Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The Funny-Games Apocalypse: Rise of the Banned!

Discussion in 'Arts' started by Deadly shot, Dec 8, 2008.

Tags:
  1. fang2539

fang2539 never changes sig

what?

it's back? well it's very good when's the next chapter comming out?

2. Hyakushiki

Hyakushiki Ouroboros

Wait for it...

This is starting to reek of epic. Like I posted in your other thread, I admire the effort you put into this. Keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
  3. x'iavian

x'iavian internet madman

wow that was awesome

4. awsomekool9

awsomekool9 Ohai

This rocks, the other one rocks...mostly they'll ALL rock...btw i wanna be a character (dont make me a stupid one tho...it would make me sad =T)

5. jess-cuddles

jess-cuddles n00b

nice i liked it do more more i cant wait:thumb:more i tell you more

6. L3AD3R

L3AD3R L3ADING!

keep up the creativity!

7. Deadly shot

Deadly shot The Offensive Type!

:fmad:k ive been getting bad rep because people keep pressing the triangle from my last story. PLEASE D:sad: NOT PRESS IT! (Unless you want me banned, then thats understandable.
    DO your thing Devin. with the post thing.
    ANYWAY!

CHapTeR 3: What the Hell?!

We all had a bad feeling those FG members out there weren't friendlys'. As soon as I knew it, all the Haven members have started barricading the doors and windows with the texts(furniture) in the thread.

"One of you look outside and check if they are they carryin' weapons." Drac ordered.

Megaman9990 rushed near the windows with his shotty raised and observed the area.

"No, a few have melee weapons but they looked like they don't know how to use them." Megaman confirmed. After that, Megaman knocked over the Wordrobe to block the window. I turned my safety off and went by Draconis.

"What do we do now, sir?!" I asked.

"Go get Kuriko and Krazy out of the room." He ordered. "We're gonna need them just incase."

He got on the radio and tried to call Rayne but what I heard, Rayne is fighting off FG members. Confirming that these members aren't friendly at all! What the hell happened here? Did Petr go mad? Offline too long? Give up on the site? Or did the members form a rebellion against him? If that were true, Moderators here shouldn't be a problem. I rushed into the room to get Kuriko and Krazy but what I saw was unexpected...

What I saw was Krazy gnawing at Kuriko. Krazy was very pale white and what it looks like is a bunch of veins are popping up to his head. Whats even more F%$#ED up is that his left arm was blown off and still he runs like he doesn't feel or care. I guess Kuri used her shotty on him. Right now her Shotty is on the floor and her SMG is still in her armor straps.

I grabbed KrazySkater from behind and pull him away from Kuriko. He squirmed like crazy.. where'd he get all this adrenaline from? I lost my grip and soon I saw him charge at Kuriko. She tried to move out of the way but it was too late. Krazy pushed her hard on the wall. She collapsed and was now an bait to him. I aimed my rifle and shot him many times. He turned to me and growled. His eyes were very white too but from my view, it glew with fire.

"Guys! I think Krazy's gone.....CRAZY!" I said with hesitation. Damn usernames....

I aimed and kept warning and warning Krazy but its like talking to a 14 year old on newgrounds. He wont listen! Lunging at me, I fire several shots which mostly hit his Torso. Until one bullet went a little right from his eyes, he fell. Someone came into the room after the shots. I guess I know whats gonna happen. It was Fuzzy. He looked around and saw Krazy dead and Kuri unconcious.

"What in the HELL happened here?" He asked.

"Look, he went crazy from the his wounds or something." I explained.

"Jesus Christ, his arm's blown off... and looks like it was for a while... did he survive all that?" More questions came from him.

"Look I can't explain everything, we have to get out of here fast or else we'll just go...Krazy." I said.

"Alright, you take care of Kuriko, I got your back." He replied.

I went up to Kuri and carried her on my back.....
    hmmm.... Deja vu...

A loud crash came from the front. The members started getting in and already got a hold on Megaman9990.

"Hey, Its me! Megaman9990!" He tried talking some sense. "I'm a member in this forum too!"

Lets see.... the member was bitten already and pale as hell... Strange that Krazy was too...

"Weapons free! Give 'em hell!" Draconis commanded.

I couldn't fire with my weapons hollstered becuase of Kuriko. But I can Headbutt them and maybe use my bare hand. Fuzzy just No scoped every member he saw. Why are they attacking us? And why do some of these members have a severed limb or multiple shots in them without them feeling it? This is one F-ed up situation. Lets just hope Ninjamonkey didn't go crazy like them. Or I swear to Admins, I'll strangle Rayne.

1 person likes this.
  8. Angel of Game

Angel of Game You want ban?

Finally, some updates from this story! But I think this story will be ended when I still in my punishment. T-T

9. bmw 619

bmw 619 Guest

well you put some effort into it its not that bad

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
  10. Hayate90

Hayate90 n00b

The story is awesome, hope the new chapter will be here soon enough

11. Mr. Buttapple

Mr. Buttapple Sell by Date, 9/01/2010

awesome story cant wait to hear more :D ;)

12. Hayate90

Hayate90 n00b

when will the new chapter came out?

13. Angel of Game

I think he will update this story not very soon. Maybe he needs some ideas? :confused:
    Let's just wait patiently. ;)

14. Mr. Buttapple

while were waiting i have inserted a moving piccy into my sig and all it comes uo with is /X\ why!!! WHY!!!:confused: lolz

15. SexyDan92

SexyDan92 The Clansman

well said Kuriko, and nice to see you're not unconscious anymore :D, hey i should be in this! some random noob, who gets raped in the thread games section, or Ninjamonkey banhammers me for ruining his thread.

Or let me live and do something moderately heroic before dying, we should get Hershey to make this into a comic seeing as shes such an amzing artist

16. Mr. Buttapple

Cmon DEADLY!!!!!! im bored... (bored to even listen to AoG lectures about grammar)
    :rolleyes1:

17. Deadly shot

Denied

I'm not that evil ya'know.

Besides, I'm trying to find many roles for common users that have a decent active profile. So pretty much you do have a role anyway. Not,

Dan: Hey guys! Lets go there! *Opens door*
    Deadly: WTF ZOMBEHS!
    Dan: MWAHAHHAA I AM ONE OF THEM!
    Rayne: :confused:

So be happy that you have a role. It ain't big though. Only members of the hideout and Mods of the forums have it. And Kuriko. She asked first. F-off.

18. Angel of Game

:confused:
    What the hell you mean at here!? XD

Anyway, you don't need to harsh to Dan, Deadly. He's just give some ideas that maybe can help you.

So, I'm not will appear in this story. Man, I'm so sad.
    [​IMG]

19. Deadly shot

Meaning they have a bigger kind of part of the whole crazy member thing.

Members didnt know about it. Not even old ones o.o (maybe)

20. Mr. Buttapple

wth?!? someone get Devin or a other guy or some zombie to eat him up... (dont litter deadly's (as tony the tiger off FROSTIES would say) grrrreat posts!)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009