Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The game you've spent most time playing?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Spitfire the pony, Jan 31, 2013.

Tags:
  1. I would actually have a close tie between two...

Oblivion- Probably around like... 1000+ Hours? I played that shit crazy like..

TF2- Played this a shitload amount of hours too ... so.. Yeah .__.

2. lead118

lead118 Guest

Ogre Battle 64. I used to wake up early before school just to have more time to play it.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. First time I took my Gameboy Advance to school. Played it nonstop.

Morrowind. I once played it 12 hours straight.

Oblivion. Almost as long as Morrowind xD

3. battlefield 3, i checked and im almost to 200 hours on that game second would have to be GTA 4 and maybe skyrim i dont know which i have spent most on.

Attached Files:

4. wolfyGuy009

wolfyGuy009 Archangel=Garrus cmon...

Devil may cry HD edition, playtime: 336 HRS 12 Min 32 Se....yeah may be obsessed *zones out then goes off to play devil may cry*

5. krystalgirl69

krystalgirl69 kik: Flashfire_

TF2- 823.7 hours accodding to steam...

Skyrim- 531.2 hours

FF Serious over 1000+ hours in the past 22 years... i could recit the whole story line for any of em right nkw

6. hollowstorm

hollowstorm Overlord

Mine would be a tie between all Naruto games and Pokemon games probably got more than 1000 hours on both

7. krystalgirl69

Holy mudkips pokemon.. 100+ hours per game... shit i think i have 400+ on emerald

8. hollowstorm

hollowstorm Overlord

Mudkip? Hahaha Grovyle is cooler

9. Blackhawk

Blackhawk Guest

I would say Raw V Smackdown (all years) Spent many sleepless nights beating up men in tights

Closely followed by the Need For Speed games

10. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Kik: _Anjanath

Gears of War (50+)

Tekken Tag Tournament (20+)

Dj Herp (60+) :coolgleam:

11. sluttybi

sluttybi Back for a bit

Oblivion with probably about 300+ hours spread over 360 and PC, then skyrim with 150-200, then probably Dragon age: Origins with 150ish hours

12. krystalgirl69

Can you explain the appeal of dragon age? I played it on 360when i was deployed and i only.got like an hour into it.. it just felt slow and a medeval mass effect (yes made by the same company i know) but it just seemed extremely slow

13. sluttybi

sluttybi Back for a bit

the first couple of hours of it are slow and take awhile, but thats because they use those to introduce you to the characters and story. i cant remember the actual plot since i havent played it for a few years but i remember that it is an extremely good game. i can see where you are coming from when you compare it to mass effect but you get alot customisation options and when you level up you unlock more than mass effect. you start mass effect with pretty much all the skills available for the class you pick whereas dragon age you have to unlock each skill so there is a greater sense of accomplishment when you do level up. i think dragon age is a medeval mass effect if mass effect was a true RPG and not a over the shoulder shooter that tries to be a RPG... hope that helps, i would definetly recomend trying it again you just have to give it a couple of hours to enjoy it fully. however NEVER get dragon age 2, they completely ruined it

14. The Sims

The Sims I aint a game >.

I loved the need for speed games, especially underground 2 and most wanted

I have spent 14+ days playing MW3 and over 20 days playing skyrim

15. lead118

lead118 Guest

Still Morrowind. Days and days and days of it.

16. Sephon Mcjagger

Sephon Mcjagger Rp'ing a good hobby, and keeps creativity High!

hmm i put over 2000+ hours into halo reach actually in all halo games i have been 1000 or more hours accept halo 4

skyrim on and off i have like 500 hours put into that so halo is thine winner :3

17. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

Monster hunter freedom unite.
    800+ hours on that game ._.

18. Myokehn

Myokehn I'm outta here!

On the XBOX only, or any console..
    As far as teh Xbox goes, I spent probably a multitude of days worth of hours playing Halo: Reach.

19. PaizleeRox

PaizleeRox real life edgelord

I spend alot of time with Dragon Ball Ultami---Do I even need to finish?
    Dragon Ball Ultamite Tenkaichi.

20. Whiskey

Whiskey Guest

Skyrim. I thought I'll never finish it.