Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The Eleventh Hour

Discussion in 'Thread Games' started by NinjaMonkey, Dec 17, 2008.

1. templarnight

templarnight ...physcosocial

idk. i think me cuz i dont find spelling to be all that important. i can show you why too

mrmystic likes this.
  2. Angel of Game

Angel of Game You want ban?

Stop discussing, more RPing!
    I still reading this RP, you know. :D

3. L3AD3R

L3AD3R L3ADING!

Time to pumps some life in this thread again!

Name:John Tembel
    Primary Weapon:G36C with Assault Scope and Silencer
    Secondary Weapon: Desert Eagle
    Grenades:3x Frag 1x Smoke 2x Flash

Me and Lysander moved across countless streets,encountering countless zombies,we began to run out of ammo.
    ''We can't hold out moch longer...''
    Lysander was looking weird,''Lysader,you ok?''
    ''Yeah yeah,im fine...''
    There has to be some way out of here.
    ''I see a tall building there,we are going to climb up there,call a chopper and get you to a medic!''
    ''I TOLD YOU I'M FINE!!!''
    That's just when it started getting more weirder,Lysander had a weird look in his eyes,almost like he wanted to kill me.
    ''Well...sorry...''
    ''No it's my fault,i guess i'm just...nervous...
    ''Come on,let's get out of here...''
    The two make their way to the building,not knowing what horrors await them there...

4. bunnybabi

bunnybabi does it matter? nope

AHH I'M SO SORRY! Blame my evil teachers, I do. And while you're at it, blame the Superbowl too... I'm sorry I took so long! It might suck a bit but I'm a bit tired.

Name: Selena Rodriguez
    Class: Citizen
    Weapon(s): Benelli 12-Gauge shotgun, Swiss army knife, a can of mace.
    Physical Description: 5'8"; Olive skin tone; Espresso colored wavy hair that falls just above mid-back; Blue-Grey eye color; Lean and athletic body frame. Wearing a white cotton wife-beater tee and denim Capri pants with dirt stains.

~~~~~~

Whatever self-confidence Selena had gained in the moments she had come up to him deflated as the man took a step toward her, readying his gun. She flinched involuntarily and shut her eyes, praying to God that he didn't shoot her. Her body tensed for the bullet that was sure to come, still running through her options in her head. He was closer now, she could duck and push the gun up and hopefully out of his hands. Or she could dive into the street and behind one of the abandoned cars; but God only knows what else was in the street, especially now. she could back away slowly and apologize before turning and high-tailing it out of there. Or she could - Wait, wasn't he taking a long time about it? if he was going to shoot her, why drag it out like this? Or maybe it was the speed of her thoughts, matching her frantic pulse that made the seconds pass by and seem like hours to her.

She popped an eye open when he started speaking to her, telling her his name. Aaron. He seemed slightly more relaxed, his gun was lowered. She allowed herself to relax, but only slightly. He was allowing her to go with him as long as she kept up. That was fine with her. Moving was the only way to stay alive now it seemed. That thought sent shivers up her spine and her arms pricked with goosebumps. She reached up a hand to rub her forearm, down casting her eyes with a nod. Her blue-grey eyes flicked back to him and she noticed he was looking over her. If she hadn't been so shocked from looking down the barrel of his gun she probably would have said something witty about it, as per her usual behavior. But she couldn't even introduce herself to him. She couldn't really bring herself to speak yet. She took a deep breath and nodded at his suggestion. She definitely agreed with going. Especially if that meant geeting out of the blood spatter shirt she was wearing. She didn't want any reminders of the child from the alleyway. She saw his eyes roam over her again before he turned and started ahead. She made a quick note to mention that to him once she had her wits about her again and gripped her gun tighter before starting after him.

During the walk she eventually moved up beside him, allowing conversation to flow easier. He explained his fears of the situation they were in and she took it into assessment in her mind. A pensive look crossed her face as she considered the options, a pucker in her brow line forming. "After quarantine, the next step definitely is sanitizing the whole island. They don't want to take a chance of letting whatever virus this is out into the rest of the country. And there's no way to know if we're infected and the virus is just dormant in us." She muttered, thinking aloud. "We don't know the specifics of this thing, just that the final stage is... well, becoming a zombie. However, the fact that they don't care who is infected or not disturbs me. They must know more about it than we do if they're not letting anyone out. Either that or they don't know shit and just don't want to take risks." The government's lack of concern for the welfare of the uninfected filled her with a sense of righteous anger and fear. Aaron was right, they would shoot them on sight if- no, when they made it to the Harlem bridge. But there had to be a way through without being seen.

"The Government will be thorough, I know that for sure. But how thorough is the question. They'll be watching the top of the bridge and the water because those are the routes that make the most sense. But isn't there a way under the bridge or something? Like tunnels they use to clean it?" She was really just strategizing out loud, her mind working at a mile a minute. If they couldn't get through by tunnels then couldn't they go under the bridge? The supports of the bridge would hold their weight, all they needed was some hiking equipment...

She ran a hand through her hand in frustration and sighed, having gotten over her earlier bout of shock and silence while she was thinking. She had almost forgotten he was there while she was talking because he looked like he was thinking as well. A cool breeze lifted goosebumps on her skin again and she lifted her free hand to rub furiously at her arm. "Where the hell is a clothing store when you need one?" She muttered in irritation, changing the subject in her mind very quickly. She didn't like being cold all that much so getting warm was a priority to her. Plus, having on a good coat protects against zombie bites among other things. She cringed inwardly as the boy's face from the alley zoomed into focus and she shook away the thought, still rubbing at her arm. Stupid, inconviently far clothing stores and stupid zombies...

5. mrmystic

mrmystic MoreAkwardthanaJewateastr

Name: Aaron McCalister
    Class:Citizen
    Weapon(s): Mossberg 500 Pistol grip, Kimber Custom Royal II, knife.
    Physical Description: 5'8", short blonde hair, gray eyes. Wearing brown leather jacket, long jeans, boots, motorcycle gloves. Hiking pack.
    Time: 0738 hours.

Walking in the open, I start to feel nervous. Watched. As the sun gets higher in the sky, I start to feel even more uncomfortable. Could be the fatigue, as I've been running on pure adrenaline for almost 12 straight hours. Only 12 hours, less really, since the fog came rolling in. So much had changed.

I snap back to reality. Can't afford to drift off. Not out in the open. I take another glance at my new companion, evaluating. She kept rather quiet, wrapped up in her own thoughts. I counted that as a point in her favor. Her comment on sneaking under the bridge followed my own line of thought pretty closely. All her comments were short and to the point. I informed her that that I wasn't a bridge engineer, but I was hoping if there wasn't a tunnel, at least a ledge to crawl; if not, I had a few tricks up my sleeve. I didn't let on that I really had no plan once we reached the bridge. Staying in Manhattan meant death, sooner or later. When you have no choice, it doesn't do any good to worry about it.

As we cross another deserted avenue, I catch sight of a clothing store. The rundown back-alley type of place found in this part of town, sandwiched between a Rite Aide and Nancy's Nails. Wouldn't have even considered it a shopping destination on a normal day, but as they say, any port in a storm. I remove the glass from the front door's window, and we let ourselves in.

"Long sleeves, leather if they got it, jeans, some good shoes. Throw a change of clothes in a pack. Nothing bright, keep the colors dull, and do it fast." I hand her a flashlight from my pack, along with a bottle of water and some beef jerky. I stay close, having my own "breakfast", trying not to rush her too much. I turn my back demurely while she dresses. We'll raid the quikee mart across the street, and then the 15 blocks to the river. And then.....then we'll have to see....

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009
  6. L3AD3R

L3AD3R L3ADING!

dead_thread.jpg

Too bad...looks like it's over...

7. templarnight

templarnight ...physcosocial

well, lets use some difibulators, im bring it back, hold on!

Name:Mike
    Class:civilian
    Weapon(s): AR-18, MAC-10, IED, machete
    Gear: Kevlar, nite vision optics, flood lights, riot mast, medical kits.
    Physical Description: Ex- U.S army ranger. 6FT 3, 185 lbs. black hair, green eyes.
    Area: 42nd streed to brodway, heded to mercy hospital

The streets are a mess. not that they arent always, but this time its not wast you ushally see. not the papers, bums, cups, food, ect. this time, its bullet casings, blood, bodies, glass, and even body parts.its not a nice site. the sounds are not the same. Insted of cars, people, and the random siren, its bloodchilling screams, moans, and the distinctive sound that tells you that someone has a Kalashnakov. as I round the corner, i see a pile of bodies, somthing is not the same about thease. there actual full human bodies. they have limbs, heds, and are in tact. One begings to slowly move. a young boy, about 16, looks at me. blood driping out of his moulth, he lookes at me, and seems to be strugling to say somthing. i walk out to grab him and mamby give him some medical attention,at least, to the best of my ability. Im not shure what happend first, just as my knee hit the ground, i herd him say somthing in his native language, sounded hebrew, he looked medetranian, so it probaly was. i didnt need to speek hebrew to know what he said.it was simalar to english, and its unaversal for the word to start with a "sn" sound. I felt the bullet hit me. a Russian 7.62x54mm bullet slams into the side of my torso. thank god for kevlar, had it not ben for it, i would have been a kill. Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova, or as its more comminaly known, the Dragunov, chambers the same round as a AK47, and is only 9.7 lbs, and is used by over 10 military forces globaly.after being hit, i hear a click, through my scope, i see someone clearing the jam of there gun. no questions, i just shoot. three rounds, one kill. i look back the boy it breathing, but his eyes are going cold. i drag him up agenst the wall, and take off his shirt. the bullet was slowed, the snipers scope was off-calabrated, so when aiming for the head, he actually was destand to hit you in the lungs. he didnt know this untill after this boy, lucky for him.he was aiming lower, for the neck. he hit him in the gun, a MP5, small SMG, it went through, broke his gun, and was stoped by his rib. i took out a medical kit, one ment for injurys in the feild. all it had was a siringe, plasma pack, siringe, tweasers, gause, penicilin, and a nettle and thred. it took me 20 min, but i got the bullet out. he made supprisingly little noise. I told him i would stay untill he could walk. when he finally got up, it was one hour later.i asked him his name. he told meit was alkam (All-KHeAm). he was from Israil, and moved to the US with his mother, his sister, and his brother. to get away from thr fighting. he pulled out a SIG P210. im amazed that he even has one, there ridicusally had fo find, and even harder to buy. he says "Can we go to the hospital? or where you going somwhere else?"
    we continue on our way, and i have a fealing that its going to be a long night.

8. slayerofmen

slayerofmen n00b

name- Joseph Yamik
    Age- 29
    Class- Police officer
    eapons- Glock 35. Tactical SPAZ shotgun
    appearence- Short and stocky. Silenet at most times.

I ran down the street. Although i was armed with enough to kill a good few of those freaks, i could definately not take out what i was running ffrom. A 50-man strong mob. I could hear their 'yells' behind me. I raissed my pistol, i could see 1 of them on a street corner, i shot my gun, miss. i shot 2 in succesiion, the firstmissed the second went straight through his head.....

9. SarahPalin

SarahPalin Viva los Devo

Name: Smithie Kesselring
    Class: Civilian
    Weapons: Berreta 92F, P90 from a cop
    Characteristics: 5"9'. Calm. Knows how to control himself. Was in the US Army for a year, was court marshalled and kicked out.

I woke up next to a dead cop. "SHIT"! I got away fast, once infected they "woke up" quite quickly. I stumbled, barely awake. i smashed open the door for teh shop... I could find some cover here. I found a crow bar, used it to pry open a rusty refrigetator. Moldy cheese. I ate ut anyways, I hadn't had anythign for two days. Now, to find some help...

10. bunnybabi

Lol, should I even bother apologizing? I honest-to-god forgot all about it >.<

Physical Description: 5'8"; Olive skin tone; Espresso colored wavy hair that falls just above mid-back; Blue-Grey eye color; Lean and athletic body frame. Previously wearing a white cotton wife-beater tee and denim Capri pants with dirt stains. Now wearing a gray tee-shirt, a dark brown leather bomber jacket, black skinny jeans and combat boots.

~~~~~~

Selena stood back while Aaron removed the glass from the front door of the store, glancing around for any movement nearby. One could call it a nervous habit, checking to see if they had been spotted by anyone or anything before robbing a store. It wasn't the morality of robbing the store that was in question though. Whether or not it was safe was. The sound of the door acutally opening made Selena draw her attention back to Aaron and she wasted no time entering the store with him. The store was not as messy as it could have been but she never would have shopped there if she could help it. Most of the items were polyester blends, it would be a triumph to find something made of cotton in this place. She absentmindedly brushed a hand against her white cotton shirt only to pull away in surprise when she felt the dried blood that was on it. Yeah, she definitely needed to get out of it.

He gave her instructions and she took them to heart, seeing as he had survived this long and he didn't have any zombie blood on him that she could see. Just dirt. She could live with just dirt. She took the flash light he gave her, the bottle of water and the beef jerky and set out to find the items he mentioned. she wasn't looking to be fashionable, but if she was in the end, it was definitely a plus on her part. Let's see.... dull colors, dull colors, dullllll colorsssss... Oh, gray! Perfect! She found a gray v-neck tee-shirt and pulled it over her arm, packing two others into the gym bag she still carried.It didn't take her long to find an outfit, she was surprised to find any good clothes to be honest, but she did. The shoes were another matter entirely however, and it took a lot of strength to shy away from plain tennis shoes and flats. She glanced over at Aaron, who was enjoying his 'breakfast' and bit her lip in thought. What would he consider to be 'good shoes?' He hadn't exactly elaborated and she wasn't about to ask him. He was impatient and nervous enough without her asking inane questions. She looked over the shoes on display and exhaled roughly, running a hand through her hair. She turned to see if there were any behind her that were any good and she saw them. The flash light zeroed in on the pair of shoes and she stepped toward them with determination. Combat boots. She had a feeling that he would definitely consider those to be good shoes. She dropped her gym bag and grabbed the shoes, placing them on the floor near her feet.

"I'm changing now."
    She informed him. She heard him shuffle to turn around and she lifted her wife beater over her head, tossing it somewhere when she was done with it. She pulled the gray tee over her head quickly and then started undoing her pants to pull them off. The only sound was of her clothes coming off and of his chewing and while that was a good thing, it made her feel extremely awkward. The pants dropped to the ground and she kicked them away before she pulled on the black denim jeans. Skinny jeans, of course and they had been the black pair there. The rest had been in neon colors that she hadn't even needed the flashlight to see. she then stepped out of her tennis shoes and into the combat boots. They weren't as heavy as she had expected them to be. She placed the tennis shoes in the gym bag. Combat boots weren't the best for everything and she felt she needed to be prepared. She finally shrugged on the dark brown leather bombers jacket she found and took a swig of water. then, she bent down and zipped up the gym bag and hoisted it onto her shoulder. She took a bite of the beef jerky and made her way back to Aaron. "Better?" She asked, doing a 360 turn once she got to him so he could see her choices.

11. mrmystic

Physical Description: 5'8", short blonde hair, gray eyes. Wearing brown leather jacket, long jeans, boots, motorcycle gloves. Hiking pack.

"Perfect." I mutter, in response to her impromptu fashion show. I'm only half paying attention. I'm getting edgy. Wasting too much time, slowing me down. I adjust my pack, grip my gun, and nod my head toward the door. Time to move.

We cross the street at a fast jog. There is no sound except the slap of our feet on the concrete. It's an alien planet, this empty city. We reach the mini mart across the street, and open the door. A 24 hour job, no locks. I motion Selena to one aisle, and I take the next one. I start tossing jerky and chocolate into my bag. I hear Selena doing a similar number in the other row, and I make my way to the back of the store, to the coolers. A few more bottles of water, maybe an engery drink or two, and we'll be on our way.

I'm just zipping up my bag when the lights go out. I hear Selena gasp in surprise, and I jump myself a bit. I stumble through the dark store, tryin to find the exit. I hear a magazine rack tumble over. Selena lets out a terrified squeak: from the other side of the store... we are not alone in the dark...

12. bunnybabi

Physical Description: 5'8"; Olive skin tone; Espresso colored wavy hair that falls just above mid-back; Blue-Grey eye color; Lean and athletic body frame. Wearing a gray tee-shirt, a dark brown leather bomber jacket, black skinny jeans and combat boots.

~~~~~~

Perfect. He muttered, an edgy undertone to his voice. Alright, so patience wasn't one of his virtues. She could understand why though, it wasn't exactly a good idea to stay in one place too long. Unless it was modified to keep you safe with walls of tungsten metal and no doors or air shafts. The smallest windows known to man and plenty of them would do well though. And a welder to get yourself out after all this crap went down. Thinking about it, Selena suddenly wished she was rich enough to afford a panic room. Lord knows that the rich bastards in their penthouse appartments probably were hiding out in their own now while the working class was forced to fend for themselves. Yeah, like that was fair.

It wasn't long before they were on the move again. Leaving the sanctity of the cheap store (they couldn't have ripped off Barneys or Saks?) and running across the empty street to a mini mart that amazingly still had power. Selena noted how quiet it was, the sounds of their shoes on the pavement seemed to bounce of the buildings around them and echo endlessly. It was too quiet and she wasn't comfortable with it. She was all too happy to step into the Mini Mart. Walls meant safety. They also meant no way out if you ran the wrong way.

She took her cue from Aaron and ventured to the other side of the store, stuffing her bag with essentials. she stuffed small bags of different chips into the duffle, Cheetos, Fritos, Doritos, the whole "Itos" line and whatever other food that would preserve without refrigeration. And water of course. You couldn't have too much of that. Unless it was fresh from the Hudson. Yeah, that water was so comtaminated that she doubted the Zombies would even drink from it. If they drank water. 'You know, it was probably the pollution of the Hudson River that started all this. That water is so radioactive, who knows what-' Her inner monologue cut itself off with the lights. An involuntary gasp flew through her lips and Selena instantly crouched in order to hide herself. She quickly dropped the bottles of 5HOUR ENERGY into her bag and shut it quietly before crouching lower and moving through the aisle to get to the back of the store. She had to find Aaron. She figured the safest place was in the back. They could slip out through the alley behind the building through the window in the bathroom.

The sound of a magazine rack falling over shattered the silence that she and Aaron had managed to keep. Selena squeaked in fear, covering ehr mouth to keep from screaming. that rack was an aisle away from where she was. Selena pulled her swiss army knife out, opening the switchblade and holding it tight in her hand. whatever was in there with them wasn't going to get her without a fight. But then, she had a thought. Whatever was in there with them was being just as quiet. It was almost as if it was strategizing, trying to come up with a way to find them. It was clumsy though, as the sound of another display toppling over proved. But, it was still being amazingly silent. Selena moved away from the sound, toward the side of the store aaron was on when she had last seen him. Hopefully, he was still there. She had a feeling his instincts were telling him that he should have been gone already. Hers were telling her that anyway.

A scurrying sound to her right pulled a tight knot in her stomach. No matter where she moved, the sound was always close to her. She crawled into an aisle, pressing herself up against the shelves
    in an attempt to hide herself.She didn't like being in the dark with the unknown and potentially dangerous flesh eating zombie running around the store. She wouldn't pull out her flashlight though. If she did and they actually got out of this, she would be chastised for it. And the possibility of drawing the attention of whatever was in there with them wasn't exactly one she wanted to face. She could hear breathing all of the sudden and she was alert, very aware of her surroundings and the dark huddled mass that had just appeared a few feet away from her. She turned her head and eyed it through her peripheral vision, as that was better in the dark. It had light hair. and it was moving away from her. 'AARON!' Her mind cried and she hoped against all hope that he was somehow telepathic and that he would hear it. No such luck. She moved quickly, lunging forward and catching the sleeve of his jacket. "It's me." She breathed, barely whispering. If she didn't announce herself, there was good chance he would have shot her.

There was another bit of rustling, this time two aisles away and she caught her breath, her grip on his arm tightening reflexively. Now that she had found him, how was she going to tell him what she had planned when she was too afraid to even whisper. Oh no, if this thing found them, she was not going to be the reason. That much she had decided before she had scrambled into this aisle. So instead of talking, she mouthed 'out the back window' and hoped that he could see it.

13. mrmystic

I nearly jump out of my skin when she grabs my sleeve. At least she can be quiet. I look around, seeing almost nothing in the dark. The sounds are getting closer but coming from changing directions. I hope there's only one. I readjust my grip on my shot gun, trying to think of our next move.

Selena tugs at my sleeves again, mouthing something in the dark. Something about pitch black. I shake my head. I know it's pitch black. I'm not blind. And if I was, it'd still be pitch black. There's only one thing to do. I stand up, slowly, quietly, pulling Selena with me. I look up, and can see the direction of the front of the store by the dim rays that are cast through the plate glass windows.

I drag her to the edge of the isle, put my back to the light, and push her. "RUN!!" I yell, firing shogun rounds into the pitch black store. I close my eyes, not from fear, but because the flashes will blind me, and not allow me to find my own way out. I can hear nothing, and see nothing, and I pray that I don't feel anything. After 4 rounds I turn tail and run, bouncing off a rack or two myself in my near-blind state. I rush through the door into the blinding sunlight, and start to sprint.

Selena is waiting, halfway across the street, crouched by a car, gripping her gun. "RUN!" I yell again, grabbing her jacket and all but dragging her to get her going. We rush back to Broadway, button hook right, and head North-East towards the river.

I rush to the next intersection, and place my back up against the building, looking back for pursuers. No shambling horrors, or zombies, or even cats. I gasp for breath, tears streaming down my face. I'd never been so scared in my life...well, not until today. "Let's....let's keep moving." I stutter, wiping my eyes with the back of my dirty glove.

14. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

Can i still join or is this thread a fail.

Name: Michael Mahone
    Info - He is pretty smart and athletic.
    Weapon(s): Pistol and a Knife.
    Physical Description: Black hair. More then average muscles.
    Time: 0800 hours

I hold my pistol in my hands. I am shivering from being scared. I hide behind my couch. They have found me. These Things they are banging on my door. Then one of them punches through the door and tries to find the handle. I shoot at it. It slivers it's hand away.
    No more hiding I have to face these things.
    Then suddenly the door bursts open. About 5 of them start rushing in at me. I pick up a chair and chuck it at them.
    I run to the back door. I open it and run down my backyard and jump over the fence. they are following me and they are doing it with pace. i run across the street. I open up the power box that is one a Light post. I flick a few switches. "Come on Come on" I say.
    They are at the other side of the street and running towards me.
    "Click" Is the sound the box makes.
    "Yes it works" I shout.
    Then A 3 small home made bombs that I buried under the ground go off. It might have knocked out some of them but there are still more left. They start coming towards me again.
    I start to run down the street...

15. bunnybabi

Physical Description: 5'8"; Olive skin tone; Espresso colored wavy hair that falls just above mid-back; Blue-Grey eye color; Lean and athletic body frame. Wearing a gray tee-shirt, a dark brown leather bomber jacket, black skinny jeans and combat boots.

~~~~~~

Selena watched as a confused look settled on his face in the dark and he shook his head. Okay, so he didn't get what she had mouthed. She would teach him to read lips later, if they got out of this.She shook herself mentally. She needed to stop being so pessimistic. When they got out of this she would try to teach him how to read lips. Yes, that sounded better. Well, if they had time between the running toward the bridge and fighting off zombies and whatnot.

Selena sucked in a breath, praying to God that whatever this thing was wouldn't find them. Hiding wasn't the bravest way to get through this situation but she was fine with it. Apparently, Aaron wasn't. He started to stand, puling her with him. Her eyes went wide and she began protesting silently, shaking her head vehemently. What was he doing? She looked around the store in a panic, trying to see something through the darkness, anything. Even a zombie would have made her feel better, as long as she could see it. Aaron began to make his way to the edge of the aisle, pulling her along with him. She had let go of him the second he started standing up. She had put away her swiss army knife right before he pulled her up with him and now he was dragging her by her forearm. Once they stopped, she had expected his grip to slacken, at least a bit. But it didn't. He was on edge, she could sympathize with that. It was rather painful though, when he suddenly shoved her toward the exit.

She nearly lost her balance, but thanks to her years in dance, she was graceful and flexible. She pivoted slightly to catch her balance and then bolted for the door as the bullets started to fly. She made it out in record time and intended to keep going but she stopped in her tracks. She wasn't going to leave him. She turned and hid behind a car, pulling out her brother's gun. She cocked it and aimed at the storefront, ready to cover Aaron when he left. In case whatever was in there hadn't been hit. Or had been hit, but that had just pissed it off. the bright bursts of light from the solo firefight were less noticeable in the daylight, however, the sound wasn't. It was sure to attract some attention. Both good and bad, but mostly bad. The zombies easily outnumbered the living and their numbers were growing everyday. they weren't exactly as easy to outrun as the zombies in the first Night of the Living Dead. She actually would have wished for 10 of those in the stead of one of the zombies that were in the city. Those would have been easier to aim at.

There was sudden silence from the store and Selena squinted, trying to see if Aaron was coming out. The racket that he produced as he was about to leave nearly gave her a heart attack and she sighed in relief as he came out in one piece. No bit marks or missing limbs. He yelled at her to run again and this time he grabbed her by her jacket as he ran past her. She felt like she was in a cartoon. The delayed second before she was actually being pulled seemed to pass in slow motion. Then she jerkily pulled form her place and her arm hit the side mirror of the car she had hiding behind. She didn't feel the pain at that moment, only the rush of the adrenaline that was constantly pumping through her veins. In an attempt to right herself, she twisted under his arm so she was able to run. He let go of her then and she let her legs take over. She moved ahead of him easily in a burst of speed as they headed toward the river.

Turning at an intersection, Selena looked back to see Aaron with his back pressed against the wall. He was breathing hard and his chest rose and fell erratically under his jacket. She walked back to him, getting her breathing back in order was well as she did. She had never been focusing on running so much in her life and she realized why now. She didn't like it all that much. It made her throat burn for water and he legs weren't trained for it. Aaron didn't look like he enjoyed it much either. As she got closer, she noticed that his eyes were wet and bloodshot. Was he crying? She tilted her head to the side as she got closer and he quickly wiped his face, stuttering a low 'let's keep going' to her. She righted her head and nodded. "Yeah." She murmured, heaving her duffel bag onto her shoulder. It looked like it was close to bursting, it was so packed. It was heavy as hell now too. She wasn't about to run with that thing weighing her down. Besides, after a run like that, it felt like a walking moment was due. It didn't last very long though.

They had gotten all the way to Post Ave right before the 207th st station before Selena had to stop and look through her bag for a water bottle. She wasn't very eager to reach the station for some reason. It was too big. It was a perfect place for an ambush from either the federal government or their less official enemies. Zombies weren't as organized as the government though, they were like the CIA, always doing shit that others would regret. Selena would have regretted very much, for instance, if one of them were to try to kill or bite her. They didn't seem to care what she thought though, which made them even more like the government. She chuckled at the thought. "Y'know, if the zombies and the government duke it out, they might just cancel each other out." She said as she opened the water bottle she had just pulled out. "I'm suddenly wishing there were more politicans in the Marines." She continued, adding a little attitude to her tone. She took a swig from the bottle before offering it to him. "Maybe we should rest a bit before we tackle the station; those garters are a good place to hide for our mutant dead friends and I'd rather not venture under there until I'm feeling 100 percent."

16. kerrod8

As i run down the street I see cars just ditched on the road every where. I stop to look if there are keys inside any of them. I'm in luck. I see a car that has keys in it. But it is locked. I walk up to it and Elbow the window. Luckily it breaks and i stick my hand in and open it up. I hope in.
    "Please Please let it work" I say
    I try to start it up but it doesn't work. I sigh but I try again just in case. The engine starts up. "Woohooo i did it" I shout out.
    But then I snap back into reality and realise those things are still after me.
    I drive down the street looking at all the wrecked cars and houses. I see a skeleton of what looks to be a child. "It's the end of the world as we know it" I think to myself.
    I try to turn on the radio but all I get is static.
    I see a sign up ahead. "Manhattan 7miles ahead" it reads.
    I have to find out if my best friend is still alive. This is the reason why I am going to manhattan.
    The car is only travelling at about 15km an hour. I don't want to go to fast and get noticed.
    I look up at the sky and i can see the tiniest bit of sun light coming through the dark clouds. I smile.
    Something jumps on my car. It is one of them. It punches through the windscreen...

17. L3AD3R

L3AD3R L3ADING!

Primary Weapon:G36C with Assault Scope and Silencer(Out of Ammo)
    Secondary Weapon: Desert Eagle

Me and Lysander were walking as quietly as we could.
    Well,actually,we were sneaking.
    We were low on ammo,and the police station was close,so we decided to stock up on ammo in the armory.
    Lysander was looking worser with every minute passing.
    He was barely walking,his face was all white,his eyes are getting a pitch-black colour.
    We reached the police station.
    ''Lysander,follow me.''i said to him.
    Suddenly,Lysander collapses.
    I run to him:
    ''Lysander!Lysander what's the problem??''-I got no response.
    I check for and life signs,all are negative.
    I contact HQ through my headset:
    ''HQ,Lysander is KIA,What is my mission now?''
    The Commander replied:
    ''Go meet up with your rescue team.''
    ''You mean the team with wich i got in the first place?''
    ''Yes,the are at the Empire state Building.''
    ''Thats the EZ?''
    ''Yes,you will be evacuated with them there.''
    ''But...Empire state building is like,halfway through New York from my position...''
    ''Then you'd better get moving.HQ out.''
    ''Roger,John out.''
    I sigh,and look around to see Lysander one more time.
    Instead,i get shocked-Lysander's body isn't there.
    ''What the f...''
    ''Id better proceed to the armory and stock up on ammo,like i planned before make my way to the EZ''-i think.
    I then contact everyone through my headset:
    ''To everyone alive,make your way to the Empire State Building,EZ(Evacuation Zone)is there.John out.''
    I then enter the police station.

18. mrmystic

Time: 0745 hours.

I'm grateful for the chance to take a break. Of course, Selena's useless prattling is just her response to stress, but I still appreciate the human company. I'm not feeling 100 %, nor am I excited to tackle another obstacle. The only problem: no place to hide. Breaking into a house, in this neighborhood, is likely to get us shot. Staying in the open is likely to mean we wind up as a screaming snack.

I look around, and spot the perfect spot. I motion Selena with a nod of my head, and we jog down an alley, our bulging packs swinging awkwardly against our bodies. There's a small park, surrounded by buildings. The only entrances are two alleys. If we sit in the middle, on the slowly decaying playground equipment, there will be plenty of open space, giving us some breathing room.

We sit down on a squeaky merry-go-round. I place us back to back, so we can watch the entrances. No rush, not in our condition. I lay my shotgun beside me, and shrug off my pack with a sigh. I begin rearranging it, making sure nothing will make noise or shift when I start running. If I ever run again. The stich in my side is only just starting to fade. I look up, turning slightly to Selena. "Thanks... Thanks for waiting for me."

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2009
  19. kerrod8

I grab my knife out and Chop off its hand. That does not even slow it down. I hop out the car and run about 5m away. I then pull out my pistol and shoot it in the head a few time. It is still breathing. I grab it and chuck it off the car. I hope back in and start driving again.
    "Keep driving or i stick this blade in your neck" Some guy that was hiding in the back of my car says to me. He is wearing an asylum type uniform. I keep driving...

20. L3AD3R

L3AD3R L3ADING!

I totaly forgot description!
    Primary Weapon:Basic Handgun with Flashlight
    Secondary Weapon:Combat Knife
    Description:Black Millitary Pants,Gray Shirt,Black Kevlar with S.W.A.T printed on the back.

I was in the armory,but was pretty damn dissapointed once i got out,the entire armory seemed to be plundered,i was lucky and found a handgun.I had to discard my desert eagle since i was out of ammo...what a waste,that has a nice gun...

While one the way,the captain contacted me through my headset:
    ''John,we need your help!Me and Paul are barricaded in a house,we are sorounded!''
    ''You guys don't know jack shit!How the hell did you get there in the first place!''
    ''Look,Paul was-'' And from the background a scream erupted:
    ''Oh crap they're breaking in!''
    ''Captain!''
    ''Listen John,forget it,just save yourself!''
    ''NO!''-i yelled-''I'm gonna help you guys!''
    ''Don't throw your life away!Do not try to save us,thats an order!''
    ''Captain-''
    ''I told you be-'' And the transmission cut.
    I collapsed on my knees.My squad was dead,Lysander was either KIA of MIA,i didn't know what happened to Aaron...In my world,only i was left.The world was gone,i'm just one.
    I took my gun,and pointed it to my head...
    ''I just can't stand this shit anymore...''-tears were running down my face.
    Suddenly,i hear a voice through my headset:
    ''Don't do it John.''
    ''Lysander!?''I opened my eyes and put the gun away from my face.
    I stood up.
    ''Lysander?''I said through my headset looking around.
    I got no response.
    Whatever it was,it got me back on my legs again.
    Determined,i continioue my way to the empire state building.