Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

the private detective game

Discussion in 'Online Games cheats and walkthroughs' started by warking 13, Nov 6, 2011.

1. warking 13

warking 13 n00b

there a game called private detective i got to the hotel room but then i start clicking the arrow i it won't work what do i need to.

2. lunapuka

lunapuka n00b

There are many games, but it seems funny that the game that I probably never forget it I enjoyed it very great .......!

3. Trevoren

Trevoren n00b

Well there are many private detective games you can find online. I will mention few names like Monster Basement, Inspector Wombat and Sherlock Holmes. I have played the last game and it's totally detective game. I loved these games and it's really amazing.

4. casydave

casydave n00b

I love max payne or dino crisis as a detective games.Have you ever played max payne series before.

5. Hubdubc

Hubdubc n00b

I will mention few names like Monster Basement, Inspector Wombat and Sherlock Holmes. I have played the last game and it's totally detective game.

6. bradmaxwel

bradmaxwel n00b

I am totally agree with you, now a days every thing is possible with the online, in online all type of games are available, so plenty of private detective games are also there. Thanks for giving such a nice and useful information with us.

7. MillyGold

MillyGold n00b

These days there are an assortment of stages for web games, roulettes, club, and so forth It appears to me now it is amazingly difficult to find a reliable site for the game, and not worry about high store and withdrawal limits. As of late I really like playing with colleagues at sic bo online. A really captivating kind of poker, I urge you to endeavor.

8. stavrolakis

stavrolakis n00b

I completely resolved my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the very detailed description. I wrote my review on the cv writing services uk, you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention in your time.