Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The MCU

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Myth13, May 1, 2018.

1. Myth13

Myth13 Mostly Harmless

Didn't see any threads about the popular Superhero series, so I figured I'd start one.

Favorite films and characters would be cool to discuss, as well as personal gripes or issues with said movies or characters.

All I ask is that we give the films a month's time before spoilers, as I know how hard it can be to get to a new film before good scenes are ruined.

That being said, Infinity War was everything it needed to be, and certainly my reason for starting this thread

2. fallout_chick

fallout_chick perverted nerd

Infinity war was great!
    I'm hopefully going to see a deadpool 2 midnight screening tonight XD

Myth13 likes this.
  3. Myth13

Myth13 Mostly Harmless

Hey, let us know if it's as hilarious as it looks

4. fallout_chick

fallout_chick perverted nerd

Shall do! :)

Myth13 likes this.
  5. bremond

bremond n00b

Just saw the Deadpool 2. It's a good movie though I like the first one more.

6. PaolJ

PaolJ Fall seven times and stand up eight

I recently watched this movie, but my younger brother, who is a student of the college, liked Deadpool 2 more than me, I guess. He constantly laughed at the whole film. If it's interesting, he is twenty years old, sometimes I think he loves Marvel more then me...:D:D:D he provides cheap assignment help and run a personal blog, for me it's hard to believe, but he wrote his own review on each Marvel film! So this is what true fans look like!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018