Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The last time I installed OSRAM LASER halogen on my Subaru Forester

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Laim75, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Laim75

Laim75 n00b

The last time I installed OSRAM LASER halogen on my Subaru Forester, they are considered the brightest in tests. But either the headlights of the dorestayl are bad, or I am blind, but in winter in dirty weather it sometimes seems that the headlights do not shine at all))) and the washer does not help for long?

2. Sun58

Sun58 n00b

I also read various articles about LED lamps for a long time. All that the toad choked, then tormented himself with doubts whether there was any sense in them. Still decided and ordered for subaru forester headlight bulb LEDs. Lamps are made in analogy with halogen. They also have a visor for the low beam, I liked 4000k, since all the other 5000 or 6000k are nevertheless closer to the blue. In bad weather, rain will be difficult to see. Installed the other day. We got into our own rubber band. I didn't have to cut anything. Only in the driver's headlight to insert you need to remove the battery. And then, when you put it in place, there is very little space between the lamp and the battery! If the lamp had a larger radiator, then there is no guarantee that it will rise.There are even lamps with a fan. they definitely will not fit, but here the radiator has flexible petals and therefore fit. Now about the light, let's say - with clean headlights it shines brightly. Brighter than the brightest halogen! White light is pleasant to the eye. There is no clear jackdaw, but you can see that it shines like a halogen. If you look closely, you can see the edge.

3. Carlosscege

Carlosscege n00b

[​IMG]

FB friends spy is a facebook windows application that offers to its user’s information about their friends they cannot find in there profiles:
    1. Online presence information (offline/online) even if you are in offline chat mode.
    2. People most interested by them.
    3. People most interacting with them(on comments not messages , spying on messages is illegal and forbidden by facebook, so it is impossible to do, thank you for your understanding).
    4. latest Facebook statuses
    5. Places visited.
    6. Events attending or already participated in
    FB friend's spy will ask you for permissions to offer you the information you want, this information will and still be used only by you, it will not be used by anyone else.
    FB friend’s spy uses Facebook SDK to connect to Facebook, so users don’t have to worry about their private or secret information.

[​IMG]

optiplex 3020 mini towerrtl8188eu driver windows 7ecs h61h2-tisound blaster z driver windows 10numark ns 7 iiworld of warcraft nudityheuristic analysis malwarebytes stuckcrusader kings 2 triballenovo g50 network driversdell wireless 5620 driver
    casio lk-94tv driver
    asus rt-n600
    asus z97-k drivers
    asus 4g-n12
    nvidia geforce 840m driver update

http://newsfromtincpelramuh8.blogspot.com/2021/06/amd-firepro-v3900-driversamd-ati.html
    http://newsfromcusomdonegi.blogspot.com/2021/06/colormunki-smile-driversoftware.html
    http://newsfromexplacamfukd.blogspot.com/2021/06/mac-bridge-miniportminiports-cannot.html
    http://newsfromflexerbooaa.blogspot.com/2021/06/auvitek-hdtv-stickhdtvusbv32build04.html
    http://newsfromtincpelramuh8.blogspot.com/2021/06/usb20-wlan-driverdriver-usb2-0-wlan-tp.html

amd radeon hd 7340 driver
    tales of zestiria best titles
    lenovo thinkpad edge e545 drivers
    star music tag editor.apk
    hp card reader driver

minecraft pocket edition 0.14 0
    hw-j550 soundbar
    assassin's creed rogue air rifle
    microsoft 6000 wireless keyboard
    microsoft wireless 800 keyboard

g5 plus vs g4 plus
    moto droid mini lollipop