling and overpowering character..) And with common sense, I knew not to control another characters' actions and ask permission
    Le yarr! Le Yarr!!!

Name: Karen (too lazy for last names)
    Class: Civillian
    Weapon(s): NONE
    Physical Description: 5'4, Dark long hair, Warm Maroon eyes.
    Clothing: Blood Stained Hoody, White under shirt, Jeans.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

"Thanks...ummm... I didn't catch your name." I blushed.

I don't know if I can handle a gun but giving it a try wont hurt. Don't wanna be dead weight do I? Hakkai looked like he was thinking.. I guess his brain has finally turned on.. If his plan ends up leading us to are death. No doubt I'll shoot him in the head before he gets bitten or apologizes.

3. NinjaMonkey

NinjaMonkey Master Exploder

Name: Nicholai Ginovaef
    Class: Mercenary (Only my character can have this class. Sorry, suckas!)
    Primary Weapon: FN F2000 set in Tactical configuration.
    Secondary Weapon: Springfield eXtreme Duty / XD Tactical
    Melee Weapon: Combat Knife
    Physical Description: Nicholai is 6ft 5in tall, with pale skin, cold blue eyes and close-cropped black hair. He has a long scar that stretches from his chin around and up to his forehead. He talks with a slight Russian accent.
    Clothing: Nicholai wears a black tactical vest over a plain black T-shirt. He also wears black cargo pants, black fingerless gloves, and heavy combat boots
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicholai walked away from the young boy, letting him think before making a decision.

"My name is Nicholai Ginovaef. I am at your service, ma'am," he said, taking her hand and kissing it, his eyes twinkling.

4. Deadly shot

Deadly shot The Offensive Type!

Common sense are for quitteers!
    *whispers to NM*
    Shes crazy.

Name: Hakkai Oshiro
    Class: Civillian, Student
    Weapon(s): Revolver (x6 rounds), Baseball Bat.
    Physical Description: 6 foot 4 inches, dark teal eyes, Dark Out-of-bed-hair.
    __________________________________________________ _________________

I thought about the fire escape that I always thought of an escape route to take if over 100 of those things got in here. But what if some of them are waiting down there? Hmm... maybe the roof will help.. but sooner or later we'll starve.... Maybe head to the police station? Nah... the police are probably taking caution of letting people in.. Every horror movie like this would lead to the mall.. so why not go there? Sure, reports say theres a few abnormal looking dead ones there but it could be some lie to let the people there have it themselves...

"Hows heading to mall sound?" I asked. "We can take my dad's car in the parking lot. If you can drive, Nicholai."

5. NinjaMonkey

Secondary Weapon: NONE
    Physical Description: Nicholai is 6ft 5in tall, with pale skin, cold blue eyes and close-cropped black hair. He has a long scar that stretches from his chin around and up to his forehead. He talks with a slight Russian accent.
    Clothing: Nicholai wears a black tactical vest over a plain black T-shirt. He also wears black cargo pants, black fingerless gloves, and heavy combat boots
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicholai thought about it for a moment, and then nodded.

"Plenty of food and other things. You could find a nice hiding place there, too. If those reports I heard are true about a giant mutant zed living there, you'll need to stay hidden. And to answer your question, I can drive," Nicholai said, chuckling to himself. "And I assume you have a way to get to the parking lot, other than charging through a crowd of baddies?"

6. Deadly shot

__________________________________________________ __________

"Yeah, luckily my dad has his civillian parked near my window incase a murderer is out of jail hunting for him and his family." I said. "Only thing is that the car may have not enough go through the full trip."

I started walking to my apartment room.

"Also, those "zombies" are probably down there waiting for us to get in it, so get ready for that hard part." I added.

7. Kuriko

Kuriko Arcade Gamer

Better catch LAMAS and bring him with us.

Name: Karen (too lazy for last names)
    Class: Civillian
    Weapon(s): NONE
    Physical Description: 5'4, Dark long hair, Warm Maroon eyes.
    Clothing: Blood Stained Hoody, White under shirt, Jeans.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

"I'll search the building for more supplies. Like you said, We wont make the whole trip." I said.

I went around the rooms and lobby to seek food and drinks. Most of the cabinets were empty.. I guess everyone watches horror movies. There was a floor heading below ground.. the basement.. I guess theres a food supply there.. Unlocking the door, I heard something moving down there... footsteps... Who could be down there? Pulling out my gun, I went to investigate if its a survivor or the cannibals.

8. SexyDan92

SexyDan92 The Clansman

Name:Lysander
    Class:S.W.A.T
    Weapons:HKG36C, M82A1
    Description:about 5"11 in height, stocky, has medium length brown hair, has a scar that runs across his face, cutting across one of his eyes. Wears standard tactical gear, but with modded webbing, made to hold extra ammo.

Now i was getting bored, they didnt even try and avoid the bullets, but at least it was stopping them, heads were bursting like ripe watermelons and i felt gooood. My magazine clicked empty and i went to get another one. Oh crap i thought to myself.

i flung myself to my feet and ran down the stairs nearly barreling into a group of cops sitting drinking coffee. i ran to the armoury and picked up a MK5 sitting there and also as much ammo as i could possibly carry for me and my newly selected mate.

"Kevin" I shouted, " fancy hunting some zombie?"

9. mrmystic

mrmystic MoreAkwardthanaJewateastr

LODAI at the no spelling mistakes Kuri. Although, your spelling is better than your grammar. Alas, it seems I'm doomed to walk alone until someone types more then two line posts. Well, see you at the waterfront.

Name: Aaron McCalister
    Class:Citizen
    Weapon(s): Kimber Custom Royal II, knife.
    Physical Description: 5'8", short blonde hair, gray eyes. Wearing brown leather jacket, long jeans, boots, motorcycle gloves.
    Time: 0323 hours.

I trot down the fire stairs on the far side of the building. No sense sticking around; the view kinda sucks and room service is super slow. I hit the street and continue east. New plan: the harbor's right there, why not take a boat cruise? See how well the zeds can breast-stroke the channel.

I walk down the deserted street, gun in hand. I feel rather naked without the rifle, considering the short time I had it. I down another water bottle and snack on some jerky from my pack. I'm a bit peckish. Might just have to make a meal on the boat.

Riverside Drive is a knife blade separating the city from water. I wade through the tree-scattered on-ramps, my spidy sense tingling. Nothing happens. I hop the cyclone fence, and jog past the empty guard shack. I make my way to the end of the pier, and pick a boat at random. Smaller, probably cost less than a quarter mil., hardly rates a spot among these floating palaces. I ask permission to hop on board and take the silence for consent.

The engine compartment is small, making it all the easier to cross the battery to the starter. The engine roars to life, and I skip to the bridge. I'm not alone. My mind races. The guard shack wasn't empty, the dark spot not only shadow. I grab a chair from a set that easily cost more than my car, and defend myself as a lion tamer, using the finely carved legs to keep him at bay. We dance across the deck in the moonlight, his arms reaching for me longingly. I backpedal to the port side and heave: he totters and then slips over the edge, disappearing into the dark water.

I shove off, open the throttle and cruise out of zombhattan. I'm almost halfway across the channel before the .50 cal rounds tear the boat apart.

10. MegaMan

MegaMan Guest

Name: Kevin Oscera
    Class: Citizen
    Weapon(s): Pump Action Shotgun
    Physical Description: About 6'0 in height, brown hair, nylon sweat pants and a regular black T-shirt, a mass of gang related tattoos covering his chest, arms and back, has a rough voice due to a knife wound obtained from a gangwar.

==

The same man who had knocked the glock from my hands before, asks me if I'de like too hunt some "zombie" I just assume that he is speaking of the retards roaming the city streets. I figure I'll tag along for a while, not like theres anything else for me to do, so why not. I shove the glock down the front side of my sweats and approach the man. "Sure"

11. SexyDan92

SexyDan92 The Clansman

Description:about 5"11 in height, stocky, has medium length brown hair, has a scar that runs across his face, cutting across one of his eyes. Wears standard tactical gear, but with modded webbing, made to hold extra ammo.

As Kevin and I left the polic station, we decided where we would go next. I had my heart set on the docks and getting the hell out of here. but we had barely left before we heard that damn moaning again. "Here, catch" I shouted and threw the MK5 at him, he caught it and we both hunkered down barely a block from the police station.

12. Deadly shot

I searched around my own apartment for the keys. 'Cause remember, my dad died crashing into a some other car and I somehow survived. Before I looked around the whole place, I looked down to see if those things were down there by the car. I saw around 10... Better than a thousand...

Looking for the keys, it wasn't in the key hanger or even the kitchen counter... But... no... it better not be my parent's bedroom... I kept searching again in place where a car keys shouldn't even me... No dice.. Looks like its in their bedroom... Where I sealed the door tight.... For my dead mother... Well kinda, since shes a "zombie."

Why do we call them that? They don't seem like it since the fog just came out of nowhere and coincidentially they were in it. They seem more like of a.... creature. Anyway, I went back to opening my parent's door slowly. Removing the debris and everything. But first... I'll need a friend to take care of "her."

"Nicholai! Can you help me with something?" I called.

13. wake206

wake206 DemonLord

Name: Connor ???? (his berth parents die from a horrible dissease and his older sister recently "passed away", but he doesn't know yet)
    Weapon(s): a regular nail gun
    Physical Description: black hair, blue eyes, around 90 Ib., wearing a gray scratched hoody, a muscle shirt, and sneakers

"AHHHH" he shot at a rat running across the floor and started crying as he waited for his sister to return from the food court. Then he heard... FOOTSTEPS, he looked out of the box he was hiding in hoping to see his sister, but instead he saw a horrible deformed creature that looked like the cross between a human and a pile of guts. he slowly slid back down into his box hoping the creature hadn't noticed him...

(was that good, I'm just a beginner)

14. MegaMan

MegaMan Guest

Sorry for sort of makeing your character do a few actions dan, hope you dont mind, lol.
    And I must recomend that everyone adds a Location: to their character sheet.

Name: Kevin Oscera
    Weapon(s): Glock, Mp5
    Physical Description: About 6'0 in height, brown hair, nylon sweat pants and a regular black T-shirt, a mass of gang related tattoos covering his chest, arms and back, has a rough voice due to a knife wound obtained from a gangwar.

==

So there we were, out in the middle of the road, with a group of retards about 2 blocks away from us. Jesus, they can make some loud noise. I felt like an absolute idiot, for leaving the station, but in just a moment the retards would be right in front of us. Than I got a pretty damn good idea.

"Lys, make sure none of those bastards get to close to us, " He nods to me.

I turn around, and quickly approach a car. Locked. *Sigh* I dig through my pockets and dont find anything to pick the lock with. I pull out my glock and shoot the window. It doesnt shatter. Lys fires his weopon and makes me jump, I begin to beat at the window with my gun, it does shatter eventually. I unlock the doors, hop in the driver seat and begin the task of hot wiring the car. Lys jumps in and continues firing, the retards are only a few meters away from us now, and I dont think he's managed to kill more than four or five of them. I screw something up, and get the fuck shocked out of me, causeing me to jerk and twitch in awkward ways. A few seconds after that, the engine starts up.

"Lys, if I drive this thing were going to end up in the side of someones house, than were dead." While the retards are no more than sixteen feet away from us, we both get out of the car, and switch seats. The car dashes forward, quickly. I continue to twist and jerk from the electrical shock.

"Get us to Hollows Eve Apartments, I need to pick up a few things from my room."
    He responds with a "Yeah sure."

15. PaxtonFettel

PaxtonFettel He deserved to die...

Part one.

Name: Daniel "Gramps" Bogart
    Class: S.W.A.T. (Twenty-five year service Veteran, Team Commander.)
    Main: HK MP-5A2
    Secondary: Colt Government/M1911
    Hieght: 6'1"
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Hazel
    Race: American
    Weight: 143lbs

Never in my thirteen years of service have I seen anything like this. It began as a Hostage Barricade situation, simple really. We go in remove the threat rescue Civilians then get out...that's how it was supossed to go. When we arived it was clear things were going to go from bad to worse. "Sierra one, contact visable on side two level one."
    "Roger Sierra, we are weapons tight."
    "Copy." A small house, two stories not counting the basement. The Fairfax residence, family of a Mother and her son a convicted murderer and rapest. "Lead, subject has left the area."
    "Copy." Blue team was deployed on the front, Red team and myself were deployed on the garrage. "Blue, check the door." I waited for the response. "Entry denied."
    "Roger, check behind the door." Again I waited. "Room is clear."
    "Copy Blue, Breach and Clear. Red Breach, Bang and Clear."
    "Roger."

Three seconds later we heard the C2 explosion from the front then the C2 from the garrage followed by the pop of the flashbang. "Lead, Red clear."
    "Copy that."
    "Lead Blue clear."
    "Copy."
    After sweeping the garrage we waited at the bottom of the staries, waiting for Blue team's clear of the upper floor. Three minutes went by...five minutes went by, finally ten. "Blue this is Lead have you cleared the upper floor? Over."
    "Lead this is Sierra one, I have a vissual on Blue two."
    "Copy Sierra. What side?"
    "Side two level one...uhh Lead I have visual on unknown subject."
    "Copy, side?"
    "Two level one."
    My heart skipped Gerod was now in sniper fire and possible hostile fire. "Sierra one, can you identify unkown?" Before he could respond, Gerod's voice now was ringing in our ears...horrorfied. "Get out, where am I? Oh God there's no door!"
    "Gerod this is Lead do you read me?"
    He seemed unaware of my voice...I heard him crying. "Oh God where am I!?"
    "Lead this is Sierra one, Unknown is in contact with Gerod."
    "Drop him."
    "Rog...my...God..."
    "Sierra?"
    "Man down man down!"

I waited no longer I ordered Red to upper floor weapons free. "Weapons free sir?" Ah, Tommy out newest transfer to S.W.A.T. Age 23 heh Rookie. "Right remove the threat." He looked dumbfounded. "What threat?"
    "Well it goes like this if it's trying to kill you it's a threat!"

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2008
  16. Fire-Fly

Fire-Fly Valued by Funny-Games

Just though I'd point out that, bit old to be starting there army service at 29 if he's been in the army for 25 years and even worse if its only 13 years service :p Emm I don't like my character so imma gonna kill her! Hurraw! Going to play that cop who was talking to her in my last post

Name: Jamie Sanz
    Class: S.W.A.T Officer
    Primary Weapon: MP5
    Secondary Weapon: Sig P226
    Physical Description: Big rugged guy. Looks like he hasn't shaved in a month. Friendly none the less
    Clothing: Black combat suit, body armour, black steel capped boots.

It was something like you'd see in all those stuipd movies...Someone says "It's ok, your safe now"...and then boom, what do you know it there dead. I tried to get the girl out, but they burst through the door without notice, I bearly even got out of there. It was just myself and two of my squad members...I hope more got out, or even those who were cornered in the cells are still alive...It's a reniforced door so they should be ok...Mal hit my shoulder "Sanz! Focus for christ sake...It's that type of shit that got those people killed". I reached for my earpiece "Ye sorry...Just felt sorry for that girl" I pushed the earpiece down into my ear. "This is tango 12, anyone out there? Please respond", "Hey Jamie! Any luck gething any one to respond?" "Give it a minute would ya! Like it's not inst..." I was intrupted by a voice "Tango 12, do you read?", "Loud and clear, You civilion of military?" The voice abruttedly answered back "Son! I was serviving in this countries fine military when you were in diapears!", "Sorry sir, Were stuck out here...Any guidence would be good", "Well, the situation is bleak. I am incharge of the force keeping anything in New York inside! But boys let me tell you, I strongly believe in no man left behind! Make your way to Hallow Eve's apartments ASAP! At sun rise there will be a chopper landing on the roof. Thats the last ticket out of that hell hole boys...Hopefully you ain't the only one's to make it there", "Any other orders sir?", "Get to the evac zone, and defend the building, aiding any people who are there...Best move boys! Sun's a setting"

17. PaxtonFettel

PaxtonFettel He deserved to die...

My cousin.

W.T.F!?!?!?!?!
    I LEAVE FOR TEN MINUTES AND THAT LITTLE FUCKER CHANGED MY STORY!! :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :guns: :guns:

18. NinjaMonkey

Secondary Weapon: NONE

Nicholai located the young boy after a few minutes of searching. He trotted up to him, gun held at the ready.

"What's the matter, kid?"

19. Deadly shot

Not really... that was his... not yours. He was just making a point (which I dont think anyone cares) Enjoy your day.

"See that door?" I pointed. "My mom has turned into "them" so get ready to..... kill her."

I got ready to take out the last barricade. I pushed it off to the side and opened to door slowly.

"Get ready to aim." I warned.

The door had swung open and everything went into slow motion. A tear fell out of my eye... my mom has been good to me. But its understandable that her spirit isn't in that shell of her's anymore. The door was wide open but... nothing came out.. nobody was in the room.. the hell?

"Mom? Are you in here?" I wondered.

With curiosity, I started walking in the room not aware that "it" could jump out anytime.

20. SexyDan92

SexyDan92 The Clansman

No prob megaman.

SPLAT! that was the noise i had been hearing while hitting the zombies in the car which we had...erm...borrowed, As we pulled up outside i turned to Kevin, "you better watch out, i lead, you follow" he nodded agreement and i chambered the first round in my G36, I left the sniper in the car, as it was a hell of a lot of dead weight to be carrying.. I ran up the steps, with Kevin covering my back, oh damn, i thought as i saw that the door had already been burst open. I wiped the sweat from my brow and slowly entered, and then up above, gunfire?